- with objectivity; "we must look at the facts objectively"
- belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events; "objective benefits"; "an objective example"; "there is no objective evidence of anything of the kind"
- the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed (同)objective_lens, object lens, object_glass
- serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes; "objective case"; "accusative endings" (同)accusative
- emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings, insertion of fictional matter, or interpretation; "objective art" (同)documentary
- undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena; "an objective appraisal"; "objective evidence" (同)nonsubjective
- (心の中だけでなく)実際に存在する / 客観的な / (文法て)目的格の / 目標,目的 / (文法で)目的格 / 対物レンズ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Prediction of Chinese green tea ranking by metabolite profiling using ultra-performance liquid chromatography-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (UPLC-Q-TOF/MS).
- Jing J1, Shi Y2, Zhang Q3, Wang J4, Ruan J5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 15;221:311-316. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.10.068. Epub 2016 Oct 17.
- Metabolomics profiling provides comprehensive picture of the chemical composition in teas therefore may be used to assess tea quality objectively and reliably. In the present experiment, water and methanol extracts of green teas from China were analyzed by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-qua
- PMID 27979208
- Perceived and objective entrance-related environmental barriers and daily out-of-home mobility in community-dwelling older people.
- Portegijs E1, Rantakokko M2, Viljanen A3, Rantanen T4, Iwarsson S5.
- Archives of gerontology and geriatrics.Arch Gerontol Geriatr.2017 Mar - Apr;69:69-76. doi: 10.1016/j.archger.2016.11.011. Epub 2016 Nov 19.
- PURPOSE: We studied whether entrance-related environmental barriers, perceived and objectively recorded, were associated with moving out-of-home daily in older people with and without limitations in lower extremity performance.METHODS: Cross-sectional analyses of the "Life-space mobility in old age"
- PMID 27889590
- Playing outdoor and practising sport: A study of physical activity levels in Portuguese children.
- Silva P1, Santos MP1.
- European journal of sport science.Eur J Sport Sci.2017 Mar;17(2):208-214. doi: 10.1080/17461391.2016.1226389. Epub 2016 Sep 7.
- In outdoor activities, it seems reasonable that the longer children spend in spontaneous physical activity (PA), the higher the probability of being active. Indeed, the time spent outdoor has been identified as a variable consistently associated with the children's PA. Outdoor playing, such as the o
- PMID 27604663
- Systemic Chemotherapy as First-line Treatment for Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: A Bayesian Analysis
- Effects of essential oil inhalation on objective and subjective sleep quality in healthy university students
- 岐阜歯科学会雑誌 = The Journal of Gifu Dental Society 45(2), 113-122, 2018-10
- NAID 120006536723
- objectivelyとは。意味や和訳。[副]客観的に. ⇒ob・jec・tive - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- Objectively is a collaborative application for executing Goals, Objectives and Outcomes in Real-Time. ... Objectively cascades goals and objectives down the line of management, giving everyone visibility throughout the hierarchy. It ...
- aim、end、goal、object、object glass、objective lens、objectively、purpose、sake