- supply with livestock; "stock a farm"
- persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant (同)caudex
- any of several Old World plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers (同)gillyflower
- a plant or stem onto which a graft is made; especially a plant grown specifically to provide the root part of grafted plants
- the capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to an ownership interest (equity); "he owns a controlling share of the companys stock"
- the reputation and popularity a person has; "his stock was so high he could have been elected mayor"
- the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun; "the rifle had been fitted with a special stock" (同)gunstock
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"; "they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory" (同)inventory
- lumber used in the construction of something; "they will cut round stock to 1-inch diameter"
- the handle end of some implements or tools; "he grabbed the cue by the stock"
- amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use; "lets stock coffee as long as prices are low" (同)buy in, stock up
- have on hand; "Do you carry kerosene heaters?" (同)carry, stockpile
- equip with a stock; "stock a rifle"
- provide or furnish with a stock of something; "stock the larder with meat"
- routine; "a stock answer"
- supply with fish; "stock a lake"
- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- join or form a pool of people
- the combined stakes of the betters (同)kitty
- any communal combination of funds; "everyone contributed to the pool"
- any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets (同)pocket billiards
- an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid; "there were puddles of muddy water in the road after the rain"; "the body lay in a pool of blood" (同)puddle
- something resembling a pool of liquid; "he stood in a pool of light"; "his chair sat in a puddle of books and magazines" (同)puddle
- an organization of people or resources that can be shared; "a car pool"; "a secretarial pool"; "when he was first hired he was assigned to the pool"
- combine into a common fund; "We pooled resources"
- find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldnt store all the books in the attic so I sold some"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars" (同)stock, fund
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesnt eat" (同)hive away, lay in, put_in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- (computer science) RAM memory that is set aside as a specialized buffer storage that is continually updated; used to optimize data transfers between system elements with different characteristics (同)memory cache
- a hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons)
- having a list of ancestors as proof of being a purebred animal (同)pedigreed, pureblood, pureblooded, thoroughbred
- ancestry of a purebred animal (同)bloodline
- line of descent of a purebred animal
- reappraisal of a situation or position or outlook (同)stock-taking
- an employee whose job is to take inventory; "an outside stocktaker had to be hired" (同)stock-taker
- a futures contract based on a stock index; a bet on the future price of the indexed group of stocks
- theatrical productions performed by a stock company during the summer
- censorship because of perceived obscenity or immorality
- a former instrument of punishment consisting of a heavy timber frame with holes in which the feet (and sometimes the hands) of an offender could be locked
- a frame for constraining an animal while it is receiving veterinary attention or while being shod
- a frame that supports a boat while it is under construction
- close-fitting hosiery to cover the foot and leg; come in matched pairs (usually used in the plural)
- the activity of supplying a stock of something; "he supervised the stocking of the stream with trout"
- furnished with more than enough; "rivers well stocked with fish"; "a well-stocked store" (同)stocked with
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)『在庫品』,仕入れ品,ストック《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)貯蔵,蓄え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《集合的に》『家畜』 / 〈U〉血統,家系,家柄 / 〈U〉〈C〉(動植物の)種属 / 〈U〉(スープ種・ソース種などに用いる)煮出し汁 / 〈U〉〈C〉《おもに米》(株式会社の)株,株式;〈C〉株券,《英》国債,地方債 / 〈U〉原料 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(刑罰用の昔の)さらし台 / 〈C〉(銃の)台じり / 〈C〉(接ぎ木の)台木 / 〈C〉(接ぎ穂をとる)親株 / 〈C〉(植物の)幹,茎 / 〈C〉(錨(いかり)のリングの下の)横棒 / 〈C〉(劇場の)専属劇団[のレパートリー] / 〈C〉アラセイトウ(春,赤紫色の花を開く) / (商品を)〈店など〉‘に'『仕入れる』,蓄える《+『名』〈店〉+『with』+『名』〈商品〉》 / …‘を'『仕入れている』,貯蔵している / (家畜などを)〈農場など〉‘に'入れる,(…を)〈川・草地など〉‘に'放つ《+『名』〈農場など〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…を)仕入れる,蓄える《+『up with』+『名』》 / 常に仕入れてある,常置の;標準の / ありふれた,陳腐な / 在庫品を扱う
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (特に,自然にできた)『水たまり』 / (水以外の液体の)たまり《+『of』+『名』》 / 『水泳プール』(swimming pool)
- 〈U〉賭(か)け玉突き(6個の穴の台でする玉突きの一種) / 〈C〉(ある種のゲームの)総賭け金 / 企業連合,カルテル / 〈C〉(…の)合同資金,プール;共同管理(出資)『+of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉共同利用の施設,(それを利用して集まる人などの)たまり / 《the pools》《英》サッカー懸賞 / …‘を'いっしょにする;共同出資する
- 〈C〉《おもに米》[小売]『店』,商店(《英》shop) / 〈C〉(…の)『蓄え』,貯蔵《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉多量,多数,たくさん(の…)《+『of』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》必需品,備品,用品 / 〈C〉倉庫,貯蔵所 / (将来のために)…‘を'蓄える』《+『up』+『名』》 / …‘を'『倉庫に保管する』 / (…を)〈ある場所など〉‘に'供給する,用意する《+『名』〈場所〉+『with』+『名』》
- (食糧・武器などの)隠し場所,貯蔵所 / 隠しておいた物,貯蔵物 / (隠し場所に)…'を'隠す,貯蔵する
- 〈C〉家系・血統;〈U〉優れた家系,名門 / 〈C〉(家の)系図;(家畜などの)血統書
- 在庫調べ,たなおろし / (現状の)調査
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Assessment of current prescribing practices using World Health Organization core drug use and complementary indicators in selected rural community pharmacies in Southern India.
