- without doubt or question; "they were clearly lost"; "history has clearly shown the folly of that policy"
- in an easily perceptible manner; "could be seen clearly under the microscope"; "She cried loud and clear" (同)clear
- can be felt by palpation; "a palpable tumor"
- capable of being perceived; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt; "a barely palpable dust"; "felt sudden anger in a palpable wave"; "the air was warm and close--palpable as cotton"; "a palpable lie" (同)tangible
- not elaborate or elaborated; simple; "plain food"; "stuck to the plain facts"; "a plain blue suit"; "a plain rectangular brick building"
- extensive tract of level open land; "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"; "he longed for the fields of his youth" (同)field, champaign
- lacking embellishment or ornamentation; "a plain hair style"; "unembellished white walls"; "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete" (同)bare, spare, unembellished, unornamented
- not mixed with extraneous elements; "plain water"; "sheer wine"; "not an unmixed blessing" (同)sheer, unmingled, unmixed
- lacking patterns especially in color (同)unpatterned
- free from any effort to soften to disguise; "the plain and unvarnished truth"; "the unvarnished candor of old people and children" (同)unvarnished
- easy to perceive; especially clearly outlined; "a distinct flavor"; "a distinct odor of turpentine"; "a distinct outline"; "the ship appeared as a distinct silhouette"; "distinct fingerprints"
- recognizable; marked; "noticed a distinct improvement"; "at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage" (同)decided
- (often followed by `from' (同)distinguishable
- appearing as such but not necessarily so; "for all his apparent wealth he had no money to pay the rent"; "the committee investigated some apparent discrepancies"; "the ostensible truth of their theories"; "his seeming honesty" (同)ostensible, seeming
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view" (同)evident, manifest, patent, plain, unmistakable
- admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; having only one meaning or interpretation and leading to only one conclusion; "unequivocal evidence"; "took an unequivocal position"; "an unequivocal success"; "an unequivocal promise"; "an unequivocal (or univocal) statement" (同)univocal, unambiguous
- from appearances alone; "irrigation often produces bumper crops from apparently desert land"; "the child is seemingly healthy but the doctor is concerned"; "had been ostensibly frank as to his purpose while really concealing it"-Thomas Hardy; "on the face of it the problem seems minor" (同)seemingly, ostensibly, on the face of it
- in a manner that is unclear
- sell; "We cleared a lot of the old model cars"
- free (the throat) by making a rasping sound; "Clear the throat" (同)clear_up
- make a way or path by removing objects; "Clear a path through the dense forest"
- remove; "clear the leaves from the lawn"; "Clear snow from the road"
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon" (同)all_the_way
- clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible; "as clear as a whistle"; "clear footprints in the snow"; "the letter brought back a clear image of his grandfather"; "a spire clean-cut against the sky"; "a clear-cut pattern" (同)clean-cut, clear-cut
- make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault" (同)clear_up, shed_light_on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate
- easily deciphered (同)decipherable, readable
- affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside" (同)open
- characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; "clear mind"; "a percipient author" (同)percipient
- settle, as of a debt; "clear a debt"; "solve an old debt" (同)solve
- pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops" (同)top
- (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law; "I have clear title to this property" (同)unmortgaged
- allowing light to pass through; "clear water"; "clear plastic bags"; "clear glass"; "the air is clear and clean"
- be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts; "The check will clear within 2 business days"
- characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts (especially guilt); "a clear conscience"; "regarded her questioner with clear untroubled eyes"
- clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.; "clear the water before it can be drunk"
- clear of charges or deductions; "a clear profit"
- free from clouds or mist or haze; "on a clear day"
- free from confusion or doubt; "a complex problem requiring a clear head"; "not clear about what is expected of us"
- free from contact or proximity or connection; "we were clear of the danger"; "the ship was clear of the reef"
- free from flaw or blemish or impurity; "a clear perfect diamond"; "the clear complexion of a healthy young woman"
- free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment; "Clear the ship and let it dock"
- go away or disappear; "The fog cleared in the afternoon"
- make clear, bright, light, or translucent; "The water had to be cleared through filtering"
- pass an inspection or receive authorization; "clear customs"
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- remove (people) from a building; "clear the patrons from the theater after the bomb threat"
- remove the occupants of; "Clear the building"
- rid of instructions or data; "clear a memory buffer"
- 『はっきりと』,明白に / 『疑いもなく』,明らかに / 《返事として》もちろんそのとおり,いかにも
- 触ってみることができる / 明白な
- 『はっきり見える』(『聞こえる』) / 『はっきり理解できる』,明白な / 全くの(sheer) / 混ぜ物のない,生(き)のままの;飾りのない;無地の / ありのままの / 『質素な』,飾り(模様)のない / (食べ物が)淡白な / 平凡な,並みの,普通の;素朴な / 『平原』,平野;《the Great Plains》(北米の)大平原地帯
- (編みもので)平編みの,基本編みで作った / 平編み,基本編み
- 『別の』,別個の(separate) / 『明りょうな』,はっきりした;まぎれもない / 特異な,独特な;目立つ,目ざましい
- 『明白な』,はっきりした / 『外見上の』,見かけの,うわべの
- 『明らかに』(obviously) / 『見かけは』,見たところは(…らしい)
- 『晴れた』;明るい(bright) / 『透き通った』,透明な / (形・輪郭などが)『はっきりした』,くっきりした / (音が)はっきり聞こえる(聞き取れる) / 『分かりやすい』,あいまいさのない / 《補語にのみ用いて》はっきり知っている,確信している / 明せきな,理路整然とした / 妨害(支障)のない / 汚れ(しみ,きず)がない / 《補語のみ用いて》(…を)免れた,(…が)ない,(…から)解放された《+『of』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前,時に名詞の後に用いて》丸々の;正味の / はっきりと,明瞭に,明確に / (…から)離れて《+『of』+『名』》 / 全く,まるまる / (…を)…‘から'『取り除く』,片付ける;(人を)…‘から'立ち去らせる《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / (…から)〈物〉'を'『取り除く』,片付ける;(…から)〈人〉'を'立ち去らせる《『名』『+『from』(『out of』,『off』)+『名』》 / 'を'きれいにする,清らかにする;…を明るくする / …‘に'触れないで越す / (罪・疑い・責任などから)…'を'逃れさせる』,免除する《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / 〈議会・税関・手形交換所など〉'を'すんなりと通過する,‘の'許可を簡単に得る / 《話》…'を'まるまるもうける,‘の'純益を上げる / 〈負債〉を清算する,〈手形〉を釧済する;〈小切手〉を現金化する / 『明るくなる』;澄む / 消え去る,過ぎ去る / (じゃま物のない)開けた場所,あき地
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Approaches, tools and methods used for setting priorities in health research in the 21(st) century.
