- having made less than normal progress; "an economically backward country"
- in a manner or order or direction the reverse of normal; "its easy to get the `i and the `e backward in words like `seize and `siege"; "the child put her jersey on backward" (同)backwards
- retarded in intellectual development (同)half-witted, slow-witted, feebleminded
- (used of temperament or behavior) marked by a retiring nature; "a backward lover"
- directed or facing toward the back or rear; "a backward view"
- of the transmission gear causing backward movement in a motor vehicle; "in reverse gear"
- a relation of direct opposition; "we thought Sue was older than Bill but just the reverse was true" (同)contrary, opposite
- the gears by which the motion of a machine can be reversed (同)reverse gear
- the side of a coin or medal that does not bear the principal design (同)verso
- (American football) a running play in which a back running in one direction hands the ball to a back running in the opposite direction
- an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating (同)reversal, setback, blow, black_eye
- the other one of a complementary pair; "the opposite sex"; "the two chess kings are set up on squares of opposite colors"
- of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem; "opposite leaves" (同)paired
- altogether different in nature or quality or significance; "the medicines effect was opposite to that intended"; "it is said that opposite characters make a union happiest"- Charles Reade
- being directly across from each other; facing; "And I on the opposite shore will be, ready to ride and spread the alarm"- Longfellow; "we lived on opposite sides of the street"; "at opposite poles"
- moving or facing away from each other; "looking in opposite directions"; "they went in opposite directions"
- of words so related that one reverses the relation denoted by the other; "`parental and `filial are converse terms"
- a proposition obtained by conversion
- carry on a conversation (同)discourse
- turned about in order or relation; "transposed letters" (同)reversed, transposed
- opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity ; "a term is in inverse proportion to another term if it increases (or decreases) as the other decreases (or increases)"
- something inverted in sequence or character or effect; "when the direct approach failed he tried the inverse" (同)opposite
- reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect (同)reverse
- located at or near or behind a part or near the end of a structure
- try very hard to please someone; "She falls over backwards when she sees her mother-in-law" (同)bend over backwards
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(方向が)『後方への』,もとへの / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『逆の』,反対からの / 進歩(発達)が遅れている / (性格が)内気な(shy),隠っ込み祉案の / 『後方へ』,後ろ向きに / (方向・順序・時間が)『逆に』,反対に
- (位置・方向・順序などにおいて)『逆の』;裏側の』 / 逆に動かす(動く),バックの / 〈U〉《the reverse》(…の)『反対』,『逆』《+『of』+『名』(『wh』‐節)》》 / 〈U〉《the reverse》(貨幣・メダルなどの)『裏側』,(一般に)(…の)裏面《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(運命などの)逆転,不運 / 〈U〉後退[装置],逆転[装置] / …‘を'『逆にする』,反対にする;…‘を'裏返す / 〈機械など〉‘を'逆転させる,逆方向に動かす / 〈判決など〉‘を'取り消す,破棄する / (ダンスで)逆に回る / 〈機械などが〉逆方向に動く
- (位置が)『向こう側の』,反対側の,向かい合わせの / (動く方向が)反対の / (性質上)『正反対の』,相入れない / (…の)『正反対の人』(『物』),相入れないもの《+『of』+『名』》 / …に向かい合って
- (方向・動き・順序などが)『反対の』,逆の(opposite, contrary) / 反対のもの,逆 / (論理学で)反対(転換)命題
- (順序・位置・方向などが)逆の,反対の / (…の)逆,反対[のもの]《+『of』+『名』》 / 逆数
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(生物学的に,位置が)後ろの,後部の / (時間・順序が)後の;(…より)後の《+『to』+『名』》(later) / しり(buttocks)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 血清ビリルビン定量の臨床的側面 clinical aspects of serum bilirubin determination
- 2. 慢性静脈疾患の病態生理 pathophysiology of chronic venous disease
- 3. 高血圧の心血管リスク cardiovascular risks of hypertension
- 4. 外回転術 external cephalic version
- 5. 糖尿病の治療のためのアミリン類似体 amylin analogs for the treatment of diabetes mellitus
- Efficient transport of droplet sandwiched between saw-tooth plates.
- Wang L1, Wu H1, Wang F2.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2016 Jan 15;462:280-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2015.09.071. Epub 2015 Oct 22.
