- capable of being perceived as different or distinct; "only the shine of their metal was distinguishable in the gloom"; "a project distinguishable into four stages of progress"; "distinguishable differences between the twins"
- capable of being perceived clearly; "an essay with a meaning that was not always discernible"
- perceptible by the senses or intellect; "things happen in the earth and sky with no discernible cause"; "the newspaper reports no discernible progress in the negotiations"; "the skyline is easily discernible even at a distance of several miles" (同)discernable
- capable of being seen or noticed; "a discernible change in attitude"; "a clearly evident erasure in the manuscript"; "an observable change in behavior" (同)evident, observable
- not capable of being distinguished or differentiated; "the two specimens are actually different from each other but the differences are almost indistinguishable"; "the twins were indistinguishable"; "a colorless person quite indistinguishable from the colorless mass of humanity" (同)undistinguishable
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 性行為に伴う一次性頭痛 primary headache associated with sexual activity
- 2. 僧帽弁逸脱症候群 mitral valve prolapse syndrome
- 3. 経膣分娩後遺残胎盤 retained placenta after vaginal birth
- 4. 病原性大腸菌 pathogenic escherichia coli
- 5. MR胆道膵管造影（MRCP） magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography
- Cuttlefish Ink Tagged Photonic Crystal Particles and Their Ion-Responsive Construction.
- Xu Q1, Wang H1, Fu F1, Liu C1, Chen Z1, Zhao Y1.
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology.J Nanosci Nanotechnol.2018 Jul 1;18(7):4834-4840. doi: 10.1166/jnn.2018.15346.
- PMID 29442663
- Recombination in the rabies virus and other lyssaviruses.
- Deviatkin AA1, Lukashev AN2.
- Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases.Infect Genet Evol.2018 Jun;60:97-102. doi: 10.1016/j.meegid.2018.02.026. Epub 2018 Feb 22.
- PMID 29477551
- Cryoconites from Alpine glaciers: Radionuclide accumulation and age estimation with Pu and Cs isotopes and 210Pb.
- Wilflinger T1, Lettner H2, Hubmer A1, Bossew P3, Sattler B4, Slupetzky H5.
- Journal of environmental radioactivity.J Environ Radioact.2018 Jun;186:90-100. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2017.06.020. Epub 2017 Oct 19.
- PMID 29056369
- The development of a measure of social cognition following acquired brain injury.
- Cattran C1,2, Oddy M3,2, Ramos SDS3, Goodson A3, Wood R2.
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation.Neuropsychol Rehabil.2018 Jun;28(4):633-648. doi: 10.1080/09602011.2016.1202121. Epub 2016 Jul 11.
- PMID 27398837
- Polytetrafluoroethylene fume-induced pulmonary edema: a case report and review of the literature
- Hamaya Rikuta,Ono Yuko,Chida Yasuyuki,Inokuchi Ryota,Kikuchi Ken,Tameda Tadanobu,Tase Choichiro
- Journal of medical case reports 9, 111, 2015-05-14
- … However, the contrast between the lesion and the spared peripheral area was striking and was distinguishable from the common radiological features of acute respiratory distress syndrome. …
- NAID 120005642918
- Does the parasite follow its host? Occurrence of morphologically barely distinguishable powdery mildew anamorphs on Oenothera spp. in different parts of the world
- Bereczky Zsolt,Pintye Alexandra,Csontos Peter [他]
- Mycoscience : official journal of the Mycological Society of Japan 56(3), 267-272, 2015-05
- NAID 40020464303
- The impact of baby schema on perceived attractiveness, beauty, and cuteness in female adults.
- Kuraguchi Kana,Taniguchi Kosuke,Ashida Hiroshi
- SpringerPlus 4, 2015-04-07
- … Beauty and cuteness are considered to represent different aspects of attractiveness and to be distinguishable from each other by their respective reliance on neonate and sexually mature features found in attractive faces. …
- NAID 120005617592
- Early development and neurogenesis of Temnopleurus reevesii
- Yaguchi Shunsuke,Yamazaki Atsuko,Wada Wakana,Tsuchiya Yasutaka,Sato Toshihiko,Shinagawa Hideo,Yamada Yutaro,Yaguchi Junko
- Development, growth & differentiation 57(3), 242-250, 2015-04
- … Moreover, the males and females are easily distinguishable, and the style of early cleavages is intriguingly unusual, suggesting that this sea urchin might be a good candidate for addressing not only neurology but also cell and developmental biology. …
- NAID 120005611477
- v. dis·tin·guished, dis·tin·guish·ing, dis·tin·guish·es. v.tr. 1. To perceive as being different or distinct. 2. To perceive distinctly; discern: distinguished the masts of ships on the horizon. 3. To make noticeable or different; set apart. 4. To cause ...
- Synonyms of distinguishable from the Merriam-Webster Online Thesaurus with antonyms, definitions, Word of the Day, and word games.