- appearing as such but not necessarily so; "for all his apparent wealth he had no money to pay the rent"; "the committee investigated some apparent discrepancies"; "the ostensible truth of their theories"; "his seeming honesty" (同)ostensible, seeming
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment; "the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields"; "evident hostility"; "manifest disapproval"; "patent advantages"; "made his meaning plain"; "it is plain that he is no reactionary"; "in plain view" (同)evident, manifest, patent, plain, unmistakable
- can be felt by palpation; "a palpable tumor"
- capable of being perceived; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt; "a barely palpable dust"; "felt sudden anger in a palpable wave"; "the air was warm and close--palpable as cotton"; "a palpable lie" (同)tangible
- sell; "We cleared a lot of the old model cars"
- free (the throat) by making a rasping sound; "Clear the throat" (同)clear_up
- make a way or path by removing objects; "Clear a path through the dense forest"
- remove; "clear the leaves from the lawn"; "Clear snow from the road"
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon" (同)all_the_way
- clear and distinct to the senses; easily perceptible; "as clear as a whistle"; "clear footprints in the snow"; "the letter brought back a clear image of his grandfather"; "a spire clean-cut against the sky"; "a clear-cut pattern" (同)clean-cut, clear-cut
- make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault" (同)clear_up, shed_light_on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate
- easily deciphered (同)decipherable, readable
- affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside" (同)open
- characterized by ease and quickness in perceiving; "clear mind"; "a percipient author" (同)percipient
- settle, as of a debt; "clear a debt"; "solve an old debt" (同)solve
- pass by, over, or under without making contact; "the balloon cleared the tree tops" (同)top
- (especially of a title) free from any encumbrance or limitation that presents a question of fact or law; "I have clear title to this property" (同)unmortgaged
- allowing light to pass through; "clear water"; "clear plastic bags"; "clear glass"; "the air is clear and clean"
- be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts; "The check will clear within 2 business days"
- characterized by freedom from troubling thoughts (especially guilt); "a clear conscience"; "regarded her questioner with clear untroubled eyes"
- clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.; "clear the water before it can be drunk"
- clear of charges or deductions; "a clear profit"
- free from clouds or mist or haze; "on a clear day"
- free from confusion or doubt; "a complex problem requiring a clear head"; "not clear about what is expected of us"
- free from contact or proximity or connection; "we were clear of the danger"; "the ship was clear of the reef"
- free from flaw or blemish or impurity; "a clear perfect diamond"; "the clear complexion of a healthy young woman"
- free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment; "Clear the ship and let it dock"
- go away or disappear; "The fog cleared in the afternoon"
- make clear, bright, light, or translucent; "The water had to be cleared through filtering"
- pass an inspection or receive authorization; "clear customs"
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- remove (people) from a building; "clear the patrons from the theater after the bomb threat"
- remove the occupants of; "Clear the building"
- rid of instructions or data; "clear a memory buffer"
- not elaborate or elaborated; simple; "plain food"; "stuck to the plain facts"; "a plain blue suit"; "a plain rectangular brick building"
- extensive tract of level open land; "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"; "he longed for the fields of his youth" (同)field, champaign
- lacking embellishment or ornamentation; "a plain hair style"; "unembellished white walls"; "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete" (同)bare, spare, unembellished, unornamented
- not mixed with extraneous elements; "plain water"; "sheer wine"; "not an unmixed blessing" (同)sheer, unmingled, unmixed
