- the quality of moving freely
- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place); "a mobile missile system"; "the tongue is...the most mobile articulator"
- sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- migratory; "a restless mobile society"; "the nomadic habits of the Bedouins"; "believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future"; "wandering tribes" (同)nomadic, peregrine, roving, wandering
- capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another; "a highly mobile face"
- having transportation available
- capable of being changed; "flexible schedules"
- able to flex; able to bend easily; "slim flexible birches" (同)flexile
- bending and snapping back readily without breaking (同)whippy
- of or relating to locomotion (同)locomotor
- a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks (同)engine, locomotive engine, railway locomotive
- the property of being flexible; easily bent or shaped (同)flexibleness
- the quality of being adaptable or variable; "he enjoyed the flexibility of his working arrangement" (同)flexibleness
- (of personal property as opposed to real estate) can be moved from place to place (especially carried by hand)
- capable of being moved or conveyed from one place to another (同)moveable, transferable, transferrable, transportable
- 動く(動かす)ことができる,移動できる;機動力のある / (心・表情が)次々と移り変わる;表情(感情)の豊かな / (社会・階層が上下に)流動できる / モビール(金属板などを空中につって動きを見せる抽象的な装飾) / 《米俗》自動車
- 曲げられる;『曲げやすい』;しなやかな / (人・計画などが)柔軟な,融通のきく
- 『機関車』 / 運動の,移動する,移動力のある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Determination of the centesimal composition and characterization of flours from fruit seeds.
- Lima BN1, Lima FF2, Tavares MI3, Costa AM4, Pierucci AP4.Author information 1Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Centro de Tecnologia, Bloco J, IMA, Ilha do Fundão, Cidade Universitária, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Electronic address: email@example.comUniversidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Campus Xerem, RJ, Brazil.3Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Centro de Tecnologia, Bloco J, IMA, Ilha do Fundão, Cidade Universitária, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.4Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Centro de Ciências da Saúde, Bloco J, Instituto de Nutrição, Ilha do Fundão, Cidade Universitária, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.AbstractFruit seeds, common byproducts of the food industry, are generally discarded despite their potential use as a source of nutrients in the human diet. The dietetic use of the flour made from fruit seeds depends on their centesimal composition and other characteristics. In this work the centesimal compositions were determined of six fruits seeds. The flours obtained from these seeds were characterized by infrared absorption spectrometry, X-ray diffraction, thermogravimetric analysis, and low-field nuclear magnetic resonance. The protein content of the seeds ranged from a low of 10% (Surinam cherry) to a high of 32% (orange). The lipid content varied from 3% (Surinam cherry) to 39% (peach). The highest ash content was 3.9% (melon and peach). The X-ray diffraction analyses showed that the starches from jackfruit and Surinam cherry seeds presented A-type crystallinity and the thermogravimetric tests showed they were the most thermally resistant. The relaxometry studies of the hydrogen nucleus determined the mobility domains of each sample.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 15;151:293-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.036. Epub 2013 Nov 23.
- Fruit seeds, common byproducts of the food industry, are generally discarded despite their potential use as a source of nutrients in the human diet. The dietetic use of the flour made from fruit seeds depends on their centesimal composition and other characteristics. In this work the centesimal comp
- PMID 24423535
- Aptamer-based single-molecule imaging of insulin receptors in living cells.
- Chang M, Kwon M, Kim S, Yunn NO, Kim D, Ryu SH, Lee JB.Author information Pohang University of Science & Technology, Department of Physics, Pohang 790-784, Republic of Korea.AbstractABSTRACT. We present a single-molecule imaging platform that quantitatively explores the spatiotemporal dynamics of individual insulin receptors in living cells. Modified DNA aptamers that specifically recognize insulin receptors (IRs) with a high affinity were selected through the SELEX process. Using quantum dot-labeled aptamers, we successfully imaged and analyzed the diffusive motions of individual IRs in the plasma membranes of a variety of cell lines (HIR, HEK293, HepG2). We further explored the cholesterol-dependent movement of IRs to address whether cholesterol depletion interferes with IRs and found that cholesterol depletion of the plasma membrane by methyl-β-cyclodextrin reduces the mobility of IRs. The aptamer-based single-molecule imaging of IRs will provide better understanding of insulin signal transduction through the dynamics study of IRs in the plasma membrane.
- Journal of biomedical optics.J Biomed Opt.2014 May 1;19(5):51204. doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.19.5.051204.
- ABSTRACT. We present a single-molecule imaging platform that quantitatively explores the spatiotemporal dynamics of individual insulin receptors in living cells. Modified DNA aptamers that specifically recognize insulin receptors (IRs) with a high affinity were selected through the SELEX process. Us
- PMID 24297059
- Transcription Factor Sp1 Regulates T-Type Ca(2+) Channel CaV 3.1 Gene Expression.
