- authentic sample、standard、standard preparation、standardization
- the condition in which a standard has been successfully established; "standardization of nuts and bolts had saved industry millions of dollars" (同)standardisation
- the imposition of standards or regulations; "a committee was appointed to recommend terminological standardization" (同)standardisation, normalization, normalisation
- established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence; "a standard reference work"; "the classical argument between free trade and protectionism"
- the value behind the money in a monetary system (同)monetary standard
- a board measure = 1980 board feet
- any distinctive flag (同)banner
- an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support); "distance was marked by standards every mile"; "lamps supported on standards provided illumination"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work" (同)criterion, measure, touchstone
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers; "standard English" (American); "received standard English is sometimes called the Kings English" (British) (同)received
- regularly and widely used or sold; "a standard size"; "a stock item" (同)stock
- commonly used or supplied; "standard procedure"; "standard car equipment"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- refer to; "he referenced his colleagues work" (同)cite
- the act of referring or consulting; "reference to an encyclopedia produced the answer" (同)consultation
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to; "the extension of `satellite of Mars is the set containing only Demos and Phobos" (同)denotation, extension
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to; "he carried an armful of references back to his desk"; "he spent hours looking for the source of that quotation" (同)source
- the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to; "he argued that reference is a consequence of conditioned reflexes"
- supported with written references or citations; "a carefully referenced biography"
- 〈C〉〈U〉『標準』,基準,水準,規範 / 〈C〉(度量衡の)基本単位 / 〈U〉〈C〉(貨幣制度の)本位 / 〈C〉旗,軍旗;(主義・主張などの)旗じるし / 〈C〉支桂,ランプ台,しょく台 / 『標準の』,標準的な / 定評のある,権威のある
- 〈U〉(…へ)『言及すること』,(…の)話に触れること《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉言及した事柄 / 〈U〉(…を)『参照すること』,参考《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉(本などの)出典,参考書;(出典などの)注記 / 〈C〉(人物・才能などの)証明書;身元保証人,照会先
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Sperm morphology assessment using strict (tygerberg) criteria.
- Menkveld R.SourceAndrology Laboratory, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Tygerberg Academic Hospital and University of Stellenbosch, Tygerberg, South Africa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2013;927:39-50.
- Although sperm morphology evaluation is one of the most important aspects of the semen analysis if done correctly and accurately, a trend is developing in which many laboratories or clinicians no longer regard sperm morphology as relevant due to the very low normal reference value of only 4% morphol
- PMID 22992902
- Resolution of an immunodiagnostic dilemma: Heavy chain chimeric antibodies for species in which plasmocytomas are unknown.
- Butler JE, Wertz N, Sun XZ, Lunney JK, Muyldermans S.SourceDepartment of Microbiology and Interdisciplinary Immunology Program, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, United States; Department of Structural Biology, VIB, Brussels, Belgium.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Jan;53(1-2):140-8. Epub 2012 Aug 21.
- The immunoglobulin (Ig) genes of many vertebrates have been characterized but IgG subclasses, IgD and IgE proteins are only available for three species in which plasmacytomas occur. This creates a major problem in the production and specificity verification of diagnostic anti-Ig reagents for the vas
- PMID 22922509
- Investigating reading fluency and comprehension in two English courses
- Lange Kriss
- 島根大学外国語教育センタージャーナル 10, 39-45, 2015-03
- … Class A achieved higher reading rate gains (14.4 standard wpm) than Class B (7.64 standard wpm), without a decrease in comprehension. … These results inform pedagogy as well as give us a reference point to evaluate the effects of timed reading and writing practice on reading fluency development in this particular setting. …
- NAID 110009887028
- JIS冷却性能測定法のISO規格化の提案 (焼入冷却と変形シミュレーション研究部会特集号)
- 萩谷 昌己
- 情報処理 56(02), 195-195, 2015-01-15
- NAID 170000092523
- Synonyms 1, 3. gauge, basis, pattern, guide. Standard, criterion refer to the basis for making a judgment. A standard is an authoritative principle or rule that usually implies a model or pattern for guidance, by comparison with which ...
- Find great deals on eBay for Reference Standard in Calibrators. Shop with confidence. ... Promoted item:DMM DVM Calibrator DC Voltage + DC Current + Resistance Reference Standard DMM DVM Calibrator DC Voltage + DC ...
- normalisation、normalization、normalize、reference standard、standard、standard preparation、standardisation、standardize
- reference standard、standard preparation、authentic sample
- authentic preparation、preparation、reference standard、standard preparation
- authentic sample、reference standard、standard、standardization
- standard preparation、reference standard
- idea of reference 関係念慮
- associate, association, attach, bearing, bench mark, benchmark, canonical, cf., connection, correlate, correlation, criteria, criterion, implication, inquire, inquiry, link, measure, mention, pertinent, refer, referral, relate, relation, relationship, relative, relevance, relevant, standard
- authentic、bench mark、benchmark、calibrator、canonical、criteria、criterion、level、measure、norm、reference、reference standard、specification、standard preparation、standardization