- reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of; "when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb" (同)reverse
- make an inversion (in a musical composition); "here the theme is inverted"
- a chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa
- abnormal condition in which an organ is turned inward or inside out (as when the upper part of the uterus is pulled into the cervical canal after childbirth)
- the layer of air near the earth is cooler than an overlying layer
- the act of turning inside out (同)eversion, everting
- a term formerly used to mean taking on the gender role of the opposite sex (同)sexual_inversion
- turning upside down; setting on end (同)upending
- (counterpoint) a variation of a melody or part in which ascending intervals are replaced by descending intervals and vice versa
- (genetics) a kind of mutation in which the order of the genes in a section of a chromosome is reversed
- a change from one state to the opposite state; "there was a reversal of autonomic function"
- a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
- a decision to reverse an earlier decision (同)change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround
- turning in an opposite direction or position; "the reversal of the image in the lens" (同)turn_around
- opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity ; "a term is in inverse proportion to another term if it increases (or decreases) as the other decreases (or increases)"
- something inverted in sequence or character or effect; "when the direct approach failed he tried the inverse" (同)opposite
- reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect (同)reverse
- being in such a position that top and bottom are reversed; "a quotation mark is sometimes called an inverted comma"; "an upside-down cake" (同)upside-down
- …‘を'逆さまにする / 〈順序・位置・関係など〉‘を'反対にする
- 反対,転倒 / (文法で)倒置[法]
- (順序・位置・方向などが)逆の,反対の / (…の)逆,反対[のもの]《+『of』+『名』》 / 逆数
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The extramacrochaetae gene is required for blastokinesis in silkworm, Bombyx mori.
- Liu W1,2, Chai D2, Wang C2, Li Q2, Lei J2, Yang M2, Dai F1, Lu C1.
- Journal of experimental zoology. Part B, Molecular and developmental evolution.J Exp Zool B Mol Dev Evol.2015 Jun 7. doi: 10.1002/jez.b.22626. [Epub ahead of print]
- In silkworm, Bombyx mori Linnaeus (Lepidoptera: Bombycidae), blastokinesis results in embryo reversal from ventrally to dorsally convex flexion. In this study, we showed that the extramacrochaetae (emc) gene is required for blastokinesis in silkworm. Depletion of Bmemc expression via RNA interferenc
- PMID 26055521
- Q-speciation and Network Structure Evolution in Invert Calcium Silicate Glasses.
- Kaseman DC, Retsinas A, Kalampounias AG, Papatheodorou GN, Sen S.
- The journal of physical chemistry. B.J Phys Chem B.2015 Jun 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Binary silicate glasses in the system CaO-SiO2 are synthesized over an extended composition range (42 mol%≤ CaO ≤61 mol%), using container-less aerodynamic levitation techniques and CO2-laser heating. The compositional evolution of Q speciation in these glasses is quantified using 29Si and 17O m
- PMID 26047056
- Size Effect of Graphene Oxide on Modulating Amyloid Peptide Assembly.
- Wang J1, Cao Y1, Li Q2, Liu L3, Dong M4.
- Chemistry (Weinheim an der Bergstrasse, Germany).Chemistry.2015 Jun 1. doi: 10.1002/chem.201500577. [Epub ahead of print]
- Protein misfolding and abnormal assembly could lead to aggregates such as oligomer, proto-fibril, mature fibril, and senior amyloid plaques, which are associated with the pathogenesis of many amyloid diseases. These irreversible amyloid aggregates typically form in vivo and researchers have been end
- PMID 26031933
- Habituation of LG-mediated tailflip in the crayfish.
- Nagayama T1, Araki M.
- Invertebrate neuroscience : IN.Invert Neurosci.2015 Jun;15(2):178. doi: 10.1007/s10158-015-0178-8. Epub 2015 Mar 22.
- Crayfish escape from threatening stimuli by tailflipping. If a stimulus is applied to the rear, crayfish escape up and forwards in a summersault maneuver that is mediated by the activation of lateral giant (LG) interneurons. The occurrence probability of LG-mediated tailflip, however, diminishes and
- PMID 25796506
- Self-stabilization techniques for intermediate power level in stacked-Vdd integrated circuits using DC-balanced coding methods
- Preparation of Antibacterial ZnO-CaO-P2O5-Nb2O5 Invert Glasses
- 1-g model tests of tunnels with a surrounding cement-treated soil ring
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(62), 2127-2132, 2016
- NAID 130005124232
- invertの意味は？goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。国語辞典、英和辞典、和英辞典、類語辞典、中国語辞典、百科事典などを提供しています。 ... インバーター【inverter】 1 直流電力を交流電力に変換する装置。
- Invert. 1,712 likes · 76 talking about this. A invert tem o dna Brasileiro. É despojada, tem atitude, personalidade e estilo próprio. Mescla cidade, praia e campo. Através de uma linguagem jovem, irreverente, moderna e divertida ...
- verb (used with object) 1. to turn upside down. 2. to reverse in position, order, direction, or relationship. 3. to turn or change to the opposite or contrary, as in ... 1533, from M.Fr. invertir, from L. invertere "turn upside down, turn about ...
- direct repeat、repetitive region、repetitive sequence