- basal、basement、bases、basis、eyeground、floor、fundal、fundi、fundus oculi、gastric fundus、ground、ocular fundus、stomach fundus
- (anatomy) the base of a hollow organ or that part of the organ farthest from its opening; "the uterine fundus"; "the fundus of the stomach"
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water; "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia" (同)alkali
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place; "10 is the radix of the decimal system" (同)radix
- the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed; "the base of the triangle"
- situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab"
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag" (同)bag
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases" (同)base of operations
- a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp" (同)pedestal, stand
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
- a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit; "a tub should sit on its own base"
- the principal ingredient of a mixture; "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"; "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"; "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end (同)home
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment; "the base of the skull"
- the bottom or lowest part; "the base of the mountain"
- illegitimate (同)baseborn
- of low birth or station (`base is archaic in this sense); "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"; "of humble (or lowly) birth" (同)baseborn, humble, lowly
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds" (同)immoral
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality; "that liberal obedience without which your army would be a base rabble"- Edmund Burke; "taking a mean advantage"; "chokd with ambition of the meaner sort"- Shakespeare; "something essentially vulgar and meanspirited in politics" (同)mean, meanspirited
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal; "base coins of aluminum"; "a base metal"
- debased; not genuine; "an attempt to eliminate the base coinage"
- throw to the ground in order to stop play and avoid being tackled behind the line of scrimmage
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage) (同)earth
- (art) the surface (as a wall or canvas) prepared to take the paint for a painting
- a position to be won or defended in battle (or as if in battle); "they gained ground step by step"; "they fought to regain the lost ground"
- a relatively homogeneous percept extending back of the figure on which attention is focused
- hit or reach the ground (同)run aground
- bring to the ground; "the storm grounded the ship" (同)strand, run aground
- confine or restrict to the ground; "After the accident, they grounded the plane and the pilot"
- connect to a ground; "ground the electrical connections for safety reasons"
- hit a groundball; "he grounded to the second baseman"
- hit onto the ground
- instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject
- place or put on the ground
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent" (同)flooring
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?" (同)level, storey, story
- a large room in a exchange where the trading is done; "he is a floor trader" (同)trading floor
- the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business; "there was a motion from the floor"
- a lower limit; "the government established a wage floor" (同)base
- the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- the ground on which people and animals move about; "the fire spared the forest floor"
- the lower inside surface of any hollow structure; "the floor of the pelvis"; "the floor of the cave"
- the occupants of a floor; "the whole floor complained about the lack of heat"
- the parliamentary right to address an assembly; "the chairman granted him the floor"
- the most important or necessary part of something; "the basis of this drink is orange juice" (同)base
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture" (同)base, foundation, fundament, groundwork, cornerstone
- of primary importance (同)primary
- serving as or forming a base; "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats" (同)base
- provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- a reserve of money set aside for some purpose (同)monetary fund
- accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability; "fund a medical care plan"
- convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- furnish money for; "The government funds basic research in many areas"
- invest money in government securities
- place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- 《文》(人や人の行動・孝えが)『卑しい』,下劣な / (金属が)質の劣った;(貨幣が)粗悪な
- 『基礎』,根拠 / 『基部』,基底,土台 / 『根拠地』,基地 / (野球の)塁,ベース / 主成分;塩基(酸と反応シテ塩(官)を生じる化合物) / (数学で図形の)底;底辺;基線 / (…に)…‘の'『基礎をおく』《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- 〈U〉《the~》『地面』,地表 / 〈U〉『土』,土壌;『土地』 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(特定の目的のための)『場所』 / 《複数形で》(建物の回りの)『庭』,庭園;『構内』,屋敷 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『根拠』(basis),理由(reason) / 〈U〉(確保すべき)立場,意見;地歩 / 〈U〉(研究などの)分野,範囲;話題,問題 / 〈C〉(図案・塗りなどの)下地 / 〈U〉海底,水底 / 《複数形で》(コーヒーなどの)おり,かす / 〈U〉《米》(電気装置の)アース / …‘を'地上に置く / (…に)〈主義・信念など〉‘を'基づかせる,立脚させる《+名+on+名(doing)》 / 〈人〉‘に'(…の)基礎(初歩)を教え込む《+名+in+名》 / 〈飛行機〉‘を'離陸させない / 〈人〉‘を'飛行勤務をやめさせる,地上勤務にする / 〈船〉‘を'座礁させる / 《米》〈電線など〉‘を'接地する,アースする(《英》earth) / 〈物が〉地面に落ちる(届く〉 / 〈船が〉座礁する / (野球で)ゴロを打つ
- grindの過去・過去分詞 / 粉にした,ひいた / すった,磨いた
- 〈C〉『床』 / 〈C〉底,底面(bottom) / 〈C〉(価格の)最低限度 / 〈C〉『階』,層 / 《the~》議場,議員席 / 《the~》(議員などの)発言権 / (…で)…‘の'床を張る《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / …‘を'床(地面)になぐり倒す(knock down) / 《話》〈問題・議論などが〉〈人〉‘を'打ち破る,困惑させる(puzzle);〈ニュースなどが〉〈人〉‘を'あ然(ぼう然)とさせる
- 『根拠』,基準;…制 / (混合物の)主成分
- 基底の,基部の / 基礎的な,基本的な
- (特定の目的のための)『資金』,基金《+『for』+『名』》 / 《a ~》(すぐに役立つ知職などの)『蓄え』,蓄積(stock)《+『of』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》手元資金,所持金;《英》公債,国債 / 〈事業・研究など〉‘に'資金を提供する / 〈負債〉‘を'長期公債にする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- An automated decision-support system for non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy disease based on MAs and HAs detection.
