- opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity ; "a term is in inverse proportion to another term if it increases (or decreases) as the other decreases (or increases)"
- something inverted in sequence or character or effect; "when the direct approach failed he tried the inverse" (同)opposite
- reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect (同)reverse
- a chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa
- abnormal condition in which an organ is turned inward or inside out (as when the upper part of the uterus is pulled into the cervical canal after childbirth)
- the layer of air near the earth is cooler than an overlying layer
- the act of turning inside out (同)eversion, everting
- a term formerly used to mean taking on the gender role of the opposite sex (同)sexual_inversion
- turning upside down; setting on end (同)upending
- (counterpoint) a variation of a melody or part in which ascending intervals are replaced by descending intervals and vice versa
- (genetics) a kind of mutation in which the order of the genes in a section of a chromosome is reversed
- of the transmission gear causing backward movement in a motor vehicle; "in reverse gear"
- a relation of direct opposition; "we thought Sue was older than Bill but just the reverse was true" (同)contrary, opposite
- the gears by which the motion of a machine can be reversed (同)reverse gear
- the side of a coin or medal that does not bear the principal design (同)verso
- (American football) a running play in which a back running in one direction hands the ball to a back running in the opposite direction
- an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating (同)reversal, setback, blow, black_eye
- the other one of a complementary pair; "the opposite sex"; "the two chess kings are set up on squares of opposite colors"
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem; "opposite leaves" (同)paired
- altogether different in nature or quality or significance; "the medicines effect was opposite to that intended"; "it is said that opposite characters make a union happiest"- Charles Reade
- being directly across from each other; facing; "And I on the opposite shore will be, ready to ride and spread the alarm"- Longfellow; "we lived on opposite sides of the street"; "at opposite poles"
- moving or facing away from each other; "looking in opposite directions"; "they went in opposite directions"
- having made less than normal progress; "an economically backward country"
- in a manner or order or direction the reverse of normal; "its easy to get the `i and the `e backward in words like `seize and `siege"; "the child put her jersey on backward" (同)backwards
- retarded in intellectual development (同)half-witted, slow-witted, feebleminded
- (used of temperament or behavior) marked by a retiring nature; "a backward lover"
- directed or facing toward the back or rear; "a backward view"
- a change from one state to the opposite state; "there was a reversal of autonomic function"
- a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
- a decision to reverse an earlier decision (同)change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround
- turning in an opposite direction or position; "the reversal of the image in the lens" (同)turn_around
- of words so related that one reverses the relation denoted by the other; "`parental and `filial are converse terms"
- a proposition obtained by conversion
- carry on a conversation (同)discourse
- turned about in order or relation; "transposed letters" (同)reversed, transposed
- (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose product is 1: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2; the multiplicative inverse of 7 is 1/7 (同)reciprocal
- (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose sum is zero; the additive inverse of -5 is +5
- (順序・位置・方向などが)逆の,反対の / (…の)逆,反対[のもの]《+『of』+『名』》 / 逆数
- 反対,転倒 / (文法で)倒置[法]
- (位置・方向・順序などにおいて)『逆の』;裏側の』 / 逆に動かす(動く),バックの / 〈U〉《the reverse》(…の)『反対』,『逆』《+『of』+『名』(『wh』‐節)》》 / 〈U〉《the reverse》(貨幣・メダルなどの)『裏側』,(一般に)(…の)裏面《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(運命などの)逆転,不運 / 〈U〉後退[装置],逆転[装置] / …‘を'『逆にする』,反対にする;…‘を'裏返す / 〈機械など〉‘を'逆転させる,逆方向に動かす / 〈判決など〉‘を'取り消す,破棄する / (ダンスで)逆に回る / 〈機械などが〉逆方向に動く
- (位置が)『向こう側の』,反対側の,向かい合わせの / (動く方向が)反対の / (性質上)『正反対の』,相入れない / (…の)『正反対の人』(『物』),相入れないもの《+『of』+『名』》 / …に向かい合って
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(方向が)『後方への』,もとへの / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『逆の』,反対からの / 進歩(発達)が遅れている / (性格が)内気な(shy),隠っ込み祉案の / 『後方へ』,後ろ向きに / (方向・順序・時間が)『逆に』,反対に
- (方向・動き・順序などが)『反対の』,逆の(opposite, contrary) / 反対のもの,逆 / (論理学で)反対(転換)命題
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Factors associated with disability and impact of tension-type headache: findings of the Korean headache survey.
