- locomotive、motility、motor type
- (of spores or microorganisms) capable of movement
- one whose prevailing mental imagery takes the form of inner feelings of action
- of or relating to locomotion (同)locomotor
- a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks (同)engine, locomotive engine, railway locomotive
- ability to move spontaneously and independently
- (of spores or microorganisms) not capable of movement (同)immotile
- 『機関車』 / 運動の,移動する,移動力のある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Selection of normal spermatozoa with a vacuole-free head (x6300) improves selection of spermatozoa with intact DNA in patients with high sperm DNA fragmentation rates.
- Hammoud I, Boitrelle F, Ferfouri F, Vialard F, Bergere M, Wainer B, Bailly M, Albert M, Selva J.SourceDepartment of Reproductive Biology, Cytogenetics and Gynecology, Hospital of Poissy, Poissy, France; University of Medicine and Science, Versailles-Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines, France.
- Andrologia.Andrologia.2013 Jun;45(3):163-70. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2012.01328.x. Epub 2012 Jun 26.
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI, 6300× magnification with Nomarski contrast) of a normal spermatozoon with a vacuole-free head could improve the embryo's ability to grow to the blastocyst stage and then implant. However, the most relevant indications for IMSI remain
- PMID 22731614
- Prenatal stress affects network properties of rat hippocampal neurons.
- Grigoryan G, Segal M.SourceDepartment of Neurobiology, The Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel.
- Biological psychiatry.Biol Psychiatry.2013 Jun 1;73(11):1095-102. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2013.02.003. Epub 2013 Mar 26.
- BACKGROUND: Long-term effects of stress during pregnancy on brain and behavior have been analyzed extensively in recent years. One major problem with these studies is the inability to separate between the net effects of the prenatal stress (PS) and the effects of the stressed mother and siblings on
- PMID 23541001
- Cryobiology of cephalopod (Illex coindetii) spermatophores.
- Robles V, Martínez-Pastor F, Petroni G, Riesco MF, Bozzano A, Villanueva R.SourceDepartment of Molecular Biology, Faculty of Biology, University of León, 24071 Leon, Spain; INDEGSAL, University of León, 24071 Leon, Spain. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Cryobiology.Cryobiology.2013 Jun;66(3):288-94. doi: 10.1016/j.cryobiol.2013.03.005. Epub 2013 Mar 21.
- Cephalopod culture is expected to increase in the near future and sperm cryopreservation would be a valuable tool to guarantee sperm availability throughout the year and to improve artificial insemination programs. We have studied the tolerance of spermatophores from the oceanic squid Illex coindeti
- PMID 23523625
- Rhizobium halotolerans sp. nov., Isolated from Chloroethylenes Contaminated Soil.
- Diange EA, Lee SS.SourceDivision of Natural Science, Department of Bio-engineering, Kyonggi University, 94-6 Iui-dong Yeongtong-gu, Suwon, 433-760, Republic of Korea.
- Current microbiology.Curr Microbiol.2013 Jun;66(6):599-605. doi: 10.1007/s00284-013-0313-x. Epub 2013 Feb 3.
- The strain designated as AB21(T) was isolated from chloroethylenes contaminated soil. Cells are gram-negative, aerobic, non-spore-forming, and motile rods. Phylogenetic analysis based on 16S rRNA gene sequence showed that it belonged to the genus Rhizobium, and was closely related to Rhizobium sulla
- PMID 23377488
- Directed Induction of Functional Multi-ciliated Cells in Proximal Airway Epithelial Spheroids from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Non-motile tetraploid spermatozoa of Misgurnus loach hybrids
- Steady distribution of cells in a one-dimensional biased random walk model of bacterial chemotaxis
- Journal of Biomechanical Science and Engineering 11(2), 15-00587-15-00587, 2016
- NAID 130005159000
- An Overview of Diseases in Commercial Fishes in Punjab, Pakistan
- motile mo·tile (mōt'l, mō'tīl') adj. Moving or having the power to move spontaneously. Of or relating to mental imagery that arises primarily from sensations of bodily movement and position rather than from visual or auditory sensations.
- motileとは。意味や和訳。[形]《生物》自動力のある，自動性の. [名]《心理学》運動型（の人）.mo・tíl・i・ty[名] - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- Motile creates mobile solutions that move companies forward by solving problems and creating opportunities. We help our clients increase efficiency, automate ... Motile creates mobile solutions that move companies forward by ...
- motor type、motile