- Saleh MD, Eswaran C.SourceCentre for Visual Computing, Faculty of Computing and Informatics, Multimedia University, Jalan Multimedia, 63100 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Computer methods and programs in biomedicine.Comput Methods Programs Biomed.2012 Oct;108(1):186-96. Epub 2012 Apr 30.
- Diabetic retinopathy (DR) has become a serious threat in our society, which causes 45% of the legal blindness in diabetes patients. Early detection as well as the periodic screening of DR helps in reducing the progress of this disease and in preventing the subsequent loss of visual capability. This
- PMID 22551841
- Blood vessel segmentation methodologies in retinal images - A survey.
- Fraz MM, Remagnino P, Hoppe A, Uyyanonvara B, Rudnicka AR, Owen CG, Barman SA.SourceDigital Imaging Research Centre, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing, Kingston University London, London, United Kingdom.
- Computer methods and programs in biomedicine.Comput Methods Programs Biomed.2012 Oct;108(1):407-33. Epub 2012 Apr 22.
- Retinal vessel segmentation algorithms are a fundamental component of automatic retinal disease screening systems. This work examines the blood vessel segmentation methodologies in two dimensional retinal images acquired from a fundus camera and a survey of techniques is presented. The aim of this p
- PMID 22525589
- Development of an automated system to classify retinal vessels into arteries and veins.
- Saez M, González-Vázquez S, González-Penedo M, Barceló MA, Pena-Seijo M, Coll de Tuero G, Pose-Reino A.SourceResearch Group on Statistics, Applied Economic and Health, GRECS,(1) University of Girona, Spain; CIBER of Epidemiology and Public Health, CIBERESP, Spain.
- Computer methods and programs in biomedicine.Comput Methods Programs Biomed.2012 Oct;108(1):367-76. Epub 2012 Mar 17.
- There are some evidence of the association between the calibre of the retinal blood vessels and hypertension. Computer-assisted procedures have been proposed to measure the calibre of retinal blood vessels from high-resolution photopraphs. Most of them are in fact semi-automatic. Our objective in th
- PMID 22424729
- 栫 高子,田口 裕一郎,土居 範仁 [他]
- 人間ドック = Ningen Dock : official journal of the Japanese Society of Human Dry Dock 29(5), 708-715, 2015-03
- NAID 40020415291
- 網膜症 (特集 患者中心医療のための糖尿病患者評価 : 合併症)
- 糖尿病症例の眼底スクリーニング : 無散瞳デジタル眼底カメラでの検討 (第19回日本糖尿病眼学会)
- 鈴木 尚人
- 沼津工業高等専門学校研究報告 49, 7-10, 2015-01-31
- … We constructed an experimental device similar to the opticalsystem of a fundus camera and made the artificial eyes of the fundus painted fourkinds of colors: khaki, sunset, rose and sunflower. …
- NAID 110009889982
- fundusとは。意味や和訳。[名]（複-di 〔-dai〕）《解剖学》（胃・眼・子宮などの）底(てい), 基部the fundus oculi眼底.-dic[形] - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- 眼底：fundus oculi「眼のfundus」 子宮底：fundus uteri「子宮のfundus」 胃底：fundus ventriculi「胃のfundus」 いずれも、fundus という語が使われているのですが、これは、もともと「底」という意味です。それで、日本語に訳す際 ...
- fundusの意味は？goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。国語辞典、英和辞典、和英辞典、類語辞典、中国語辞典、百科事典などを提供しています。 ... フロイト 名言一覧 | Wiki 生きることの意味と価値について ...