- in an unambiguous manner; "she stated her intentions unequivocally" (同)unequivocally
- can be felt by palpation; "a palpable tumor"
- capable of being perceived; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt; "a barely palpable dust"; "felt sudden anger in a palpable wave"; "the air was warm and close--palpable as cotton"; "a palpable lie" (同)tangible
- sell; "We cleared a lot of the old model cars"
- free (the throat) by making a rasping sound; "Clear the throat" (同)clear_up
- make a way or path by removing objects; "Clear a path through the dense forest"
- remove; "clear the leaves from the lawn"; "Clear snow from the road"
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon" (同)all_the_way
- clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible; "as clear as a whistle"; "clear footprints in the snow"; "the letter brought back a clear image of his grandfather"; "a spire clean-cut against the sky"; "a clear-cut pattern" (同)clean-cut, clear-cut
- make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault" (同)clear_up, shed_light_on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate
- easily deciphered (同)decipherable, readable
- affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside" (同)open
- characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; "clear mind"; "a percipient author" (同)percipient
- settle, as of a debt; "clear a debt"; "solve an old debt" (同)solve
- pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops" (同)top
- (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law; "I have clear title to this property" (同)unmortgaged
- allowing light to pass through; "clear water"; "clear plastic bags"; "clear glass"; "the air is clear and clean"
- be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts; "The check will clear within 2 business days"
- characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts (especially guilt); "a clear conscience"; "regarded her questioner with clear untroubled eyes"
- clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.; "clear the water before it can be drunk"
- clear of charges or deductions; "a clear profit"
- free from clouds or mist or haze; "on a clear day"
- free from confusion or doubt; "a complex problem requiring a clear head"; "not clear about what is expected of us"
- free from contact or proximity or connection; "we were clear of the danger"; "the ship was clear of the reef"
- free from flaw or blemish or impurity; "a clear perfect diamond"; "the clear complexion of a healthy young woman"
- free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment; "Clear the ship and let it dock"
- go away or disappear; "The fog cleared in the afternoon"
- make clear, bright, light, or translucent; "The water had to be cleared through filtering"
- pass an inspection or receive authorization; "clear customs"
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- remove (people) from a building; "clear the patrons from the theater after the bomb threat"
- remove the occupants of; "Clear the building"
- rid of instructions or data; "clear a memory buffer"
- not elaborate or elaborated; simple; "plain food"; "stuck to the plain facts"; "a plain blue suit"; "a plain rectangular brick building"
- extensive tract of level open land; "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"; "he longed for the fields of his youth" (同)field, champaign
- lacking embellishment or ornamentation; "a plain hair style"; "unembellished white walls"; "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete" (同)bare, spare, unembellished, unornamented
- not mixed with extraneous elements; "plain water"; "sheer wine"; "not an unmixed blessing" (同)sheer, unmingled, unmixed
- lacking patterns especially in color (同)unpatterned
- free from any effort to soften to disguise; "the plain and unvarnished truth"; "the unvarnished candor of old people and children" (同)unvarnished
- easy to perceive; especially clearly outlined; "a distinct flavor"; "a distinct odor of turpentine"; "a distinct outline"; "the ship appeared as a distinct silhouette"; "distinct fingerprints"
- recognizable; marked; "noticed a distinct improvement"; "at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage" (同)decided
- (often followed by `from' (同)distinguishable
- appearing as such but not necessarily so; "for all his apparent wealth he had no money to pay the rent"; "the committee investigated some apparent discrepancies"; "the ostensible truth of their theories"; "his seeming honesty" (同)ostensible, seeming
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view" (同)evident, manifest, patent, plain, unmistakable
- precise; explicit and clearly defined; "I want a definite answer"; "a definite statement of the terms of the will"; "a definite amount"; "definite restrictions on the sale of alcohol"; "the wedding date is now definite"; "a definite drop in attendance"
- known for certain; "it is definite that they have won"
- having or exhibiting a single clearly defined meaning; "As a horror, apartheid...is absolutely unambiguous"- Mario Vargas Llosa
- 触ってみることができる / 明白な
- 『晴れた』;明るい(bright) / 『透き通った』,透明な / (形・輪郭などが)『はっきりした』,くっきりした / (音が)はっきり聞こえる(聞き取れる) / 『分かりやすい』,あいまいさのない / 《補語にのみ用いて》はっきり知っている,確信している / 明せきな,理路整然とした / 妨害(支障)のない / 汚れ(しみ,きず)がない / 《補語のみ用いて》(…を)免れた,(…が)ない,(…から)解放された《+『of』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前,時に名詞の後に用いて》丸々の;正味の / はっきりと,明瞭に,明確に / (…から)離れて《+『of』+『名』》 / 全く,まるまる / (…を)…‘から'『取り除く』,片付ける;(人を)…‘から'立ち去らせる《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / (…から)〈物〉'を'『取り除く』,片付ける;(…から)〈人〉'を'立ち去らせる《『名』『+『from』(『out of』,『off』)+『名』》 / 'を'きれいにする,清らかにする;…を明るくする / …‘に'触れないで越す / (罪・疑い・責任などから)…'を'逃れさせる』,免除する《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / 〈議会・税関・手形交換所など〉'を'すんなりと通過する,‘の'許可を簡単に得る / 《話》…'を'まるまるもうける,‘の'純益を上げる / 〈負債〉を清算する,〈手形〉を釧済する;〈小切手〉を現金化する / 『明るくなる』;澄む / 消え去る,過ぎ去る / (じゃま物のない)開けた場所,あき地
- 『はっきり見える』(『聞こえる』) / 『はっきり理解できる』,明白な / 全くの(sheer) / 混ぜ物のない,生(き)のままの;飾りのない;無地の / ありのままの / 『質素な』,飾り(模様)のない / (食べ物が)淡白な / 平凡な,並みの,普通の;素朴な / 『平原』,平野;《the Great Plains》(北米の)大平原地帯
- (編みもので)平編みの,基本編みで作った / 平編み,基本編み
- 『別の』,別個の(separate) / 『明りょうな』,はっきりした;まぎれもない / 特異な,独特な;目立つ,目ざましい
- 『明白な』,はっきりした / 『外見上の』,見かけの,うわべの
- 『一定の』,(明確に)限定された / 『明確な』,確実な,すでに確定した
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Biogenic antioxidative and anti-inflammatory aryl polyketides from the venerid bivalve clam Paphia malabarica.
