- normalisation、normalization、normalize、reference standard、standard、standard preparation、standardisation、standardize
- the condition in which a standard has been successfully established; "standardization of nuts and bolts had saved industry millions of dollars" (同)standardisation
- the imposition of standards or regulations; "a committee was appointed to recommend terminological standardization" (同)standardisation, normalization, normalisation
- established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence; "a standard reference work"; "the classical argument between free trade and protectionism"
- the value behind the money in a monetary system (同)monetary standard
- a board measure = 1980 board feet
- any distinctive flag (同)banner
- an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support); "distance was marked by standards every mile"; "lamps supported on standards provided illumination"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work" (同)criterion, measure, touchstone
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers; "standard English" (American); "received standard English is sometimes called the Kings English" (British) (同)received
- regularly and widely used or sold; "a standard size"; "a stock item" (同)stock
- commonly used or supplied; "standard procedure"; "standard car equipment"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- make normal or cause to conform to a norm or standard; "normalize relations with China"; "normalize the temperature"; "normalize the spelling" (同)normalise, renormalize, renormalise
- become normal or return to its normal state; "Let us hope that relations with this country will normalize soon" (同)normalise
- evaluate by comparing with a standard (同)standardise
- cause to conform to standard or norm; "The weights and measures were standardized" (同)standardise
- 〈C〉〈U〉『標準』,基準,水準,規範 / 〈C〉(度量衡の)基本単位 / 〈U〉〈C〉(貨幣制度の)本位 / 〈C〉旗,軍旗;(主義・主張などの)旗じるし / 〈C〉支桂,ランプ台,しょく台 / 『標準の』,標準的な / 定評のある,権威のある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Method development for the determination of calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, iron, potassium, phosphorus and zinc in different types of breads by microwave induced plasma-atomic emission spectrometry.
- Ozbek N1, Akman S2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jun 1;200:245-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.01.043. Epub 2016 Jan 11.
- A novel method was developed for the determination of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, and manganese and phosphorous in various kinds of breads samples sold in Turkey by microwave plasma-atomic emission spectrometry (MIP-AES). Breads were dried at 100°C for one day, ground thoroug
- PMID 26830585
- Selenium bioaccessibility in stomach, small intestine and colon: Comparison between pure Se compounds, Se-enriched food crops and food supplements.
- Lavu RV1, Van De Wiele T2, Pratti VL3, Tack F4, Du Laing G4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):382-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.001. Epub 2015 Aug 4.
- Selenium (Se) is an essential nutrient for humans as it plays an important role in glutathione peroxidase (GPx) activity. Moreover, it may reduce cancer risks. The objective of this work was to examine in vitro the bioaccessibility of Se in three different Se-enriched food supplements and two differ
- PMID 26616964
- Sources identification and pollution evaluation of heavy metals in the surface sediments of Bortala River, Northwest China.
- Zhang Z1, Juying L2, Mamat Z3, QingFu Y4.
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety.Ecotoxicol Environ Saf.2016 Apr;126:94-101. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2015.12.025. Epub 2015 Dec 28.
- The current study focused on the Bortala River - a typical inland river located in an oasis of arid area in northwestern China. The sediment and soil samples were collected from the river and drainage basin. Results showed that: (1) the particle size of the sand fraction of the sediments was 78-697�
- PMID 26735186
- Development of an immunoaffinity chromatography and HPLC-UV method for determination of 16 sulfonamides in feed.
- Kim HJ1, Jeong MH2, Park HJ2, Kim WC3, Kim JE4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 1;196:1144-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.10.014. Epub 2015 Oct 9.
- A novel and simple method for detecting 16 sulfonamides (SAs) in animal feed using high performance liquid chromatography equipped with a photo-diode array detector (HPLC/PDA) and immunoaffinity chromatography was developed. The chromatographic peaks of the 16 SAs were successfully identified by com
- PMID 26593600
- CCS技術のISO化の検討 (特集 CCS及びCO₂有効利用プロジェクトの最新動向及び今後の展開)
- 映像情報メディア学会誌 = The journal of the Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers 69(8), 909-912, 2015-11
- NAID 40020636268
- 手術ロボットの国際規格状況 (特集 医療機器国際規格の最近の動向)
- International Organization for Standardization （ISO） これどういう読み... 意味は機構のOrganizationは何って読みます？ 読み方も教えて下さい。 例えば国際... 「OK」は何の略なんですか？ 宜しくお願いします。。。。 ...
- International Organization for Standardization International Standards for Business, Government and Society Skip to Content Home Français | Русский Members area MENU Standards About us Standards Development News Go ...
- Standardization definition, to bring to or make of an established standard size, weight, quality, strength, or the like: to standardize manufactured parts. See more. ... Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital ...
- authentic、bench mark、benchmark、calibrator、canonical、criteria、criterion、level、measure、norm、reference、reference standard、specification、standard preparation、standardization