- including markedly dissimilar elements; "a disparate aggregate of creeds and songs and prayers"
- fundamentally different or distinct in quality or kind; "such disparate attractions as grand opera and game fishing"; "disparate ideas"
- grow out of, have roots in, originate in; "The increase in the national debt stems from the last war"
- stop the flow of a liquid; "staunch the blood flow"; "stem the tide" (同)stanch, staunch, halt
- remove the stem from; "for automatic natural language processing, the words must be stemmed"
- the tube of a tobacco pipe
- cause to point inward; "stem your skis"
- easy to perceive; especially clearly outlined; "a distinct flavor"; "a distinct odor of turpentine"; "a distinct outline"; "the ship appeared as a distinct silhouette"; "distinct fingerprints"
- recognizable; marked; "noticed a distinct improvement"; "at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage" (同)decided
- (often followed by `from' (同)distinguishable
- unlike in nature or quality or form or degree; "took different approaches to the problem"; "came to a different conclusion"; "different parts of the country"; "on different sides of the issue"; "this meeting was different from the earlier one"
- differing from all others; not ordinary; "advertising that strives continually to be different"; "this new music is certainly different but I dont really like it"
- distinct or separate; "each interviewed different members of the community"
- distinctly separate from the first; "thats another (or different) issue altogether"
- be subject to change in accordance with a variable; "Prices vary"; "His moods vary depending on the weather"
- make something more diverse and varied; "Vary the menu" (同)variegate, motley
- exhibiting variation and change; "letters variant in size"
- differing from a norm or standard; "a variant spelling"
- utter dissimilarity (同)distinctiveness
- (草の)『茎』,(木の)『幹』 / 葉柄,花梗(かこう) / 『茎状のもの』;(杯・グラスの)『脚』,(パイプ・さじの)柄,(時計の)りゅうず / (単語の)語幹,語根 / 船首;船首材 / …‘の'茎(軸)を取り去る,へたをとる / (…から)生じる,(…に)由来する《+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈流れなど〉‘を'止める / 〈風・水流など〉‘に'逆らって進む,抵抗する / 〈攻撃・反対など〉‘を'くい止める,押さえる
- 『別の』,別個の(separate) / 『明りょうな』,はっきりした;まぎれもない / 特異な,独特な;目立つ,目ざましい
- 『異なった』,違う / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『個々の』,別々の;『種種の』 / 《話》風変わりな
- (…から…に)『変わる』,変化する《+from+名+to+名》 / (…の点で)『互いに異なる』,いろいろである《+in(on)+名》 / …‘を'『変える』,変更する / …‘に'変化をつける,‘を'変化に富ませる
- (同種のものと)異なった,別の / 異形;(同じ単語の)異なったつづり(発音など)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Oxytocin receptor gene sequences in owl monkeys and other primates show remarkable interspecific regulatory and protein coding variation.
- Babb PL1, Fernandez-Duque E2, Schurr TG3.
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution.Mol Phylogenet Evol.2015 Oct;91:160-77. doi: 10.1016/j.ympev.2015.05.006. Epub 2015 May 27.
- The oxytocin (OT) hormone pathway is involved in numerous physiological processes, and one of its receptor genes (OXTR) has been implicated in pair bonding behavior in mammalian lineages. This observation is important for understanding social monogamy in primates, which occurs in only a small subset
- PMID 26025428
- Characterization of carbonic anhydrase XIII in the erythrocytes of the Burmese python, Python molurus bivittatus.
- Esbaugh AJ1, Secor SM2, Grosell M3.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part B, Biochemistry & molecular biology.Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol.2015 Sep;187:71-7. doi: 10.1016/j.cbpb.2015.05.006. Epub 2015 May 22.
- Carbonic anhydrase (CA) is one of the most abundant proteins found in vertebrate erythrocytes with the majority of species expressing a low activity CA I and high activity CA II. However, several phylogenetic gaps remain in our understanding of the expansion of cytoplasmic CA in vertebrate erythrocy
- PMID 26005204
- Meditation has stronger relationships with mindfulness, kundalini, and mystical experiences than yoga or prayer.
- de Castro JM1.
- Consciousness and cognition.Conscious Cogn.2015 Sep;35:115-27. doi: 10.1016/j.concog.2015.04.022. Epub 2015 May 22.