- lacking patterns especially in color (同)unpatterned
- free from any effort to soften to disguise; "the plain and unvarnished truth"; "the unvarnished candor of old people and children" (同)unvarnished
- admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; having only one meaning or interpretation and leading to only one conclusion; "unequivocal evidence"; "took an unequivocal position"; "an unequivocal success"; "an unequivocal promise"; "an unequivocal (or univocal) statement" (同)univocal, unambiguous
- without doubt or question; "they were clearly lost"; "history has clearly shown the folly of that policy"
- in an easily perceptible manner; "could be seen clearly under the microscope"; "She cried loud and clear" (同)clear
- from appearances alone; "irrigation often produces bumper crops from apparently desert land"; "the child is seemingly healthy but the doctor is concerned"; "had been ostensibly frank as to his purpose while really concealing it"-Thomas Hardy; "on the face of it the problem seems minor" (同)seemingly, ostensibly, on the face of it
- an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object; "the cinema relies on apparent motion"; "the succession of flashing lights gave an illusion of movement" (同)motion, apparent movement, movement
- not readily apparent; "the answer was at first unapparent"
- 『明白な』,はっきりした / 『外見上の』,見かけの,うわべの
- 触ってみることができる / 明白な
- 『晴れた』;明るい(bright) / 『透き通った』,透明な / (形・輪郭などが)『はっきりした』,くっきりした / (音が)はっきり聞こえる(聞き取れる) / 『分かりやすい』,あいまいさのない / 《補語にのみ用いて》はっきり知っている,確信している / 明せきな,理路整然とした / 妨害(支障)のない / 汚れ(しみ,きず)がない / 《補語のみ用いて》(…を)免れた,(…が)ない,(…から)解放された《+『of』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前,時に名詞の後に用いて》丸々の;正味の / はっきりと,明瞭に,明確に / (…から)離れて《+『of』+『名』》 / 全く,まるまる / (…を)…‘から'『取り除く』,片付ける;(人を)…‘から'立ち去らせる《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / (…から)〈物〉'を'『取り除く』,片付ける;(…から)〈人〉'を'立ち去らせる《『名』『+『from』(『out of』,『off』)+『名』》 / 'を'きれいにする,清らかにする;…を明るくする / …‘に'触れないで越す / (罪・疑い・責任などから)…'を'逃れさせる』,免除する《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / 〈議会・税関・手形交換所など〉'を'すんなりと通過する,‘の'許可を簡単に得る / 《話》…'を'まるまるもうける,‘の'純益を上げる / 〈負債〉を清算する,〈手形〉を釧済する;〈小切手〉を現金化する / 『明るくなる』;澄む / 消え去る,過ぎ去る / (じゃま物のない)開けた場所,あき地
- 『はっきり見える』(『聞こえる』) / 『はっきり理解できる』,明白な / 全くの(sheer) / 混ぜ物のない,生(き)のままの;飾りのない;無地の / ありのままの / 『質素な』,飾り(模様)のない / (食べ物が)淡白な / 平凡な,並みの,普通の;素朴な / 『平原』,平野;《the Great Plains》(北米の)大平原地帯
- (編みもので)平編みの,基本編みで作った / 平編み,基本編み
- 『はっきりと』,明白に / 『疑いもなく』,明らかに / 《返事として》もちろんそのとおり,いかにも
- 『明らかに』(obviously) / 『見かけは』,見たところは(…らしい)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The digestion of kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa) fibre and the effect of kiwifruit on the digestibility of other dietary nutrients.
- Montoya CA1, Saigeman S2, Rutherfurd SM2, Moughan PJ2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):539-45. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.136. Epub 2015 Nov 2.
- The effect of dietary kiwifruit inclusion level on the digestibility of kiwifruit fibre and dietary nutrients was studied. Ileal cannulated pigs (50±1.9kg) were fed a fibre-free diet for seven days (n=14) followed by kiwifruit-containing diets (133 or 266g kiwifruit/kg dry matter) (n=7) for 44days
- PMID 26616986
- Biochemical and molecular characterisation of a new alkaline trypsin from Liza aurata: Structural features explaining thermal stability.
- Bkhairia I1, Ben Khaled H2, Ktari N2, Miled N3, Nasri M2, Ghorbel S2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 1;196:1346-54. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.058. Epub 2015 Oct 23.
- This study investigated the fine structure and biochemical characterization of trypsin from the viscera of Liza aurata. The purified enzyme displayed an apparent molecular weight of 23kDa as determined by sodium dodecyl sulphate-polyaccrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE). The optimum pH and temp
- PMID 26593626
- Effect of acetic acid on physical properties of pregelatinized wheat and corn starch gels.
- Majzoobi M1, Kaveh Z2, Farahnaky A3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 1;196:720-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.09.096. Epub 2015 Sep 30.
