- a relation between people; (`relationship is often used where `relation would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment, but the preferred usage of `relationship is for human relations or states of relatedness); "the relationship between mothers and their children" (同)human_relationship
- a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries
- a state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection); "he didnt want his wife to know of the relationship"
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; "you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association"
- (chemistry) any process of combination (especially in solution) that depends on relatively weak chemical bonding
- a relation resulting from interaction or dependence; "flints were found in association with the prehistoric remains of the bear"; "the host is not always injured by association with a parasite"
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; "his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break"
- the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination; "conditioning is a form of learning by association" (同)connection, connexion
- (ecology) a group of organisms (plants and animals) that live together in a certain geographical region and constitute a community with a few dominant species
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; "he joined the Modern Language Association"
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport" (同)link, link up, join, unite
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms" (同)link, tie, link up
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes dont connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift" (同)interest, occupy, worry
- an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction" (同)care, fear
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "its a major worry" (同)worry, headache, vexation
- a feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
- something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captains concern"
- having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status; "an associate member"; "an associate professor"
- a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor; "he had to consult his associate before continuing"
- a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise; "associates in the law firm bill at a lower rate than do partners"
- any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another; "first was the lightning and then its thunderous associate"
- make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all" (同)tie_in, relate, link, colligate, link up, connect
- refer to; "he referenced his colleagues work" (同)cite
- the act of referring or consulting; "reference to an encyclopedia produced the answer" (同)consultation
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to; "the extension of `satellite of Mars is the set containing only Demos and Phobos" (同)denotation, extension
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to; "he carried an armful of references back to his desk"; "he spent hours looking for the source of that quotation" (同)source
- the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to; "he argued that reference is a consequence of conditioned reflexes"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- the relationship between wife and husband (同)marital bed
- a family relationship by virtue of remarriage
- a relationship involving sexual intimacy
- =relation 1 / 血縁関係,親族関係
- 〈U〉(…との)『交際』,付き合い《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)『連合』,『共同』,関連《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉組合,協会,会社 / 〈U〉連想;〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》連想されるもの
- 〈2個の物〉'を'『連結する』,結びつける;(…と)…'を'結合する電話でつなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…と)…'を'『関係させる』,親類関係にする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…'を'連想する,結びつけて考える《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈物・事柄などが〉(…と)関連している,つながる《+『with』+『名』(『wh-節』)》 / 〈交通機関が〉(…と)連絡(接続)している《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈物・事が〉…‘に'『関係する』,かかわる,影響する / 《しばしば受動態で》〈事が〉〈人〉‘に'『関心を持たせる』,'を'心配させる / 〈小説などが〉…‘に'ついて書かれている(受動態にできない) / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『関係』,利害関係《+『in』(『with』)+『名』》;《しばしば複数形で》関係のある事柄,関心事 / 〈U〉(…に対する)『関心』,懸念,心配《+『about』(『over,for,at』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉事業,営業,会社,商会(firm);財閥,コンツェルン / 〈U〉重大な関係,重要性
- 〈人〉'を'(…の)『仲間に加える』,(…に)連合させる《+『名』〈人〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)…'を'結びつけて考える(起こす)《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)『仲間になる』,交際する《+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)合体する,提携する《+『with』+『名』》 / 『仲間』,『同僚』;組合員 / 準会員 / 付属物;連想されるもの / 連合した;仲間の,同僚の / 補助の,準…
- 〈U〉(…へ)『言及すること』,(…の)話に触れること《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉言及した事柄 / 〈U〉(…を)『参照すること』,参考《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉(本などの)出典,参考書;(出典などの)注記 / 〈C〉(人物・才能などの)証明書;身元保証人,照会先
Relationship(s) or relation(s) may refer to the relationship between family, friends, or sexual partners. Love is an emotion often involved in relationships.
- 1 Arts and entertainment
- 2 Sociology
- 3 Mathematics
- 4 Other uses
- 5 See also
Arts and entertainment
- Relationships, an album by Georgie Fame
- "Relationships" (As Time Goes By), an episode of As Time Goes By
- "Relationship", a song by Lakeside on the album Power
- Ethical relationship
- Interpersonal relationship
- Intimate relationship
- Romantic relationship
- Social relationship
- Binary relation, a collection of ordered pairs of elements of a set
- Causal relation, where one event or process is partly responsible for another
- Correlation and dependence, any statistical relationship between two random variables or sets of data
- Direct relationship, or proportionality, in which two variables are related by a constant multiplier
- Inverse relation, in which the order of elements in a binary relation is switched
- Entity–relationship model, in database design
- Relational model, in database design
- All pages with titles containing relationship
- Cohesion (disambiguation)
- Relation (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Qualitative and quantitative simulation of androgen receptor antagonists: A case study of polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
- Wu Y1, Shi W2, Xia P1, Zhang X1, Yu H3.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2017 Dec 15;603-604:495-501. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.06.106. Epub 2017 Jun 20.
- PMID 28641189
- Composition of dissolved organic matter (DOM) from periodically submerged soils in the Three Gorges Reservoir areas as determined by elemental and optical analysis, infrared spectroscopy, pyrolysis-GC-MS and thermally assisted hydrolysis and methylation.
- Jiang T1, Kaal J2, Liang J3, Zhang Y4, Wei S3, Wang D3, Green NW5.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2017 Dec 15;603-604:461-471. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.06.114. Epub 2017 Jun 23.
- PMID 28641186
- Mechanistic understanding of low methylmercury bioaccessibility from crayfish (Procambarus clarkii) muscle tissue.
- Peng Q1, Greenfield BK2, Dang F3, Gong Y4, Bu W5, Zhong H6.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2017 Dec 15;603-604:453-460. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.06.066. Epub 2017 Jun 23.
- PMID 28641185
- Long-term trend of O3 in a mega City (Shanghai), China: Characteristics, causes, and interactions with precursors.
- Gao W1, Tie X2, Xu J3, Huang R4, Mao X1, Zhou G1, Chang L1.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2017 Dec 15;603-604:425-433. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.06.099. Epub 2017 Jun 23.
- PMID 28636977
- 岩西 正晴,岩井 哲
- 広島工業大学紀要. 研究編 42, 191-197, 39479-00-00
- … This research aims to investigate the relationship between the amount of bearing-wall in an earthquake diagnosis evaluation, the fundamental natural frequency based on the micro-tremor measurement and the actual earthquake damage to conventional wooden-framed houses in Japan. … However, a close relationship between the earthquake damage, the amount of bearing-wall of wooden house, and the micro-tremor property is not established. …
- NAID 120005403279
- Hydrogen-Related Dangling Bonds in Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon
- 森垣 和夫,疋田 春水
- 広島工業大学研究紀要 33, 135-142, 36192-00-00
- … The relationship between isotropic and anisotropic hyperfine interaction constants of the dangling-bond electron at the hydrogen-related dangling bond with a hydrogen nucleus at a nearby site is examined for various types of a-Si:H samples, including ESR data taken from the literatures. …
- NAID 120005403262
- 林 佑樹,二瓶 芙巳雄,中野 有紀子,黄 宏軒,岡田 将吾
- 情報処理学会論文誌 56(4), 1217-1227, 2015-04-15
- … Based on the multimodal corpus, we discuss the relationship of the participants' …
- NAID 170000121421
- 林 佑樹,二瓶 芙巳雄,中野 有紀子,黄 宏軒,岡田 将吾
- 情報処理学会論文誌 56(4), 1217-1227, 2015-04-15
- 我々は,グループディスカッションを題材とし,グループ参加者に見られるマルチモーダル情報に基づき参加者のコミュニケーションスキルを測定・評価することを目的としたプロジェクトに取り組んでいる.本研究では,コミュニケーションスキル分析のために重要な資源となる,外部専門家によるコミュニケーションスキル評価値および,参加者のBig-five性格特性を含む,マルチモーダル会話コーパスを構築することを目的とする …
- NAID 110009890361
- 案じさせる、心配させる(about, for, to)
- Because TNAs are common, especially among elderly people, we were concerned that patients would not be able to reliably recall TNA symptoms long after the event.(TNAsは老人で一般的なので、脳卒中のずっと前にあったTNA症状を確実に想起することができないであろう事が心配であった)
- Because of the concern about possible complications, temperature <32°C was not explored in this pilot trial.
- The presence of pleuritic, positional chest pain and the characteristic pericardial friction rub implicate the presence of acute pericarditis.(PHD.338)
- During this "gap" or "window" period, anti-HBc may represent the only serologic evidence of current or recent HBV infection, and blood containing anti-HBc in the absence of HBsAg and anti-HBs has been implicated in the development of transfusion-associated hepatitis B.(HIM.1934)
- Cutaneous reaction s are the most common form of adverse drug reactions, with ampicillin, amoxicillin, penicillin, and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole being the most commonly implicated drugs. (NEL.990)(皮膚反応が薬の副作用の最も一般的な形であり、アンピシリン、アモキシシリン、ペニシリン、およびST合剤が最も一般的に関与している。(意訳))
- bind, concern, connect, connection, correlation, germane, interplay, link, pertain, pertinent, referable, relate, relation, relationship, respect
- idea of reference 関係念慮
- associate, association, attach, bearing, bench mark, benchmark, canonical, cf., connection, correlate, correlation, criteria, criterion, implication, inquire, inquiry, link, measure, mention, pertinent, refer, referral, relate, relation, relationship, relative, relevance, relevant, standard
- structure-function correlation
- family relation