- Contemplative practices can have profound effects on mindfulness and on physical and sensory and mystical experiences. Individuals who self-reported meditation, yoga, contemplative prayer, or a combination of practices and their patterns of practice were compared for mindfulness, kundalini effects,
- PMID 26002763
- Ties that bind: community attachment and the experience of discrimination among Black men who have sex with men.
- Van Sluytman L1, Spikes P, Nandi V, Van Tieu H, Frye V, Patterson J, Koblin B.
- Culture, health & sexuality.Cult Health Sex.2015 Aug;17(7):859-72. doi: 10.1080/13691058.2015.1004762. Epub 2015 Feb 3.
- In the USA, the impact of psychological distress may be greater for Black men who have sex with men given that they may experience both racial discrimination in society at large and discrimination due to sexual orientation within Black communities. Attachments to community members may play a role in
- PMID 25647586
- A Management System for Cyber Individuals and Heterogeneous Data
- Ren Jun
- 法政大学大学院紀要（情報科学研究科編） (10), 2015-03-24
- … this paper presents our research and development on a Cyber-I oriented management system where (1) the life cycle of Cyber-I including its birth, growth and death is simulated, (2) with the NO-SQL properties supported by Mongo DB, heterogeneous personal data coming from disparate sources with different formats through varied media can be managed in a scalable way, and (3) apps connected with the Cyber-I can not only fetch personal data but also provide personalized services, while the collected personal data can be used to generate user models from …
- NAID 120005622151
- An Analysis of WWOOF Activities in Japan: Facilitating New Social Development
- Burns Glenn,Kondo Takumi
- The Japanese Journal of Rural Economics 17(0), 82-87, 2015
- … Forth, that it constitutes reciprocated voluntary support between disparate groups of people, including that between rural and urban populations of all age groups, involving no monetary exchange. …
- NAID 130005100455
- 横田 賀英子,渡邉 和美,和智 妙子 [他],大塚 祐輔,倉石 宏樹,藤田 悟郎
- 心理学研究 86(3), 209-218, 2015
- … Under a logistic regression of these six variables, which were dichotomously coded in terms of the concordance or discordance between each pair of incidents, the area under the receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve was 0.85 (95% CI = 0.82–0.87), indicating a high level of discriminative accuracy in identifying disparate sex crimes committed by the same person. …
- NAID 130005095282
- 日本におけるチンパンジー（Pan troglodytes）飼育の初期の歴史 1920-1950年
- 落合 知美,綿貫 宏史朗,鵜殿 俊史 [他],森村 成樹,平田 聡,友永 雅己,伊谷 原一,松沢 哲郎
- 霊長類研究 31(1), 19-29, 2015
- … Here we present the first detailed history of captive chimpanzees in Japan before WWII, following a systematic investigation of disparate records. …
- NAID 130005093197
- First during the nineteen-seventies, but with increasing momentum during the eighties, a loose community of physics researchers had begun to postulate that the disparate small particles that we learned about in high-school science ...
- Disparate definition, distinct in kind; essentially different; dissimilar: disparate ideas. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Log In ...
- dis·pa·rate (dĭs′pər-ĭt, dĭ-spăr′ĭt) adj. 1. Fundamentally distinct or different in kind; entirely dissimilar: "This mixture of apparently disparate materials—scandal and spiritualism, current events and eternal recurrences—is not promising ...
- There is usually no distinct murmur related to the VSD, because it is typically large and thus generates little turbulence.(PHD.393)
- distinct entity：はっきりとした
- characteristic, characteristically, clear, clearly, definite, definitely, diagnostic, differ, different, differently, discrete, discriminative, discriminatively, discriminatory, disparate, dissimilar, distinctive, distinctively, distinctly, explicit, explicitly, pathognomonic, separate, separately, unambiguous, unambiguously, variant, vary
- 生じる、起こる、由来する(from,in,out of)
- In volvement in such disparate conditions stems from the widespread influences of GSK3 on many cellular functions.
- accrue、arise、basilar、basilaris、borne、come from、derive、descend、give rise to、happen、occur、plant stem、produce、proximal、proximal region、raise、scanning transmission electron microscopy
- change、differ、different、disparate、dissimilar、distinct、fluctuate、fluctuation、oscillate、shift、switch、turn to、variance、variant、variation