- the other one of a complementary pair; "the opposite sex"; "the two chess kings are set up on squares of opposite colors"
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem; "opposite leaves" (同)paired
- altogether different in nature or quality or significance; "the medicines effect was opposite to that intended"; "it is said that opposite characters make a union happiest"- Charles Reade
- being directly across from each other; facing; "And I on the opposite shore will be, ready to ride and spread the alarm"- Longfellow; "we lived on opposite sides of the street"; "at opposite poles"
- moving or facing away from each other; "looking in opposite directions"; "they went in opposite directions"
- similarity by virtue of corresponding (同)correspondence
- (位置が)『向こう側の』,反対側の,向かい合わせの / (動く方向が)反対の / (性質上)『正反対の』,相入れない / (…の)『正反対の人』(『物』),相入れないもの《+『of』+『名』》 / …に向かい合って
- 平行位置,平行関係 / (傾向・性格などの)類以,対応
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Molecular mapping of a new powdery mildew resistance gene Pm2b in Chinese breeding line KM2939.
- Ma P1, Xu H, Xu Y, Li L, Qie Y, Luo Q, Zhang X, Li X, Zhou Y, An D.
- TAG. Theoretical and applied genetics. Theoretische und angewandte Genetik.Theor Appl Genet.2015 Apr;128(4):613-22. doi: 10.1007/s00122-015-2457-5. Epub 2015 Feb 12.
- KEY MESSAGE: An allele of Pm2 for wheat powdery mildew resistance was identified in a putative Agropyron cristatum -derived line and used in wheat breeding programs. Powdery mildew (caused by Blumeria graminis f. sp. tritici, Bgt) is one of the most devastating wheat diseases worldwide. It is import
- PMID 25673140
- Characterization of powdery mildew resistance and linkage studies involving the Pm3 locus on chromosome 1A of common wheat (Triticum aestivum L.).
- Hsam NB1, Kowalczyk K, Zeller FJ, Hsam SL.
- Journal of applied genetics.J Appl Genet.2015 Feb;56(1):37-44. doi: 10.1007/s13353-014-0236-7. Epub 2014 Jul 31.
- Genetic characterization of a new powdery mildew resistance gene in a common wheat line ATRI3004/79 was conducted by employing a set of Blumeria graminis tritici isolates collected from Europe. Monosomic analysis revealed that a major resistance gene is located on chromosome 1A. Allelism tests of th
- PMID 25078057
- The genetic basis of resistance to barley grass yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. pseudo-hordei) in Australian barley cultivars.
- Derevnina L1, Zhou M, Singh D, Wellings CR, Park RF.
- TAG. Theoretical and applied genetics. Theoretische und angewandte Genetik.Theor Appl Genet.2015 Feb;128(2):187-97. doi: 10.1007/s00122-014-2323-x. Epub 2014 Dec 17.
- KEY MESSAGE: Resistance to Puccinia striiformis in 18 barleys was conferred by one or more genes. In two genotypes, resistance mapped to chromosomes 5HL and 7HL (seedling), and 5HS (adult plant). Twenty barley genotypes were assessed for resistance to a variant of P. striiformis [barley grass yellow
- PMID 25515434
- A Novel Kit Gene Mutation in CF1 Mice Involved in the Extracellular Domain of the KIT Protein
- TAKABAYASHI Shuji,NISHIKAWA Tetsu,KATOH Hideki
- Experimental animals 61(4), 435-444, 2012-07-01
- … Allelism testing between this spot gene and the Kit gene was performed using two already known Kit alleles, KitW, and KitW-v. …
- NAID 10030800556
- A major recessive gene associated with anthracnose resistance to Colletotrichum capsici in chili pepper (Capsicum annuum L.)
- Kim Sang Hoon,Yoon Jae Bok,Do Jae Wahng [他],Park Hyo Guen
- Breeding science 58(2), 137-141, 2008-06-00
- … An allelism test was carried out in F_1 and F_2 progenies derived from the cross of 'Daepoong-cho'×'AR'. … The results of the allelism test indicated that the two resistant lines, 'Daepoong-cho' and 'AR', possessed the same resistance gene to C. …
- NAID 110006781639
- + Add to Word List Create new word list More... Word List Title: 3 to 50 characters max. Word List Description: 3 to 250 characters max. Public Private Definitions allelism Variant of allele noun either of a pair of genes located at the ...
- Allelism definition, any of several forms of a gene, usually arising through mutation, that are responsible for hereditary variation. See more. Added to Favorites Dictionary Thesaurus Word Dynamo Quotes Reference Translator Log In ...
- adverse、adversely、against、allelism、allelomorphism、backward、contrary、converse、conversely、dichotomy、disagree、disagreement、inverse、inversely、object、objection、oppose、opposite phyllotaxis、oppositely、opposition、retro、reverse