- González-Ramírez R, Martínez-Hernández E, Sandoval A, Felix R.Author information Department of Molecular Biology and Histocompatibility, "Dr. Manuel Gea González" General Hospital, Mexico City, Mexico.AbstractVoltage-gated T-type Ca(2+) (CaV 3) channels mediate a number of physiological events in developing and mature cells, and are implicated in neurological and cardiovascular diseases. In mammals, there are three distinct T-channel genes (CACNA1G, CACNA1H, and CACNA1I) encoding proteins (CaV 3.1-CaV 3.3) that differ in their localization as well as in molecular, biophysical, and pharmacological properties. The CACNA1G is a large gene that contains 38 exons and is localized in chromosome 17q22. Only basic characteristics of the CACNA1G gene promoter region have been investigated classifying it as a TATA-less sequence containing several potential transcription factor-binding motifs. Here, we cloned and characterized a proximal promoter region and initiated the analysis of transcription factors that control CaV 3.1 channel expression using the murine Cacna1g gene as a model. We isolated a ∼1.5 kb 5'-upstream region of Cacna1g and verified its transcriptional activity in the mouse neuroblastoma N1E-115 cell line. In silico analysis revealed that this region possesses a TATA-less minimal promoter that includes two potential transcription start sites and four binding sites for the transcription factor Sp1. The ability of one of these sites to interact with the transcription factor was confirmed by electrophoretic mobility shift assays. Consistent with this, Sp1 over-expression enhanced promoter activity while siRNA-mediated Sp1 silencing significantly decreased the level of CaV 3.1 protein and reduced the amplitude of whole-cell T-type Ca(2+) currents expressed in the N1E-115 cells. These results provide new insights into the molecular mechanisms that control CaV 3.1 channel expression. J. Cell. Physiol. 229: 551-560, 2014. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 May;229(5):551-60. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24432.
- Voltage-gated T-type Ca(2+) (CaV 3) channels mediate a number of physiological events in developing and mature cells, and are implicated in neurological and cardiovascular diseases. In mammals, there are three distinct T-channel genes (CACNA1G, CACNA1H, and CACNA1I) encoding proteins (CaV 3.1-CaV 3.
- PMID 23868804
- Physical therapy for a child with sudden-onset choreoathetosis: a case report.
- Smith HJ.Author information Physical Therapy Department, Franciscan Hospital for Children, Brighton, Massachusetts.AbstractPURPOSE: This case report describes the physical therapy examination, intervention, and outcomes for a 5-year-old girl who developed choreoathetosis following mitral valve repair.
- Pediatric physical therapy : the official publication of the Section on Pediatrics of the American Physical Therapy Association.Pediatr Phys Ther.2014 Spring;26(1):85-93. doi: 10.1097/PEP.0000000000000010.
- PURPOSE: This case report describes the physical therapy examination, intervention, and outcomes for a 5-year-old girl who developed choreoathetosis following mitral valve repair.CASE DESCRIPTION: This child was admitted to an inpatient short-term rehabilitation program with marked choreoathetosis a
- PMID 24356324
- Improving the off-state characteristics and dynamic on-resistance of AlInN/AlN/GaN HEMTs with a GaN cap layer
- Lee Geng-Yen,Tu Po-Tsung,Chyi Jen-Inn
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(6), 064102, 2015-06-02
- … The electrical characteristics of a series of AlInN high-electron-mobility transistors (HEMTs) with a GaN cap layer ranging from 0 to 26 nm are investigated for power switching applications. … The breakdown voltage (V<inf>B</inf>), mobility of two-dimensional electron gas, on-state resistance (R<inf>on</inf>), and dynamic R<inf>on</inf>of the HEMTs are improved by increasing the cap layer thickness. …
- NAID 150000110702
- Effects of low-temperature Si buffer thickness and SiGe oxidation on sensitivity of Si
- Lai Yi-Lung,Chang Tai-Yuan,Chang Kow-Ming,Chen Chu-Feng,Lai Chiung-Hui,Chen Yi-Ming,Whang Allen,Lai Hui-Lung,Chen Huai-Yi,Wang Shiu-Yu
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FG12, 2015-06-01
- … Si<inf>1−</inf><inf>x</inf>Ge<inf>x</inf>nanowire biosensors are attractive for their high sensitivity due to the large surface-to-volume ratio, high carrier mobility, and silicon compatibility. …
- NAID 150000110759
- Dynamics of the Comparative Advantage Structure and their Differences between Goods and Services
- Hisanaga Makoto
- Discussion Paper, Series A 284, 1-52, 2015-06
- … The analytical framework consists of estimating non-parametrically the initial distribution of the transition probability matrix (TPM) that is well known as Markov matrix, evaluating the mobility, which means the degree of structural change in the analysis, of the initial distributions, and computing numerically the limit distributions of the TPM. … Results of a series of analyses based on empirical data provide the following facts: firstly, the comparative advantage mobility differs between trade in goods and in services. …
- NAID 120005611277
- 高齢者の移動手段 (第5土曜特集 老化と老年疾患 : 研究・臨床の最前線) -- (高齢者の医療介護体制とイノベーション)
- mobilityとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]1 動きやすさ，移動性，可動性；機動性；変動性；流動性.2 《社会学》社会的流動[移動]性.3 移り気. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- モビリティステーションでは購入完了メール・発送完了メールを都度お送りしておりますが、迷惑メール拒否の機能により届かないことがあります。 送信メールアドレス firstname.lastname@example.org が迷惑メールと判定されない様登録を ...
- gel shift analysis、gel shift assay