- not similar; "a group of very dissimilar people"; "a pump not dissimilar to those once found on every farm"; "their understanding of the world is not so dissimilar from our own"; "took different (or dissimilar) approaches to the problem"
- easy to perceive; especially clearly outlined; "a distinct flavor"; "a distinct odor of turpentine"; "a distinct outline"; "the ship appeared as a distinct silhouette"; "distinct fingerprints"
- recognizable; marked; "noticed a distinct improvement"; "at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage" (同)decided
- (often followed by `from' (同)distinguishable
- unlike in nature or quality or form or degree; "took different approaches to the problem"; "came to a different conclusion"; "different parts of the country"; "on different sides of the issue"; "this meeting was different from the earlier one"
- differing from all others; not ordinary; "advertising that strives continually to be different"; "this new music is certainly different but I dont really like it"
- distinct or separate; "each interviewed different members of the community"
- distinctly separate from the first; "thats another (or different) issue altogether"
- be subject to change in accordance with a variable; "Prices vary"; "His moods vary depending on the weather"
- make something more diverse and varied; "Vary the menu" (同)variegate, motley
- exhibiting variation and change; "letters variant in size"
- differing from a norm or standard; "a variant spelling"
- including markedly dissimilar elements; "a disparate aggregate of creeds and songs and prayers"
- fundamentally different or distinct in quality or kind; "such disparate attractions as grand opera and game fishing"; "disparate ideas"
- the quality of being dissimilar (同)unsimilarity
- 『別の』,別個の(separate) / 『明りょうな』,はっきりした;まぎれもない / 特異な,独特な;目立つ,目ざましい
- 『異なった』,違う / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『個々の』,別々の;『種種の』 / 《話》風変わりな
- (…から…に)『変わる』,変化する《+from+名+to+名》 / (…の点で)『互いに異なる』,いろいろである《+in(on)+名》 / …‘を'『変える』,変更する / …‘に'変化をつける,‘を'変化に富ませる
- (同種のものと)異なった,別の / 異形;(同じ単語の)異なったつづり(発音など)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Deletion of TDO2, IDO-1 and IDO-2 differentially affects mouse behavior and cognitive function.
- Too LK1, Li KM2, Suarna C3, Maghzal GJ3, Stocker R3, McGregor IS4, Hunt NH5.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2016 Oct 1;312:102-17. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2016.06.018. Epub 2016 Jun 15.
- Tryptophan, an amino acid involved in routine energy metabolism, is a key modulator of sickness behaviors associated with inflammatory states and also plays roles in some psychiatric disorders. Tissue concentrations of tryptophan are regulated primarily by the enzymes indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (
- PMID 27316339
- Investigation of extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) properties of P. aeruginosa and B. subtilis and their role in bacterial adhesion.
- Harimawan A1, Ting YP2.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2016 Oct 1;146:459-67. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2016.06.039. Epub 2016 Jun 23.
- Extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) matrix in biofilm poses important functions such as a diffusion barrier to antimicrobial agents so that biofilm cells are more difficult to completely eliminate. Therefore, biofilm cells exhibit enhanced resilience unlike planktonic cells, and are more diffic
- PMID 27395039
- Water acquisition and use during unconventional oil and gas development and the existing data challenges: Weld and Garfield counties, CO.
- Oikonomou PD1, Kallenberger JA2, Waskom RM3, Boone KK4, Plombon EN5, Ryan JN6.
- Journal of environmental management.J Environ Manage.2016 Oct 1;181:36-47. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2016.06.008. Epub 2016 Jun 11.
- Colorado has recently experienced a significant increase in unconventional oil and gas development, with the greatest concentration of activity occurring in Weld and Garfield counties. Water for oil and gas development has received much attention mainly because water resources are limited in these r
- PMID 27300291
- Fabrication of metallic nanodisc hexagonal arrays using nanosphere lithography and two-step lift-off.
- Huang X1, Ratchford D, Pehrsson PE, Yeom J.
- Nanotechnology.Nanotechnology.2016 Sep 30;27(39):395302. doi: 10.1088/0957-4484/27/39/395302. Epub 2016 Aug 25.
- Nanosphere lithography (NSL) has been widely used as an inexpensive method to create periodic arrays of metallic nanoparticles or nanodiscs on substrates. However, most nanodisc arrays derived from a NSL template are restricted to hexagonally-ordered triangular arrays because the metal layer is depo
- PMID 27559986
- Does Endogenous Timing Matter in Implementing Partial Tax Harmonization?
- Itaya Jun-ichi,Yamaguchi Chikara
- Discussion Paper, Series A 286, 1-34, 2015-06
- … It is shown that the simultaneous-move outcome prevails in every stage game of the infinitely repeated tax-competition game as its subgame-perfect Nash equilibrium (SPNE) if a taxunion consists of similar countries, whereas both the simultaneous-move and sequentialmove (Stackelberg) outcomes can be sustained as SPNEs when a tax-union consists of dissimilar countries. …
- NAID 120005617299
- 電磁縮管かしめによるアルミニウム合金と異種材の接合 (特集 異種金属接合)
- 後藤 崇志
- 軽金属溶接 = Journal of light metal welding : 軽金属溶接協会誌 53(5), 173-178, 2015-05
- NAID 40020477884
- Welding dissimilar metal microwires by Joule heating
- Sunagawa Takuya,Tohmyoh Hironori
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FL01, 2015-04-28
- … In this paper we report on the Joule heat welding of dissimilar metal microwires. … The welded dissimilar metal wire systems were then cut by supplying a higher current, and it was found that the position at which the wires cut was not at the midpoint, i.e., the position of the weld, of the wire system. … This is because the temperature distributions formed in the dissimilar metal systems were asymmetrical. …
- NAID 150000110655
- 中田 一博
- スマートプロセス学会誌 = Journal of smart processing 4(2), 64-72, 2015-03
- NAID 40020424687
- dissimilarとは。意味や和訳。[形]((しばしば否定文))（…と）似ていない，異なった((from, to ...)).dis・sim・i・lar・ly[副] - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- Two influences shaped his career, and they could not be more dissimilar. The fragmentation of the economy into dissimilar realms has been debated for years by economists. The computer is blind to the fact that these things are dissimilar ...
- dis·sim·i·lar (dĭ-sĭm′ə-lər) adj. Unlike; different. dis·sim′i·lar·ly adv. dissimilar (dɪˈsɪmɪlə) adj 1. not alike; not similar; different disˈsimilarly adv dis•sim•i•lar (dɪˈsɪm ə lər, dɪsˈsɪm-) adj. not similar; unlike; different. [1615–25] dis•sim′i ...
- There is usually no distinct murmur related to the VSD, because it is typically large and thus generates little turbulence.(PHD.393)
- distinct entity：はっきりとした
- characteristic, characteristically, clear, clearly, definite, definitely, diagnostic, differ, different, differently, discrete, discriminative, discriminatively, discriminatory, disparate, dissimilar, distinctive, distinctively, distinctly, explicit, explicitly, pathognomonic, separate, separately, unambiguous, unambiguously, variant, vary
- change、differ、different、disparate、dissimilar、distinct、fluctuate、fluctuation、oscillate、shift、switch、turn to、variance、variant、variation