- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place); "a mobile missile system"; "the tongue is...the most mobile articulator"
- sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- migratory; "a restless mobile society"; "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins"; "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"; "wandering tribes" (同)nomadic, peregrine, roving, wandering
- capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another; "a highly mobile face"
- having transportation available
- of or relating to locomotion (同)locomotor
- a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks (同)engine, locomotive engine, railway locomotive
- used of animals that move seasonally; "migratory birds"
- the quality of moving freely
- 動く(動かす)ことができる,移動できる;機動力のある / (心・表情が)次々と移り変わる;表情(感情)の豊かな / (社会・階層が上下に)流動できる / モビール(金属板などを空中につって動きを見せる抽象的な装飾) / 《米俗》自動車
- 『機関車』 / 運動の,移動する,移動力のある
- (定期的に)移動する,移住する / 転々とする,放浪性の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Demethoxycurcumin inhibits cell proliferation, migration and invasion in prostate cancer cells.
- Ni X, Zhang A, Zhao Z, Shen Y, Wang S.SourceDepartment of Urology, The Fourth Hospital, Hebei Medical University, Hebei 050011, P.R. China.
- Oncology reports.Oncol Rep.2012 Jul;28(1):85-90. doi: 10.3892/or.2012.1783. Epub 2012 Apr 23.
- Curcumin (CUR) is a natural agent that has been demonstrated to effectively inhibit prostate cancer growth. However, natural CUR is relatively unstable and can be easily degraded in vivo. Therefore, it is essential to develop other stable curcuminoids. Demethoxycu
- PMID 22552297
- Controlled expedient disposal of excess gun propellant.
- Walsh MR, Thiboutot S, Walsh ME, Ampleman G.SourceU.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory, 72 Lyme Road, Hanover, NH 03755-1290 USA.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2012 Jun 15;219-220:89-94. Epub 2012 Mar 29.
- The expedient field disposal of excess gun propellants on the ground is an integral part of live-fire training in many countries. However, burning excess propellant in the field will leave significant quantities of energetic residues and heavy metals in the environment. Compounds such as dinitrotolu
- PMID 22503215
- Hydrothermal fluid flow system around the Iheya North Knoll in the mid-Okinawa trough based on seismic reflection data
- Tsuji Takeshi,Takai Ken,Oiwane Hisashi,Nakamura Yasuyuki,Masaki Yuka,Kumagai Hidenori,Kinoshita Masataka,Yamamoto Fujio,Okano Tadashi,Kuramoto Shin'ichi
- Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research 213-214, 41-50, 2012-02
- … The high concentrations of CH4 and NH4 in the fluids of the hydrothermal field are likely derived from the interaction of migrating fluids with trough-fill sediments. …
- NAID 120003892135
- A Very Simple Mode of Follicular Cell Diversification in Euborellia fulviceps (Dermaptera, Anisolabididae) Involves Actively Migrating Cells
- Tworzydlo Waclaw,Kisiel Elzbieta
- Zoological science 28(11), 802-808, 2011-11
- NAID 40019070948
- Human migration is movement by humans from one place to another, sometimes over long distances or in large groups. Historically this movement was nomadic, often causing significant conflict with the indigenous population and their ...
- Animal migration is the relatively long-distance movement of individuals, usually on a seasonal basis. It is a ubiquitous phenomenon, found in all major animal groups, including birds, mammals, fish, reptiles, amphibians, insects, and ...