- in an identifiably distinctive manner; "the distinctively conservative district of the county"
- manifesting partiality; "a discriminatory tax"; "preferential tariff rates"; "preferential treatment"; "a preferential shop gives priority or advantage to union members in hiring or promoting" (同)preferential
- containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice; "discriminatory attitudes and practices"; "invidious comparisons" (同)invidious
- easy to perceive; especially clearly outlined; "a distinct flavor"; "a distinct odor of turpentine"; "a distinct outline"; "the ship appeared as a distinct silhouette"; "distinct fingerprints"
- recognizable; marked; "noticed a distinct improvement"; "at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage" (同)decided
- (often followed by `from' (同)distinguishable
- typical or distinctive; "heard my friends characteristic laugh"; "red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn"; "stripes characteristic of the zebra"
- any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions (同)device characteristic
- a distinguishing quality
- the integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2
- concerned with diagnosis; used for furthering diagnosis; "a diagnostic reading test"
- characteristic or indicative of a disease; "a diagnostic sign of yellow fever"; "a rash symptomatic of scarlet fever"; "symptomatic of insanity"; "a rise in crime symptomatic of social breakdown" (同)symptomatic
- expressing careful judgment; "discriminative censure"; "a biography ...appreciative and yet judicial in purpose"-Tyler Dennett (同)judicial
- capable of making fine distinctions (同)discriminatory
- in characteristic manner; "he arrived characteristically late"
- of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing; "Jerusalem has a distinctive Middle East flavor"- Curtis Wilkie; "that is typical of you!" (同)typical
- 『別の』,別個の(separate) / 『明りょうな』,はっきりした;まぎれもない / 特異な,独特な;目立つ,目ざましい
- 『特有の』,独特の / 『特性』,特色,特微
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- How do integrative practices influence patient-centered care?: An exploratory study comparing diabetes and mental health care.
- Novikov Z1, Glover WJ, Trepman PC, Naveh E, Goldfracht M.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 May 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Integration between organizational units to achieve common goals has been of interest to health systems because of the potential to improve patient-centered care. However, the means by which integrative practices actually influence patient-centered care remain unclear. Whereas many studi
- PMID 26002414
- Quantification of in vitro wear of a synthetic meniscus implant using gravimetric and micro-CT measurements.
- Elsner JJ1, Shemesh M1, Shefy-Peleg A1, Gabet Y2, Zylberberg E1, Linder-Ganz E3.
- Journal of the mechanical behavior of biomedical materials.J Mech Behav Biomed Mater.2015 Sep;49:310-20. doi: 10.1016/j.jmbbm.2015.05.017. Epub 2015 May 28.
- A synthetic meniscus implant was recently developed for the treatment of patients with mild to moderate osteoarthritis with knee pain associated with medial joint overload. The implant is distinctively different from most orthopedic implants in its pliable construction, and non-anchored design, whic
- PMID 26057364
- Highly amplified detection of visceral adipose tissue-derived serpin (vaspin) using a cognate aptamer duo.
- Ahmad Raston NH1, Gu MB2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Aug 15;70:261-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.03.042. Epub 2015 Mar 20.
- A cognate aptamer duo for visceral adipose tissue-derived serpin (vaspin) which distinctively bind to two different sites on vaspin with high affinity and specificity were successfully developed by using graphene oxide-based systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment (GO-SELEX), which
- PMID 25829224
- The Role of Central Nervous System Mechanisms in Resistant Hypertension.
- Hering D1, Schlaich M.
- Current hypertension reports.Curr Hypertens Rep.2015 Aug;17(8):570. doi: 10.1007/s11906-015-0570-0.
- Arterial hypertension remains a primary global health problem with significant impact on cardiovascular morbidity and mortality. The low rate of hypertension control and failure to achieve target blood pressure levels particularly among high-risk patients with resistant hypertension has triggered re
- PMID 26070453
- Two Types of Negatives: In Light of Langacker's Models
- Fukuoka Jo Gakuin University Bulletin. Faculty of International Career Development 2, 55-68, 2016-03
- NAID 120005742678
- Understanding Residential Needs of Single or 2-Resident Households with a Focus on Communal Amenities of Multi-Family Housing Complexes
- Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering 15(2), 263-270, 2016
- NAID 130005151431
- There is usually no distinct murmur related to the VSD, because it is typically large and thus generates little turbulence.(PHD.393)
- distinct entity：はっきりとした
- characteristic, characteristically, clear, clearly, definite, definitely, diagnostic, differ, different, differently, discrete, discriminative, discriminatively, discriminatory, disparate, dissimilar, distinctive, distinctively, distinctly, explicit, explicitly, pathognomonic, separate, separately, unambiguous, unambiguously, variant, vary