- Kim BS1, Chung CS, Chu MK, Chung YK, Lee CB, Kim JM.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2015 Dec;16(1):524. doi: 10.1186/s10194-015-0524-6. Epub 2015 May 4.
- BACKGROUND: Although mostly mild in symptom severity, tension-type headache (TTH) can cause disability. However, factors associated with disability of TTH have been rarely reported. This study sought to assess the factors associated with TTH-related disability and impact.METHODS: We analyzed data fo
- PMID 25943683
- Numerical Method of Characteristics for One-Dimensional Blood Flow.
- Acosta S1, Puelz C2, Riviére B2, Penny DJ3, Rusin CG1.
- Journal of computational physics.J Comput Phys.2015 Aug 1;294:96-109.
- Mathematical modeling at the level of the full cardiovascular system requires the numerical approximation of solutions to a one-dimensional nonlinear hyperbolic system describing flow in a single vessel. This model is often simulated by computationally intensive methods like finite elements and disc
- PMID 25931614
- Hydrochemical evolution within a large alluvial groundwater resource overlying a shallow coal seam gas reservoir.
- Owen DD1, Cox ME2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Aug 1;523:233-52. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.03.115. Epub 2015 Apr 10.
- A combination of multivariate statistical techniques, simple hydrochemical mixing models and inverse geochemical modelling was used to investigate the major hydrochemical evolutionary pathways of a large alluvial aquifer, the upper Condamine River alluvium, south-east Queensland, Australia. Hydroche
- PMID 25863513
- Doped In2O3 inverse opals as photoanode for dye sensitized solar cells.
- Kong L1, Dai Q2, Miao C1, Xu L1, Song H3.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2015 Jul 15;450:196-201. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2015.03.024. Epub 2015 Mar 20.
- One promising way to improve the power conversion efficiency (PCE) of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs), which have attracted great interest due to their low cost, is modifying the working electrode. In this work, Tm and Yb doped as well as undoped In2O3 inverse opals (IOs) were synthesized by the
- PMID 25823724
- Thick-target yields of radioactive targets deduced from inverse kinematics
- Aikawa M.,Ebata S.,Imai S.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms 353, 1-3, 2015-06-15
- … In order to evaluate TTYs on radioactive targets, we suggest a conversion method from inverse kinematics corresponding to the reaction of radioactive beams on stable targets. … The method to deduce the TTY is theoretically derived from inverse kinematics. …
- NAID 120005602532
- MULTI-MODEL LSSVM INVERSE ADAPTIVE DECOUPLING CONTROL FOR TWO-MOTOR VARIABLE FREQUENCY SPEED-REGULATING SYSTEM
- ZHANG YI,CHEN WENJIE,WEI HAIFENG
- ICIC express letters. Part B, Applications : an international journal of research and surveys 6(5), 1443-1447, 2015-05
- NAID 40020355864
- Electron affinities of organic materials used for organic light-emitting diodes: A low-energy inverse photoemission study
- Yoshida Hiroyuki,Yoshizaki Kei
- Organic Electronics 20, 24-30, 2015-05
- … Recently we have developed low-energy inverse photoemission spectroscopy which enables us to determine the EA of organic materials in solid with the precision required for research of OLED. …
- NAID 120005555502
- Optical resonance in far-infrared spectra of multiwalled carbon nanotubes
- Morimoto Takahiro,Okazaki Toshiya
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(5), 055101, 2015-04-02
- … The observed FIR peak positions apparently depend on the inverse of the MWCNT length. …
- NAID 150000110575
- インバースネット株式会社 （インバースネット（カ 代金引き換え ・ご注文金額と別途代引手数料が必要となります。 代引手数料 ご注文金額 手数料 10,000円未満 270円 30,000円未満 350円 100,000円未満 520円 300,000円未満 840円 ...
- ショップインバース秋葉原・日本橋・福岡・名古屋店ではジャンクノートパソコンやHDD・メモリなどの中古パーツを販売しています。又デスクトップPCや液晶モニタ、デジカメからプリンタに至るまで多数の中古商品を販売!!お買い得な ...
- Inverse Section Front Page News Culture Life+Work Science+Tech About Inverse /inverse @inversedotcom News Culture Life+Work Science+Tech Hairiness is Next to Cleanliness Just because you "look homeless" doesn't mean ...
- adverse、adversely、against、allelism、allelomorphism、backward、contrary、converse、conversely、dichotomy、disagree、disagreement、inverse、inversely、object、objection、oppose、opposite phyllotaxis、oppositely、opposition、retro、reverse
- reversed anaphylaxis