- Joy M1, Chakraborty K2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Dec 15;237:169-180. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2017.05.087. Epub 2017 May 18.
- PMID 28763983
- Structural, mechanical and chemical evaluation of molar-incisor hypomineralization-affected enamel: A systematic review.
- Elhennawy K1, Manton DJ2, Crombie F2, Zaslansky P3, Radlanski RJ4, Jost-Brinkmann PG5, Schwendicke F3.
- Archives of oral biology.Arch Oral Biol.2017 Nov;83:272-281. doi: 10.1016/j.archoralbio.2017.08.008. Epub 2017 Aug 19.
- PMID 28843745
- Inter-species and intra-annual variations of moss nitrogen utilization: Implications for nitrogen deposition assessment.
- Dong YP1, Liu XY2, Sun XC3, Song W1, Zheng XD1, Li R1, Liu CQ4.
- Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987).Environ Pollut.2017 Nov;230:506-515. doi: 10.1016/j.envpol.2017.06.058. Epub 2017 Jul 7.
- PMID 28692942
- Facile synthesis of ultrafine cobalt oxide nanoparticles for high-performance supercapacitors.
- Liu F1, Su H1, Jin L1, Zhang H1, Chu X1, Yang W2.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2017 Nov 1;505:796-804. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2017.06.058. Epub 2017 Jun 20.
- PMID 28672259
- Metal resist for extreme ultraviolet lithography characterized by scanning transmission electron microscopy
- Antibacterial Meroterpenoids from the South China Sea Sponge Dysidea sp.
- Antiphase structures in a periodically inverted GaAs/AlGaAs waveguide investigated by transmission electron microscopy
- Detection methods of diamond diffraction peaks in ultrananocrystalline diamond/amorphous carbon composite films by X-ray diffraction measurement with semiconductor counter detector
- unambiguously 【副】 〔発言・指示・表現などが〕曖昧さを残さず、明確に、明らかに 〔意味などが〕一義的... - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。
- Unambiguous definition, not ambiguous, or unclear; distinct; unequivocal: The object of the experiment was to reach an unambiguous conclusion about climate change. See more. ... Is Online News Reliable? Remember that time we ...
- Unambiguous definition is - not ambiguous : clear, precise. How to use unambiguous in a sentence. ... Recent Examples on the Web More unambiguous, though no less contentious, were the photos of bin Laden’s body. — BostonGlobe.com ...
- There is usually no distinct murmur related to the VSD, because it is typically large and thus generates little turbulence.(PHD.393)
- distinct entity：はっきりとした
- characteristic, characteristically, clear, clearly, definite, definitely, diagnostic, differ, different, differently, discrete, discriminative, discriminatively, discriminatory, disparate, dissimilar, distinctive, distinctively, distinctly, explicit, explicitly, pathognomonic, separate, separately, unambiguous, unambiguously, variant, vary
- Shortness of breath may occur bacause the diaphragm is elevated when the accumulation of fluid becomes more pronounced.
- Other side effects that are related to the pharmacological effects in the CNS include a reduction in libido, parkinsonian signs, and hyperprolactinemia that may become sufficiently pronounced to cause gynecomastia and galactorrhea.(GOO.853)
- apparent, apparently, clear, clearly, evident, evidently, indisputable, obvious, obviously, overt, overtly, palpable, plain, unambiguous, unambiguously, unequivocal
- 1. not equivocal; unambiguous; clear; having only one possible meaning or interpretation:
- 2. absolute; unqualified; not subject to conditions or exceptions: