- established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence; "a standard reference work"; "the classical argument between free trade and protectionism"
- the value behind the money in a monetary system (同)monetary standard
- a board measure = 1980 board feet
- any distinctive flag (同)banner
- an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support); "distance was marked by standards every mile"; "lamps supported on standards provided illumination"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work" (同)criterion, measure, touchstone
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers; "standard English" (American); "received standard English is sometimes called the Kings English" (British) (同)received
- regularly and widely used or sold; "a standard size"; "a stock item" (同)stock
- commonly used or supplied; "standard procedure"; "standard car equipment"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- 〈C〉〈U〉『標準』,基準,水準,規範 / 〈C〉(度量衡の)基本単位 / 〈U〉〈C〉(貨幣制度の)本位 / 〈C〉旗,軍旗;(主義・主張などの)旗じるし / 〈C〉支桂,ランプ台,しょく台 / 『標準の』,標準的な / 定評のある,権威のある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- ARAS: an automated radioactivity aliquoting system for dispensing solutions containing positron-emitting radioisotopes.
- Dooraghi AA1,2,3, Carroll L4, Collins J5,6, van Dam RM7,8, Chatziioannou AF9,10.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2016 Dec;6(1):22. doi: 10.1186/s13550-016-0176-9. Epub 2016 Mar 9.
- BACKGROUND: Automated protocols for measuring and dispensing solutions containing radioisotopes are essential not only for providing a safe environment for radiation workers but also to ensure accuracy of dispensed radioactivity and an efficient workflow. For this purpose, we have designed ARAS, an
- PMID 26956805
- Thermodynamic study of β-cyclodextrin-dye inclusion complexes using gradient flow injection technique and molecular modeling.
- Izadmanesh Y1, Ghasemi JB2.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2016 Aug 5;165:54-60. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2016.04.036. Epub 2016 Apr 16.
- Gradient flow injection technique-diode array spectrophotometry was applied for β-cyclodextrin (β-CD)-dye inclusion complex studies. A single injection of a small amount of mixed β-CD-dye solution (100μl) into the carrier solution of the dye and recording the spectra gave the titration data. The
- PMID 27111153
- Calibration setting numbers for dose calibrators for the PET isotopes (52)Mn, (64)Cu, (76)Br, (86)Y, (89)Zr, (124)I.
- Wooten AL1, Lewis BC2, Szatkowski DJ3, Sultan DH4, Abdin KI3, Voller TF4, Liu Y4, Lapi SE5.
- Applied radiation and isotopes : including data, instrumentation and methods for use in agriculture, industry and medicine.Appl Radiat Isot.2016 Jul;113:89-95. doi: 10.1016/j.apradiso.2016.04.025. Epub 2016 Apr 26.
- For PET radionuclides, the radioactivity of a sample can be conveniently measured by a dose calibrator. These devices depend on a "calibration setting number", but many recommended settings from manuals were interpolated based on standard sources of other radionuclide(s). We conducted HPGe gamma-ray
- PMID 27152914
- Nonlinearity error reduction in signal ratiometry by ratio-to-phase conversion
- Calibrator for 2D Grid Plate Using Imaging Coordinate Measuring Machine with Laser Interferometers (Special Issue on Laser Metrology for Precision Measurement and Inspection in Industry)
- International journal of automation technology 9(5), 541-545, 2015-09
- NAID 40020585839
- calibratorとは。意味や和訳。[名]目盛り[口径]測定器. ⇒cal・i・brate - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- SIMPLICITY.. For more information please call 800-921-9494 Home Products Calibrator - A material that is used to adjust instrumentation that is based on or traceable to a reference preparation or material, and whose values are ...
- authentic、bench mark、benchmark、calibrator、canonical、criteria、criterion、level、measure、norm、reference、reference standard、specification、standard preparation、standardization
- reference material RM, standard、calibrator