- Aravamuthan A1, Arputhavanan M1, Subramaniam K1, Udaya Chander J SJ2.
- Journal of pharmaceutical policy and practice.J Pharm Policy Pract.2016 Jul 19;10:1. doi: 10.1186/s40545-016-0074-6. eCollection 2017.
- BACKGROUND: Due to the lack of clear, comprehensive, and rational drug policy, the production of pharmaceutical preparations in India is distorted for the most part. Indian markets are flooded with more than 70,000 formulations, compared to approximately 350 formulations listed in the World Health O
- PMID 27446591
- Mapping and estimating the total living biomass and carbon in low-biomass woodlands using Landsat 8 CDR data.
- Gizachew B1, Solberg S1, Næsset E2, Gobakken T2, Bollandsås OM2, Breidenbach J1, Zahabu E3, Mauya EW3.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2016 Jun 24;11(1):13. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: A functional forest carbon measuring, reporting and verification (MRV) system to support climate change mitigation policies, such as REDD+, requires estimates of forest biomass carbon, as an input to estimate emissions. A combination of field inventory and remote sensing is expected to p
- PMID 27418944
- Comparison of calculation methods for estimating annual carbon stock change in German forests under forest management in the German greenhouse gas inventory.
- Röhling S1, Dunger K1, Kändler G2, Klatt S1, Riedel T1, Stümer W1, Brötz J1.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2016 Jun 22;11(1):12. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: The German greenhouse gas inventory in the land use change sector strongly depends on national forest inventory data. As these data were collected periodically 1987, 2002, 2008 and 2012, the time series on emissions show several "jumps" due to biomass stock change, especially between 200
- PMID 27398091
- Estimating carbon sequestration in the piedmont ecoregion of the United States from 1971 to 2010.
- Liu J1, Sleeter BM2, Zhu Z3, Heath LS4, Tan Z5, Wilson TS2, Sherba J2, Zhou D6.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2016 Jun 13;11(1):10. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: Human activities have diverse and profound impacts on ecosystem carbon cycles. The Piedmont ecoregion in the eastern United States has undergone significant land use and land cover change in the past few decades. The purpose of this study was to use newly available land use and land cove
- PMID 27375771
- ゲーム理論とAVaR を組み合わせた週間生産計画法の提案
- 上野 信行,韓 虎剛,宇野 健,田口 雄基,奥原 浩之
- 県立広島大学経営情報学部論集 7, 203-224, 20150220-00-00
- … For the risk of stock-out, arising from the demand uncertainty they use stock-out rate and/or unfulfilled-order-rate for weighing the risk in the past.In this paper, we propose a formulation and solution for multi-period production planning problem thatreflects the AVaR (Average value-at-risk) for weighing tail risk and Shapley value in game theory which distributes the amount of acceptable total risk to each period. …
- NAID 120005609081
- Tokyo Stock Exchange 時事解説 コーポレートガバナンス・コードの策定に伴う上場制度の整備について
- Tokyo Stock Exchange 時事解説 平成26年会社法改正に伴う有価証券上場規程等の一部改正について
- A New Species of Pennatulicola Humes and Stock (Copepoda: Cyclopoida: Rhynchomolgidae) Associated with a Pennatulacean from Tokyo Bay, Japan
- Itoh Hiroshi,Kim Il-Hoi
- Species diversity 20(1), 59-65, 2015-05
- NAID 40020466883
- 〒731－5128 広島市佐伯区五日市中央7丁目16－19 「STOCK」 (火）（水）定休日 AM11:00～PM8：00くらいまで営業 （木）は不定休 TEL＆FAX 082（208）1135 最新更新履歴：最新記入は項目 ...
- stockは、小冊子「ふきながし」の発行と、私たちの目線でえらんだ国内外の本・アートブック・インディペンデントマガジン・リトルプレスなどを紹介する小さな書店です。ネット古本店「海月書林」の棚も併設しています。 紙に ...
- ストック株式会社です。神戸市東灘区と芦屋市を中心に、自然素材を使ったリノベーション（中古マンションのリフォーム）やオーダー家具など、こだわりのライフスタイルのお手伝いをいたします。 2014/4/26 短期決戦！キッチン ...
- cache, controlled-release preparation, pool, repository, reservoir, stock, sustained-release preparation
- domestic animal、farm animal、PET
- biomass、standing crop