- (adv)palpably, (n)palpability , (n)palpation 触診
- can be felt by palpation; "a palpable tumor"
- capable of being perceived; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt; "a barely palpable dust"; "felt sudden anger in a palpable wave"; "the air was warm and close--palpable as cotton"; "a palpable lie" (同)tangible
- sell; "We cleared a lot of the old model cars"
- free (the throat) by making a rasping sound; "Clear the throat" (同)clear_up
- make a way or path by removing objects; "Clear a path through the dense forest"
- remove; "clear the leaves from the lawn"; "Clear snow from the road"
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon" (同)all_the_way
- clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible; "as clear as a whistle"; "clear footprints in the snow"; "the letter brought back a clear image of his grandfather"; "a spire clean-cut against the sky"; "a clear-cut pattern" (同)clean-cut, clear-cut
- make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault" (同)clear_up, shed_light_on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate
- easily deciphered (同)decipherable, readable
- affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside" (同)open
- characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; "clear mind"; "a percipient author" (同)percipient
- settle, as of a debt; "clear a debt"; "solve an old debt" (同)solve
- pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops" (同)top
- (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law; "I have clear title to this property" (同)unmortgaged
- allowing light to pass through; "clear water"; "clear plastic bags"; "clear glass"; "the air is clear and clean"
- be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts; "The check will clear within 2 business days"
- characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts (especially guilt); "a clear conscience"; "regarded her questioner with clear untroubled eyes"
- clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.; "clear the water before it can be drunk"
- clear of charges or deductions; "a clear profit"
- free from clouds or mist or haze; "on a clear day"
- free from confusion or doubt; "a complex problem requiring a clear head"; "not clear about what is expected of us"
- free from contact or proximity or connection; "we were clear of the danger"; "the ship was clear of the reef"
- free from flaw or blemish or impurity; "a clear perfect diamond"; "the clear complexion of a healthy young woman"
- free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment; "Clear the ship and let it dock"
- go away or disappear; "The fog cleared in the afternoon"
- make clear, bright, light, or translucent; "The water had to be cleared through filtering"
- pass an inspection or receive authorization; "clear customs"
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- remove (people) from a building; "clear the patrons from the theater after the bomb threat"
- remove the occupants of; "Clear the building"
- rid of instructions or data; "clear a memory buffer"
- not elaborate or elaborated; simple; "plain food"; "stuck to the plain facts"; "a plain blue suit"; "a plain rectangular brick building"
- extensive tract of level open land; "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"; "he longed for the fields of his youth" (同)field, champaign
- lacking embellishment or ornamentation; "a plain hair style"; "unembellished white walls"; "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete" (同)bare, spare, unembellished, unornamented
- not mixed with extraneous elements; "plain water"; "sheer wine"; "not an unmixed blessing" (同)sheer, unmingled, unmixed
- lacking patterns especially in color (同)unpatterned
- free from any effort to soften to disguise; "the plain and unvarnished truth"; "the unvarnished candor of old people and children" (同)unvarnished
- appearing as such but not necessarily so; "for all his apparent wealth he had no money to pay the rent"; "the committee investigated some apparent discrepancies"; "the ostensible truth of their theories"; "his seeming honesty" (同)ostensible, seeming
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view" (同)evident, manifest, patent, plain, unmistakable
- admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; having only one meaning or interpretation and leading to only one conclusion; "unequivocal evidence"; "took an unequivocal position"; "an unequivocal success"; "an unequivocal promise"; "an unequivocal (or univocal) statement" (同)univocal, unambiguous
- without doubt or question; "they were clearly lost"; "history has clearly shown the folly of that policy"
- in an easily perceptible manner; "could be seen clearly under the microscope"; "She cried loud and clear" (同)clear
- not perceptible to the touch; "an impalpable pulse"
- imperceptible to the senses or the mind; "an impalpable cloud"; "impalpable shadows"; "impalpable distinctions"; "as impalpable as a dream"
- 触ってみることができる / 明白な
- 『晴れた』;明るい(bright) / 『透き通った』,透明な / (形・輪郭などが)『はっきりした』,くっきりした / (音が)はっきり聞こえる(聞き取れる) / 『分かりやすい』,あいまいさのない / 《補語にのみ用いて》はっきり知っている,確信している / 明せきな,理路整然とした / 妨害(支障)のない / 汚れ(しみ,きず)がない / 《補語のみ用いて》(…を)免れた,(…が)ない,(…から)解放された《+『of』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前,時に名詞の後に用いて》丸々の;正味の / はっきりと,明瞭に,明確に / (…から)離れて《+『of』+『名』》 / 全く,まるまる / (…を)…‘から'『取り除く』,片付ける;(人を)…‘から'立ち去らせる《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / (…から)〈物〉'を'『取り除く』,片付ける;(…から)〈人〉'を'立ち去らせる《『名』『+『from』(『out of』,『off』)+『名』》 / 'を'きれいにする,清らかにする;…を明るくする / …‘に'触れないで越す / (罪・疑い・責任などから)…'を'逃れさせる』,免除する《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / 〈議会・税関・手形交換所など〉'を'すんなりと通過する,‘の'許可を簡単に得る / 《話》…'を'まるまるもうける,‘の'純益を上げる / 〈負債〉を清算する,〈手形〉を釧済する;〈小切手〉を現金化する / 『明るくなる』;澄む / 消え去る,過ぎ去る / (じゃま物のない)開けた場所,あき地
- 『はっきり見える』(『聞こえる』) / 『はっきり理解できる』,明白な / 全くの(sheer) / 混ぜ物のない,生(き)のままの;飾りのない;無地の / ありのままの / 『質素な』,飾り(模様)のない / (食べ物が)淡白な / 平凡な,並みの,普通の;素朴な / 『平原』,平野;《the Great Plains》(北米の)大平原地帯
- (編みもので)平編みの,基本編みで作った / 平編み,基本編み
- 『明白な』,はっきりした / 『外見上の』,見かけの,うわべの
- 『はっきりと』,明白に / 『疑いもなく』,明らかに / 《返事として》もちろんそのとおり,いかにも
- 手で触れない,触知(感知)できない / (差異などが)なかなか理解できない,微妙な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Collagenase treatment of Dupuytren's contracture using a modified injection method.
