- behave well or properly; "The children must learn to behave" (同)comport
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times" (同)acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport, carry
- something that people do or cause to happen (同)deed, human action, human_activity
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Dont behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people" (同)behave, do
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind; "He acted the idiot"; "She plays deaf when the news are bad" (同)play, act_as
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body (同)enactment
- a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program; "he did his act three times every evening"; "she had a catchy little routine"; "it was one of the best numbers he ever did" (同)routine, number, turn, bit
- a manifestation of insincerity; "he put on quite an act for her benefit"
- a subdivision of a play or opera or ballet
- discharge ones duties; "She acts as the chair"; "In what capacity are you acting?"
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel" (同)move
- play a role or part; "Gielgud played Hamlet"; "She wants to act Lady Macbeth, but she is too young for the role"; "She played the servant to her husbands master" (同)play, represent
- perform on a stage or theater; "She acts in this play"; "He acted in `Julius Caesar"; "I played in `A Christmas Carol" (同)play, roleplay, playact
- be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- be suitable for theatrical performance; "This scene acts well"
- a state of change; "they were in a state of steady motion"
- the act of changing location from one place to another; "police controlled the motion of the crowd"; "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"; "his move put him directly in my path" (同)movement, move
- a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility" (同)movement, move, motility
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote; "he made a motion to adjourn"; "she called for the question" (同)question
- the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances; "the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments" (同)behaviour
- (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation (同)behaviour
- manner of acting or controlling yourself (同)behaviour, conduct, doings
- of or relating to behavior; "behavioral sciences" (同)behavioural
- (usually of children) someone who behaves in a manner that the speaker believes is correct; "a well-behaved child" (同)well behaved
- behave badly; "The children misbehaved all morning" (同)misconduct, misdemean
- 《状態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》(…に)『ふるまう』 / 『行儀よくする』,ちゃんとしている / 《状態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈船・車・機械などが〉(…にように)動く,作動する / 〈自分自身〉'を'(…のように)ふるまう
- 『行い』,『行為』 / 《しばしばA-》法令,条令 / 《しばしばA-》(芝居の1つの)『幕』;(演芸などの)出し物の一つ / (見せかけの)お芝居,演技 / 『行動する』,行う / 《様態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》わざとふるまう,見せかける / 〈人・物が〉(…として)動く,役割をはたす《+『as』+『名』》 / 〈薬が〉『作用する』,きく / 舞台に立つ,出演する / 〈…の役〉'を'『演ずる』;〈劇〉'を'上演する / …‘に'ふさわしくふるまう / …‘に'見せかける,‘の'ふりをする
- 〈U〉『動くこと,運動』,運行,移動 / 〈C〉『動作』;身ぶり,合図 / 〈C〉(議会などの)『動議』,提案;)法廷での)申請,申し立て / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》〈人など〉‘に'『身振りで合図をする』 / 『身振りで合図する』:《『motion to(for)』+『名』+『to』 do・・・に・・・するよう身振りで合図する》
- 無作法にふるまう / 無作法にふるまう
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Costly rejection of wrongdoers by infants and children.
- Tasimi A1, Wynn K2.
- Cognition.Cognition.2016 Jun;151:76-9. doi: 10.1016/j.cognition.2016.03.004. Epub 2016 Mar 17.
- How unappealing are individuals who behave badly towards others We show here that children and even infants, although motivated by material rewards, are nonetheless willing to incur costs to avoid "doing business" with a wrongdoer. When given the choice to accept a smaller offering from a do-gooder
- PMID 26995186
- Synthesis of mesoporous sulfur-doped Ta2O5 nanocomposites and their photocatalytic activities.
- Ismail AA1, Faisal M2, Harraz FA3, Al-Hajry A4, Al-Sehemi AG5.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2016 Jun 1;471:145-54. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2016.03.019. Epub 2016 Mar 12.
- Mesoporous sulfur (S)-doped Ta2O5 nanocomposites have been synthesized for the first time through the sol-gel reaction of tantalum chloride and thiourea in the presence of a F127 triblock copolymer as structure directing agent. The as-formed mesophase S-doped Ta2O5 hybrid gels were calcined at 700°
- PMID 27017474
- Styrene-maleic acid-copolymer conjugated zinc protoporphyrin as a candidate drug for tumor-targeted therapy and imaging.
- Fang J1,2, Tsukigawa K1,2, Liao L1,3, Yin H1, Eguchi K2, Maeda H1.
- Journal of drug targeting.J Drug Target.2016 Jun;24(5):399-407. doi: 10.3109/1061186X.2015.1077851. Epub 2015 Aug 24.
- Previous studies indicated the potential of zinc protoporphyrin (ZnPP) as an antitumor agent targeting to the tumor survival factor heme oxygenase-1, and/or for photodynamic therapy (PDT). In this study, to achieve tumor-targeted delivery, styrene-maleic acid-copolymer conjugated ZnPP (SMA-ZnPP) was
- PMID 26302870
- A high-resolution melting (HRM) assay for the differentiation between Israeli field and Neethling vaccine lumpy skin disease viruses.
- Menasherow S1, Erster O1, Rubinstein-Giuni M1, Kovtunenko A1, Eyngor E1, Gelman B1, Khinich E1, Stram Y2.
- Journal of virological methods.J Virol Methods.2016 Jun;232:12-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jviromet.2016.02.008. Epub 2016 Feb 20.
- Lumpy skin disease (LSD) is a constant threat to the Middle East including the State of Israel. During vaccination programs it is essential for veterinary services and farmers to be able to distinguish between animals affected by the cattle-borne virulent viruses and vaccinated animals, subsequently
- PMID 26902159
- Nondeterministic Pushdown Automata with Write-Only Output Tapes and Definable Function Classes (<i>Preliminary Report</i>)
- Tomoyuki Yamakami
- 情報処理学会研究報告. AL, アルゴリズム研究会報告 2012-AL-142(4), 1-8, 2012-10-26
- … The CFL functions tend to behave quite differently from their corresponding context-free languages. …
- NAID 110009465411
- インタビュウ ゲイル・キャリガー : お行儀を忘れないために (特集 スチームパンク・レボリューション)
- 〈Articles〉Stock Price Paths in Markets with Short-Sales Constraints Populated by Behavioral Traders
- Mardyla Grzegorz
- 生駒経済論叢 10(1), 1-14, 2012-7
- … The presence of short-sales constraints causes asset prices to behave asymmetrically: short-run returns display reversal after good news, but momentum after bad news. …
- NAID 120004735057
- behave 【自動】 振る舞う、行動をする 〔～の〕態度を取る【文例】 行儀よくす... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- behave (vi.)舉止,行為,表現(vt.)使表現好 ... 《Ted-Ed：黑死病的過去、現在與未來 - 雪倫‧N‧杜伊特 - Sharon N. DeWitte)》
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /bihéiv/[動](他)((～ -self))1 ふるまう, 行動するbehave oneself well [ill]｜行儀がよい[悪い].2 〈子供などが〉行儀よくするBehave yourself in public.｜人前では行儀よくしなさい. (自 ...