- reversed anaphylaxis
- opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity ; "a term is in inverse proportion to another term if it increases (or decreases) as the other decreases (or increases)"
- something inverted in sequence or character or effect; "when the direct approach failed he tried the inverse" (同)opposite
- reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect (同)reverse
- hypersensitivity reaction to the ingestion or injection of a substance (a protein or drug) resulting from prior contact with a substance
- (順序・位置・方向などが)逆の,反対の / (…の)逆,反対[のもの]《+『of』+『名』》 / 逆数
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Platelet-activating factor, PAF acetylhydrolase, and severe anaphylaxis.
- Vadas P, Gold M, Perelman B, Liss GM, Lack G, Blyth T, Simons FE, Simons KJ, Cass D, Yeung J.SourceDepartment of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada. firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The New England journal of medicine.N Engl J Med.2008 Jan 3;358(1):28-35.
- BACKGROUND: Platelet-activating factor (PAF) is an important mediator of anaphylaxis in animals, and interventions that block PAF prevent fatal anaphylaxis. The roles of PAF and PAF acetylhydrolase, the enzyme that inactivates PAF, in anaphylaxis in humans have not been reported.METHODS: We measured
- PMID 18172172
- History and classification of anaphylaxis.
- Ring J, Brockow K, Behrendt H.SourceDivision Environmental Dermatology and Allergology GSF/TUM, Department of Dermatology and Allergy Biederstein, Technical University Munich, Biedersteiner Strasse 29, D-80802 Munich, Germany.
- Novartis Foundation symposium.Novartis Found Symp.2004;257:6-16; discussion 16-24, 45-50, 276-85.
- Anaphylaxis is the maximal variant of an acute allergic reaction involving several organ systems. The phenomenon itself is old, but it was recognized and named at the beginning of the 20th century by Richet and Portier. The clinical symptoms of anaphylaxis affect various organs, most commonly starti
- PMID 15025389
- Forssman氏抗体に関する研究 第3編 Forssman氏抗体とトリプシン処理血球との関係に就て
- 児島 聰介
- 岡山医学会雑誌 68(9), 1399-1413, 1956-09-30
- … When anti-serum, got from rabbit immunized with bovine erythrocytes treated with trypsin, is given to guinea-pig intravenously, the guinea-pig shows inverse anaphylaxis, but the phenomenon is not seen by injection of ordinary bovine hemolysin. …
- NAID 120002426699
- inverse anaphylaxis [invurs′, in′vurs] an exaggerated reaction of hypersensitivity induced by an antibody rather than an antigen. Also called reverse anaphylaxis. in·verse an·a·phy·lax·is anaphylactic shock in an animal (for example ...
- Inverse anaphylaxis information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Introduction: Inverse anaphylaxis Description of Inverse anaphylaxis Inverse anaphylaxis ...
- inverse anaphylaxis
- reversed anaphylaxis、inverse anaphylaxis