- causal、cause、due to、etiology、pathogenesis
- specify the origin of; "The writer carefully sourced her report"
- (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system; "a heat source"; "a source of carbon dioxide"
- a facility where something is available
- anything that provides inspiration for later work (同)seed, germ
- a document (or organization) from which information is obtained; "the reporter had two sources for the story"
- get (a product) from another country or business; "She sourced a supply of carpet"; "They are sourcing from smaller companies"
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally; "cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident" (同)do, make
- a justification for something existing or happening; "he had no cause to complain"; "they had good reason to rejoice" (同)reason, grounds
- events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something; "they are trying to determine the cause of the crash"
- the origination and development of a disease
- the cause of a disease (同)aetiology
- the philosophical study of causation (同)aetiology
- involving or constituting a cause; causing; "a causal relationship between scarcity and higher prices"
- one of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of vinegar or lemons
- the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth (同)sourness, tartness
- a cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin) mixed with lemon or lime juice and sugar
- make sour or more sour (同)acidify, acidulate, acetify
- smelling of fermentation or staleness (同)rancid
- go sour or spoil; "The milk has soured"; "The wine worked"; "The cream has turned--we have to throw it out" (同)turn, ferment, work
- having a sharp biting taste
- (河川の)『水源』[『地』],源 / (物事の)『元』(もと),原因,根源《+『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》情報源,出所,典拠
- 〈U〉『原因』,起因;〈C〉原因となる人(物事) / 〈U〉『正当な理由』,根拠,動機 / 《the~》(…という)(身を捧げるべき)主義,主張,目的《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉訴訟[の理由];申し立て / …'を'『原因となる』,'を'引き起こす,もたらす(bring about)
- 〈U〉病原学 / 〈C〉〈U〉病気の原因,病因
- (酢・レモンのように)『すっぱい』 / 『発酵してすっぱい』 / (においなどが)不快な / よくない,まずい / 『気難しい』,不きげんな / (土地が)酸性の / …‘を'すっぱくする / …‘を'不きげんにする / すっぱくなる / 不きげんになる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluation of Selected Culinary-Medicinal Mushrooms for Antioxidant and ACE Inhibitory Activities.
- Abdullah N, Ismail SM, Aminudin N, Shuib AS, Lau BF.SourceMushroom Research Centre, Institute of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2012;2012:464238. Epub 2011 Jun 18.
- Considering the importance of diet in prevention of oxidative stress-related diseases including hypertension, this study was undertaken to evaluate the in vitro antioxidant and ACE inhibitory activities of selected culinary-medicinal mushrooms extracted by boiling in water for 30?min. Antioxidant
- PMID 21716693
- Transmucosal O(2) and CO(2) exchange rates for the human middle ear.
- Doyle WJ, Swarts JD, Banks J, Yuksel S, Alper CM.SourceDivision of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2011 Dec;38(6):684-91. Epub 2011 Feb 16.
- OBJECTIVE: Estimate the transmucosal CO(2) and O(2) rate-constants for adult middle ears (MEs).METHODS: Ten adults with healthy MEs had a unilateral myringotomy. A custom-fitted acrylic mold with a valved line to a mass spectrometer (MS) and central tube coupled to a 3-way valve and connected to a p
- PMID 21330076
- Determination of nonlinear medium parameter B/A using model assisted variable-length measurement approach.
- Kujawska T, Nowicki A, Lewin PA.SourceUltrasound Department, Institute of Fundamental Technological Research, Polish Academy of Sciences, Pawi?skiego 5b, 02-106 Warsaw, Poland.
- Ultrasonics.Ultrasonics.2011 Dec;51(8):997-1005. Epub 2011 Jun 15.
- This work addresses the difficulties in the measurements of the nonlinear medium parameter B/A and presents a modification of the finite amplitude method (FAM), one of the accepted procedures to determine this parameter. The modification is based on iterative, hybrid approach and entails the use of
- PMID 21722932
- A computational modeling approach of the jet-like acoustic streaming and heat generation induced by low frequency high power ultrasonic horn reactors.
- Trujillo FJ, Knoerzer K.SourceCSIRO Food and Nutritional Sciences, North Ryde, NSW, Australia. Francisco.Trujillo@csiro.au
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2011 Nov;18(6):1263-73. Epub 2011 Apr 30.
- High power ultrasound reactors have gained a lot of interest in the food industry given the effects that can arise from ultrasonic-induced cavitation in liquid foods. However, most of the new food processing developments have been based on empirical approaches. Thus, there is a need for mathematical
- PMID 21616698
- Hydrogenolysis of sugar beet fiber by supported metal catalyst
- Guha Samar K.,Kobayashi Hirokazu,Hara Kenji,Kikuchi Hiroto,Aritsuka Tsutomu,Fukuoka Atsushi
- Catalysis Communications 12(11), 980-983, 2011-06-10
- … Sugar beet fiber is an agricultural by-product in the sugar manufacturing and an available biomass source with a rich hemicellulose component. …
- NAID 120003118179
- High-resolution FMCW reflectometry using a single-mode vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser
- Iiyama Koichi,Matsui Shin Ichiro,Kobayashi Takao,Maruyama Takeo
- IEEE Photonics Technology Letters 23(11), 703-705, 2011-06-01
- … High-resolution frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) reflectometry is realized by using a single-mode vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser (VCSEL) as a frequency-swept light source for the first time. … The experimental spatial resolution of 250 μm was achieved, which is the best value when an injection current tuned laser diode is used as a frequency-swept light source. …
- NAID 120003141574
- Generation of Sub-900-μJ Supercontinuum With a Two-Octave Bandwidth Based on Induced Phase Modulation in Argon-Filled Hollow Fiber
- Fang Shaobo,Yamane Keisaku,Zhu Jiangfeng,Zhou Chun,Zhang Zhigang,Yamashita Mikio
- IEEE Photonics Technology Letters 23(11), 688-690, 2011-06-01
- … This corresponds to 1.5-fs, 0.3-TW, 0.65-cycle transform-limited pulses at a 1-kHz repetition rate, which serves as an optical source for ultrafast ultrabroadband spectroscopy and quantum control as well as attosecond science and technology. …
- NAID 120003043358
- Modeling of plasma-induced damage and its impacts on parameter variations in advanced electronic devices
- Eriguchi Koji,Takao Yoshinori,Ono Kouichi
- Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A: Vacuum, Surfaces, and Films 29(4), 2011-06
- … The model focuses on the silicon recess structure (Si loss) in the source/drain extension region formed by high-energy ion bombardment during plasma etching. …
- NAID 120003133618
- インポートジュエリー、オリジナルジュエリー、インテリア雑貨を扱う恵比寿のセレクト ショップ「SOURCE」
- ジュエリー＆オブジェクトを扱う恵比寿のセレクトショップ「SOURCE」。マリッジリング 、エンゲージリン ...
- cause、source、(病気の)etiology、pathogenesis、causal、due to
- causally、cause、due to、etiology、inevitable、inevitably、necessarily、necessary、pathogenesis、source
- aetiology、causal、cause、due to、etiologic、etiological、pathogenesis、source
- causal、cause、etiology、inasmuch as、owing to、pathogenesis、source