- The transport of droplet sandwiched between smooth and saw-tooth plates was investigated using molecular dynamics method. The repeated opening and closing of the plates result in sequential stretching and squeezing of the droplet, which provide the driving force. The asymmetrical saw tooth obstructs
- PMID 26473277
- Depressive symptomology management and falls among middle aged and older adults.
- Prizer LP1, Smith ML1, Housman J2, Ory MG3.
- Aging & mental health.Aging Ment Health.2016 Jan;20(1):13-21. doi: 10.1080/13607863.2015.1021748. Epub 2015 Mar 20.
- OBJECTIVES: This study aims to examine the relationship between middle-aged and older adults' depressive symptomology and anti-depressant use and the frequency of falls within the previous 12 months, controlling for sociodemographic variables, health indicators, and health behaviors.METHOD: From the
- PMID 25793572
- Rehabilitation Complexity Scale: Italian translation and transcultural validation.
- Galletti L1, Benedetti MG2, Maselli S2, Zanoli G3, Pignotti E4, Iovine R1.
- Disability and rehabilitation.Disabil Rehabil.2016 Jan;38(1):87-96. doi: 10.3109/09638288.2015.1024340. Epub 2015 Apr 15.
- PURPOSE: The aim of the present study was translation, cultural adaption and validation of the extended version 12 of the Rehabilitation Complexity Scale (RCS-E) in a sample of patients with stroke and total hip replacement.METHOD: The cross-cultural validation required RCS-E forward-backward transl
- PMID 25875050
- Translation into Greek and initial validity and reliability testing of a modified version of the SCIM III, in both English and Greek, for self-use.
- Michailidou C1,2, Marston L3, De Souza LH4.
- Disability and rehabilitation.Disabil Rehabil.2016 Jan;38(2):180-188. Epub 2015 Apr 15.
- PURPOSE: To translate and culturally adapt the Spinal Cord Injury Measure version III (SCIM III) into Greek (GR-SCIM III). To conduct initial testing of psychometric properties of both measures by self-report.METHOD: Forward-backward translation was conducted to produce the GR-SCIM III. Participants
- PMID 25875048
- Some Results from Arbitrage Opportunity on Nonlinear Wealth Processes
- THOEDNITHI Kirati
- システム制御情報学会論文誌 = Transactions of the Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers 28(7), 291-298, 2015-07
- NAID 40020520884
- Effect of controlled offset of focal position in cavitation-enhanced high-intensity focused ultrasound treatment
- Goto Kota,Takagi Ryo,Miyashita Takuya,Jimbo Hayato,Yoshizawa Shin,Umemura Shin-ichiro
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(7S1), 07HF12, 2015-06-22
- … However, this is rather difficult because cavitation clouds tend to be formed backward from the focal point while ultrasonic intensity for heating is centered at the focal point. …
- NAID 150000110922
- 山田 義博
- 計算工学講演会論文集 Proceedings of the Conference on Computational Engineering and Science 20, 6p, 2015-06
- NAID 40020494948
- Simultaneous excitation of two different spinwave modes by optical ultrafast demagnetization
- Yun Sang-Jun,Cho Cheong-Gu,Choe Sug-Bong
- Appl. Phys. Express 8(6), 063009, 2015-05-28
- … The observed spinwaves exhibit an anisotropic behavior by showing both the forward and backward modes depending on the propagation direction with respect to the in-plane magnetization direction, as confirmed by micromagnetic simulations. …
- NAID 150000110711
- backwardとは。意味や和訳。[副詞] (また((主に英)) back・wards[-wərdz])1 後方へ，後ろへ；後ろ向きに(⇔forward)turn (one's eyes) backward振り向くlook backward (over one's shoulder)(肩越しに)振り返って見るlean backward後ろへ ...
- Every one knew also that Katie felt for the backward girls and those who were slow and dull. Catherine Booth Mildred Duff But the horse now refused to go in any direction, backward or forward. Roosevelt in the Bad Lands He goes ...
- First it runs smoothly, as if meaning to go down the descent as things were ordered; then it angles about and faces the shores; nor are there places wanting where it looks backward, as if unwilling to leave the wilderness, to mingle ...
- adverse、adversely、against、allelism、allelomorphism、backward、contrary、converse、conversely、dichotomy、disagree、disagreement、inverse、inversely、object、objection、oppose、opposite phyllotaxis、oppositely、opposition、retro、reverse