- a chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa
- abnormal condition in which an organ is turned inward or inside out (as when the upper part of the uterus is pulled into the cervical canal after childbirth)
- the layer of air near the earth is cooler than an overlying layer
- the act of turning inside out (同)eversion, everting
- a term formerly used to mean taking on the gender role of the opposite sex (同)sexual_inversion
- turning upside down; setting on end (同)upending
- (counterpoint) a variation of a melody or part in which ascending intervals are replaced by descending intervals and vice versa
- (genetics) a kind of mutation in which the order of the genes in a section of a chromosome is reversed
- a change from one state to the opposite state; "there was a reversal of autonomic function"
- a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
- a decision to reverse an earlier decision (同)change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround
- turning in an opposite direction or position; "the reversal of the image in the lens" (同)turn_around
- opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity ; "a term is in inverse proportion to another term if it increases (or decreases) as the other decreases (or increases)"
- something inverted in sequence or character or effect; "when the direct approach failed he tried the inverse" (同)opposite
- reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect (同)reverse
- reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of; "when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb" (同)reverse
- make an inversion (in a musical composition); "here the theme is inverted"
- being in such a position that top and bottom are reversed; "a quotation mark is sometimes called an inverted comma"; "an upside-down cake" (同)upside-down
- determination of a matrix that when multiplied by the given matrix will yield a unit matrix
- 反対,転倒 / (文法で)倒置[法]
- (順序・位置・方向などが)逆の,反対の / (…の)逆,反対[のもの]《+『of』+『名』》 / 逆数
- …‘を'逆さまにする / 〈順序・位置・関係など〉‘を'反対にする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Estimation of ligament strains and joint moments in the ankle during a supination sprain injury.
- Wei F1, Fong DT, Chan KM, Haut RC.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Feb;18(3):243-8. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2013.792809. Epub 2013 May 8.
- This study presents the ankle ligament strains and ankle joint moments during an accidental injury event diagnosed as a grade I anterior talofibular ligament (ATaFL) sprain. A male athlete accidentally sprained his ankle while performing a cutting motion in a laboratory setting. The kinematic data w
- PMID 23654290
- Combustion synthesized tetragonal ZrO2: Eu(3+) nanophosphors: structural and photoluminescence studies.
- Vidya YS1, Anantharaju KS2, Nagabhushana H3, Sharma SC4, Nagaswarupa HP5, Prashantha SC5, Shivakumara C6, Danithkumar3.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Jan 25;135:241-51. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.06.151. Epub 2014 Jul 9.
- Novel crystalline tetragonal ZrO2: Eu(3+) phosphors were prepared by a facile and efficient low temperature solution combustion method at 400±10 °C using oxalyl dihydrazide (ODH) as fuel. The powder X-ray diffraction patterns and Rietveld confinement of as formed ZrO2: Eu(3+) (1-11 mol%) confirmed
- PMID 25068837
- Changing electrode orientation, but not pulse polarity, increases the efficacy of gene electrotransfer to tumors in vivo.
- Todorovic V1, Kamensek U1, Sersa G1, Cemazar M2.
- Bioelectrochemistry (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Bioelectrochemistry.2014 Dec;100:119-27. doi: 10.1016/j.bioelechem.2013.12.002. Epub 2013 Dec 18.
- Gene electrotransfer is an established method for plasmid delivery into different tissues. Contrary to extensive in vitro studies demonstrating increased gene electrotransfer by changing the electric field direction during the pulse delivery, little is known about the efficiency of both polarities p
- PMID 24411306
- Detecting Trichinella infections using inverse microscopy and an improved larval counting technique.
- Makrutzki G1, Riehn K2, Hamedy A1, Petroff D3, Hasenclever D4, Meiler H5, Lücker E1.
- Journal of helminthology.J Helminthol.2014 Dec;88(4):453-8. doi: 10.1017/S0022149X13000424. Epub 2013 Jun 18.
- Several methods for the detection of Trichinella in meat are legally prescribed in regulation (EC) No 2075/2005, which prescribes the magnetic stirrer method for pooled sample digestion (MSM) as the reference method. However, the MSM's multistage protocol requires several preparatory steps that seem
- PMID 23773441
- 非穿孔式内視鏡的胃壁内反切除術(NEWS) : 新しい胃癌低侵襲手術確立への挑戦 (第1土曜特集 消化管癌内視鏡治療の最前線) -- (胃内視鏡治療の最前線)
- ウォール・ストリート・ジャーナルで学ぶ経済英語 今週のキーワード tax inversion 課税逆転
- VISUALIZATION OF BRAIN WHITE MATTER TRACTS USING HEAVILY T2-WEIGHTED THREE-DIMENSIONAL FLUID-ATTENUATED INVERSION-RECOVERY MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
- KAWAI HISASHI,BOKURA KIMINORI,NAGANAWA SHINJI,YAMAZAKI MASAHIRO
- Nagoya Journal of Medical Science 76(3-4), 285-291, 2014-08
- NAID 120005468126
- 〈PAPERS and REPORTS> Restoration and extrapolation of band-limited signals--Framework for Visualization of Invisible Strategic Logic
- K. Takahashi,T. Matsuzaki,G. Hirano,T. Kaida,M. Fujio,S. Kanemitsu
- かやのもり：近畿大学産業理工学部研究報告 (20), 10-14, 2014-07
- … In this paper, we shall discuss Carlson's theorem giving rise to the Fourier inversion a. … and the Paley-Wiener theorem giving rise to the inversion for all values of the variable. …
- NAID 120005464968
- Boasting unparalleled environmental manipulation and an all-new cover-system, Inversion is the first game to arm players with the forces of gravity.
- 2012年6月15日 ... 『Inversion』は決して何か賞を取るような革新的ゲームではないが、一旦荒削りな表面 を乗り越えて芯の部分に辿り着いてしまえば、驚くほど強固な土台の上に成り立って いるゲームであることに気付くだろう。今年発売された幾つかのより洗練 ...
- In meteorology, an inversion is a deviation from the normal change of an atmospheric property with altitude. It almost always refers to a "temperature inversion", i.e., an increase in temperature with height, or to the layer ("inversion layer") within ...
- inversion (K)