- Pregelatinized starches are physically modified starches with ability to absorb water and increase viscosity at ambient temperature. The main purpose of this study was to determine how different concentrations of acetic acid (0, 500, 1000, 10,000mg/kg) can affect functional properties of pregelatini
- PMID 26593546
- Effect of pH on the stability and molecular structure of nitrosyl hemochromogen.
- Yu C1, Jiao J2, Ma L3, Sun W4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 1;196:503-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.09.067. Epub 2015 Sep 25.
- This study explored the effect of pH on the stability and molecular structure of nitrosyl hemochromogen (NO-Heme) using ultraviolet (UV), electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) and Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy. The NO-Heme was extracted from pre-cooked cured beef and was dissolved
- PMID 26593520
- 女鹿野 大志,福井 健一,小野 智司,沼尾 正行,中山 茂
- 情報処理学会研究報告. MPS, 数理モデル化と問題解決研究報告 2013-MPS-95(1), 1-6, 2013-09-19
- 本研究は,クラスタ間の近傍関係を考慮した大域的クラスタ妥当性指標に基づく距離学習において,問題の特性を明らかにする試みである.様々な進化アルゴリズムを距離学習に適用した結果,自己適応型差分進化 (jDE) が比較的品質の良い解を発見できたものの,遺伝的アルゴリズム (GA) や共分散行列適応進化戦略 (CMA-ES) ではランダム探索と比較して良好な解を得ることができなかった.この原因を探り,より …
- NAID 110009606401
- MLL Becomes Functional through Intra-Molecular Interaction Not by Proteolytic Processing.
- Yokoyama Akihiko,Ficara Francesca,Murphy Mark J,Meisel Christian,Hatanaka Chikako,Kitabayashi Issay,Cleary Michael L
- PloS one 8(9), 2013-09-10
- … The de homozygous mice died during midgestation and manifested devastating failure in embryonic development and reduced numbers of hematopoietic progenitors, whereas uc homozygous mice displayed no apparent defects. …
- NAID 120005333794
- Characterization of an α-glucosidase, HdAgl, from the digestive fluid of Haliotis discus hannai
- Satoh Takuya,Inoue Akira,Ojima Takao
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology b : biochemistry & molecular biology 166(1), 15-22, 2013-09-00
- … The purified enzyme showed an apparent molecular mass of 97 kDa on SDS-PAGE, and optimal temperature and pH of 45 degrees C and 3.8-5.5, respectively. …
- NAID 120005342539
- 鄭 裕元,倉橋 俊史,丸山 聡,田中 宏和,田代 敬
- 泌尿器科紀要 59(9), 603-606, 2013-09-00
- … Disease progression was not apparent 2 years after treatment. …
- NAID 120005333762
- Apparent Inc. is a clean-Energy Company providing products and services to maximize the performance of Renewable energy assets worldwide, including solar.
- From French apparent, in turn from Latin apparens/-entis, present participle of appareo. ... Hesperus, that led / The starry host, rode brightest, till the moon, / Rising in clouded majesty, at length / Apparent queen unveiled her peerless light, ...
- apparentとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 （事実かどうかは別として）外見上は…らしい, 見かけ 上の(seeming)an apparent.
- Shortness of breath may occur bacause the diaphragm is elevated when the accumulation of fluid becomes more pronounced.
- Other side effects that are related to the pharmacological effects in the CNS include a reduction in libido, parkinsonian signs, and hyperprolactinemia that may become sufficiently pronounced to cause gynecomastia and galactorrhea.(GOO.853)
- apparent, apparently, clear, clearly, evident, evidently, indisputable, obvious, obviously, overt, overtly, palpable, plain, unambiguous, unambiguously, unequivocal
- 1. not equivocal; unambiguous; clear; having only one possible meaning or interpretation:
- 2. absolute; unqualified; not subject to conditions or exceptions:
- (証拠など)明白な、公然の、あからさまの、おもてだった (⇔covert)
- (adv.)overtly 明白に、公然と
- apparent, apparently, clear, clearly, dominant, evident, evidently, indisputable, manifest, obvious, obviously, overtly, palpable, plain, pronounced, unambiguous, unambiguously, unequivocal