- Atroshi I1, Nordenskjöld J, Lauritzson A, Ahlgren E, Waldau J, Waldén M.
- Acta orthopaedica.Acta Orthop.2015 Jun;86(3):310-5. doi: 10.3109/17453674.2015.1019782. Epub 2015 Feb 19.
- Background and purpose - Treatment of Dupuytren's contracture (DC) with collagenase Clostridium histolyticum (CCH) consists of injection followed by finger manipulation. We used a modified method, injecting a higher dose than recommended on the label into several parts of the cord, which allows trea
- PMID 25695745
- Conventional parasitology and DNA-based diagnostic methods for onchocerciasis elimination programmes.
- Lloyd MM1, Gilbert R2, Taha NT3, Weil GJ2, Meite A3, Kouakou IM3, Fischer PU2.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2015 Jun;146:114-8. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2015.03.019. Epub 2015 Mar 25.
- Commonly used methods for diagnosing Onchocerca volvulus infections (microscopic detection of microfilariae in skin snips and nodule palpation) are insensitive. Improved methods are needed for monitoring and evaluation of onchocerciasis elimination programmes and for clinical diagnosis of individual
- PMID 25818324
- Breast cancer screening at the breast examination center of harlem.
- Manning AT1, Eaton A, Azu M, Sampson M, Patil S, Godfrey D, Beesen AA, Liberman L, Gemignani ML.
- Annals of surgical oncology.Ann Surg Oncol.2015 Jun;22(6):2026-33. doi: 10.1245/s10434-014-4240-2. Epub 2014 Dec 2.
- BACKGROUND: This study was designed to describe patient, disease, and treatment characteristics of women diagnosed with breast cancer at the Breast Examination Center of Harlem (BECH) and to determine whether these characteristics have changed over time.METHODS: Retrospective chart review of women d
- PMID 25448800
- Persistent urinary retention after surgery for deep infiltrating endometriosis: a multi-center series of 16 cases.
- Azaïs H1, Rubod C, Ghoneim T, Vassilieff M, Bailly E, Boileau L, Villet R, Collinet P.
- Archives of gynecology and obstetrics.Arch Gynecol Obstet.2015 Jun;291(6):1333-9. doi: 10.1007/s00404-014-3588-7. Epub 2014 Dec 17.
- PURPOSE: Persistent urinary retention (UR) is a complication of 3.5-14.3 % of patients having undergone deep pelvic endometriosis (DPE) surgery of posterior compartment, and it is prone to persist. The purpose of this study is to identify surgical procedures and clinical circumstances associated wi
- PMID 25516176
- アレルギー性紫斑病における内視鏡所見の検討 (特集 アレルギー性消化器疾患の実態)
- 慢性ミオパチー型筋サルコイドーシス (特集 サルコイドーシス診断と治療の進歩)
- Positive Therapeutic Response to Bevacizumab Plus Paclitaxel in a Patient with Advanced, Life-Threatening Breast Cancer and Carcinomatous Lymphangitis:a Subsequent Treatment Change to Hormone Therapy
- Ishizuna Kazuo,Ninomiya Jun,Kojima Makoto,Kawashima Miho,Nishibayashi Fumiko,Nozaki Miwako,Yamagishi Hidetsugu,Ueda Yoshihiko,Oya Masatoshi
- Dokkyo journal of medical sciences 40(2), 113-117, 2013-07-25
- … Physical findings included a palpable mass in the left breast, and the patient was referred and presentedto our hospital in May. …
- NAID 110009606623
- IgA血管炎(Henoch-Schonlein) (第1土曜特集 血管炎の診断と治療 : 新分類CHCC2012に沿って) -- (小型血管炎)
- readily or plainly seen, heard, perceived, etc.; obvious; evident: a palpable lie; palpable absurdity. 2. capable of being touched or felt; tangible. 3. Medicine/ Medical. perceptible by palpation. Relevant Questions. What Does Palpable Mean?
- Definition of palpable from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- Shortness of breath may occur bacause the diaphragm is elevated when the accumulation of fluid becomes more pronounced.
- Other side effects that are related to the pharmacological effects in the CNS include a reduction in libido, parkinsonian signs, and hyperprolactinemia that may become sufficiently pronounced to cause gynecomastia and galactorrhea.(GOO.853)
- apparent, apparently, clear, clearly, evident, evidently, indisputable, obvious, obviously, overt, overtly, palpable, plain, unambiguous, unambiguously, unequivocal
- 1. not equivocal; unambiguous; clear; having only one possible meaning or interpretation:
- 2. absolute; unqualified; not subject to conditions or exceptions:
- (証拠など)明白な、公然の、あからさまの、おもてだった (⇔covert)
- (adv.)overtly 明白に、公然と
- apparent, apparently, clear, clearly, dominant, evident, evidently, indisputable, manifest, obvious, obviously, overtly, palpable, plain, pronounced, unambiguous, unambiguously, unequivocal