- Yoshida S1.
- Journal of global health.J Glob Health.2016 Jun;6(1):010507. doi: 10.7189/jogh.06.010507.
- BACKGROUND: Health research is difficult to prioritize, because the number of possible competing ideas for research is large, the outcome of research is inherently uncertain, and the impact of research is difficult to predict and measure. A systematic and transparent process to assist policy makers
- PMID 26401271
- Highly sensitive detection of urinary protein variations using tilted fiber grating sensors with plasmonic nanocoatings.
- Guo T1, Liu F1, Liang X2, Qiu X1, Huang Y1, Xie C2, Xu P2, Mao W3, Guan BO4, Albert J5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Apr 15;78:221-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.11.047. Epub 2015 Nov 17.
- Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) optical fiber biosensors can be used as a cost-effective and relatively simple-to-implement alternative to well established bulky prism configurations for high sensitivity biological sample measurements. The miniaturized size and remote operation ability offer them a
- PMID 26618641
- Detection of dengue NS1 antigen using long-range surface plasmon waveguides.
- Wong WR1, Sekaran SD2, Mahamd Adikan FR1, Berini P3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Apr 15;78:132-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.11.030. Epub 2015 Nov 12.
- The non-structural 1 (NS1) protein of the dengue virus circulates in infected patients' blood samples and can be used for early diagnosis of dengue infection. In this paper, we present the detection of naturally-occurring dengue NS1 antigen in infected patient blood plasma using straight long-range
- PMID 26599483
- Identification of products from canthaxanthin oxidation.
- Mordi RC1, Walton JC2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):836-40. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.11.053. Epub 2015 Nov 12.
- Canthaxanthin is a carotenoid that lacks pro-vitamin A activity but is known to have antioxidant activity. The products of its oxidation in oxygen were found to be mainly substituted apo-carotenals and apo-carotenones. The product profile resembles that obtained in the oxidation of β-carotene, exce
- PMID 26617024
- Solution-processed dinaphtho[2,3-b:2′,3′-f]thieno[3,2-b]thiophene transistor memory based on phosphorus-doped silicon nanoparticles as a nano-floating gate
- Investigating Orbital Magnetic Moments in Spinel-Type MnV<sub>2</sub>O<sub>4</sub>Using X-ray Magnetic Circular Dichroism
- Crystal structure analysis of LiTaO
- Clearly makes blog posts, articles and webpages clean and easy to read. Save them to Evernote to read them anywhere. ... Evernote Clearly Clearly makes blog posts, articles and webpages clean and easy to read. Save them to ...
- Clearly はブログポストや記事、Web ページをきれいにし、簡単に読めるようにします。Evernote に保存すれば、どこでも読めるようになります。 ... Evernote Clearly Clearly はブログポストや記事、Web ページをきれいにし、簡単に読めるように ...
- clearly 【副】 〔物の見え方・音声の聞こえ方などが〕はっきりと、明らかに、明... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- There is usually no distinct murmur related to the VSD, because it is typically large and thus generates little turbulence.(PHD.393)
- distinct entity：はっきりとした
- characteristic, characteristically, clear, clearly, definite, definitely, diagnostic, differ, different, differently, discrete, discriminative, discriminatively, discriminatory, disparate, dissimilar, distinctive, distinctively, distinctly, explicit, explicitly, pathognomonic, separate, separately, unambiguous, unambiguously, variant, vary
- Shortness of breath may occur bacause the diaphragm is elevated when the accumulation of fluid becomes more pronounced.
- Other side effects that are related to the pharmacological effects in the CNS include a reduction in libido, parkinsonian signs, and hyperprolactinemia that may become sufficiently pronounced to cause gynecomastia and galactorrhea.(GOO.853)
- apparent, apparently, clear, clearly, evident, evidently, indisputable, obvious, obviously, overt, overtly, palpable, plain, unambiguous, unambiguously, unequivocal
- 1. not equivocal; unambiguous; clear; having only one possible meaning or interpretation:
- 2. absolute; unqualified; not subject to conditions or exceptions:
- (証拠など)明白な、公然の、あからさまの、おもてだった (⇔covert)
- (adv.)overtly 明白に、公然と
- apparent, apparently, clear, clearly, dominant, evident, evidently, indisputable, manifest, obvious, obviously, overtly, palpable, plain, pronounced, unambiguous, unambiguously, unequivocal