- tropical African climbing plant having yellow flowers with a dark purple center (同)black-eyed Susan vine, Thunbergia alata
- eaten fresh as shell beans or dried (同)cowpea
- of or belonging to a racial group having dark skin especially of sub-Saharan African origin; "a great people--a black people--...injected new meaning and dignity into the veins of civilization"- Martin Luther King Jr.
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white) (同)blackness, inkiness
- (board games) the darker pieces
- black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning); "the widow wore black"
- (of the face) made black especially as with suffused blood; "a face black with fury" (同)blackened
- offering little or no hope; "the future looked black"; "prospects were bleak"; "Life in the Aran Islands has always been bleak and difficult"- J.M.Synge; "took a dim view of things" (同)bleak, dim
- (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences; bringing ruin; "the stock market crashed on Black Friday"; "a calamitous defeat"; "the battle was a disastrous end to a disastrous campaign"; "such doctrines, if true, would be absolutely fatal to my theory"- Charles Darwin; "it is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it"- Douglas MacArthur; "a fateful error" (同)calamitous, disastrous, fatal, fateful
- stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable; "black deeds"; "a black lie"; "his black heart has concocted yet another black deed"; "Darth Vader of the dark side"; "a dark purpose"; "dark undercurrents of ethnic hostility"; "the scheme of some sinister intelligence bent on punishing him"-Thomas Hardy (同)dark, sinister
- (used of conduct or character) deserving or bringing disgrace or shame; "Man...has written one of his blackest records as a destroyer on the oceanic islands"- Rachel Carson; "an ignominious retreat"; "inglorious defeat"; "an opprobrious monument to human greed"; "a shameful display of cowardice" (同)disgraceful, ignominious, inglorious, opprobrious, shameful
- harshly ironic or sinister; "black humor"; "a grim joke"; "grim laughter"; "fun ranging from slapstick clowning ... to savage mordant wit" (同)grim, mordant
- extremely dark; "a black moonless night"; "through the pitch-black woods"; "it was pitch-dark in the cellar" (同)pitch-black, pitch-dark
- soiled with dirt or soot; "with feet black from playing outdoors"; "his shirt was black within an hour" (同)smutty
- (of coffee) without cream or sugar
- (of intelligence operations) deliberately misleading; "black propaganda"
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- marked by anger or resentment or hostility; "black looks"; "black words"
- look at (同)eyeball
- a small hole or loop (as in a needle); "the thread wouldnt go through the eye"
- the organ of sight (同)oculus, optic
- attention to what is seen; "he tried to catch her eye"
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artists eye"
- a person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa) (同)Black person, blackamoor, Negro, Negroid
- British chemist who identified carbon dioxide and who formulated the concepts of specific heat and latent heat (1728-1799) (同)Joseph Black
- popular child actress of the 1930s (born in 1928) (同)Shirley Temple Black, Shirley Temple
- having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified; often used in combination; "a peacocks eyed feathers"; "red-eyed"
- the base of the natural system of logarithms; approximately equal to 2.718282...
- 『黒い』,黒色の / 『暗い』,まっ暗な(dark) / (特にアフリカ系)黒人の / 汚い(dirty),汚れた(soiled) / 陰気な(gloomy);不吉な;見通しの暗い / 怒った(angry);不きげんな(sullen) / 腹黒い,邪悪な(wicked, evil) / 《文》不名誉な / (コーヒーに)クリーム(牛乳)を入れない,ブラックの / 〈U〉『黒』,『黒色』 / 〈C〉《しばしば『B-』》黒人 / 〈U〉黒衣,(特に)喪服 / 黒くなる;暗くなる / …'を'黒くする;…'を'暗くする(blacken) / (靴墨で)〈靴〉'を'みがく
- 〈C〉(人・動物の器官としての)『目』 / 〈C〉(まぶた・まつ毛・まゆ毛などを含めて,外側からみえる)『目』,目の周り / 〈C〉(目の)虹彩 / 〈C〉『視力』,視覚 / 〈C〉《単数形で》『視線』,まなざし / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》警戒(観察,監視)の目 / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(…に対する)鑑識眼,物を見る目,(…を)見分ける力《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》物の見方;観点 / 〈C〉目に似たようなもの(じゃがいもの芽・クジャクの羽の眼状の点など) / 〈C〉針の目,めど / 〈C〉(かぎ・ホックの)受け / 〈C〉台風の目 / (好奇・疑いなどの目で)…‘を'じろじろ見る,注意して見る
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Impact of ocular surface symptoms on quality of life in a United States veterans affairs population.
- Pouyeh B, Viteri E, Feuer W, Lee DJ, Florez H, Fabian JA, Perez VL, Galor A.SourceMiami Veterans Administration Medical Center, Miami, Florida; Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, Miami, Florida.
- American journal of ophthalmology.Am J Ophthalmol.2012 Jun;153(6):1061-1066.e3. Epub 2012 Feb 11.
- PURPOSE: To evaluate the impact of ocular surface symptoms on quality of life in a veteran population receiving eye care services.DESIGN: Cross-sectional survey study.METHODS: setting: Miami Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC). patient population: Patients seen at the eye clinic between June and
- PMID 22330309
- Treatment patterns for neovascular age-related macular degeneration: analysis of 284 380 medicare beneficiaries.
- Curtis LH, Hammill BG, Qualls LG, Dimartino LD, Wang F, Schulman KA, Cousins SW.SourceDuke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina; Department of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina.
- American journal of ophthalmology.Am J Ophthalmol.2012 Jun;153(6):1116-1124.e1. Epub 2012 Feb 8.
- PURPOSE: To examine trends in the treatment of newly diagnosed neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD).DESIGN: Retrospective cohort study.METHODS: Among 284 380 Medicare beneficiaries with a new diagnosis between 2006 and 2008, we used the cumulative incidence function to estimate procedu
- PMID 22321802
- 左近 幸村
- ロシア史研究 (91), 23-37, 2012-12-20
- … After Witte resigned in 1903, however, the Russian government kept an eye on the workings of the company because it was operated with foreign capital. … After the Russo-Japanese war, the directors of the company decided to open new routes on the Black and Baltic Seas. …
- NAID 110009562501
- カドガワフエダイ(新称)Lutjanus johniiの日本からの初記録
- 林田 奈々,田中 文也,瀬能 宏,岩槻 幸雄
- タクサ : 日本動物分類学会誌 (33), 13-16, 2012-08-20
- … The species is distinguished from other members of the genus by the following combination of characters: a black ocellus larger than eye mainly above lateral line and below anterior soft dorsal-fin rays; …
- NAID 110009496514
- 【BAKIBAKI's EYE】 bLack EYE vol.12の刺客は久々の女流"踊"絵師、神田サオリさんの登場である。 今年のフジロック-DAY DREAMING ステージにて初めてライブを拝見し、音の中を泳ぐように、踊りながら気持ち良さそうに描くその姿に、
- ニュースを発見したら書き込んでください。「ブラック・アイ2」に関する質問等もこちらでOK。 「ネットプロレス大賞公式サイト」はコチラ サイト管理人・ブロガーなどネット・ユーザーのみが投票可能なプロレス大賞。 ネット ...
- black eye
- 眼鏡様血腫 Brillenhaematom めがね血腫、パンダの眼 panda eye raccoon eye、ブラック・アイ