- preliminary preparation as a basis or foundation; "we are prepared today because of groundwork that was done ten years ago"
- 土台,基礎工事 / 根本,基本原理
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Diverticular disease: paradigm shifts in pathogenesis and treatment.
- Vaidya KK1, Floch MH.
- Current treatment options in gastroenterology.Curr Treat Options Gastroenterol.2015 Mar;13(1):143-55. doi: 10.1007/s11938-014-0045-4.
- OPINION STATEMENT: Colonic diverticulosis is one of the most common gastrointestinal conditions affecting the Western world and is recognized as an increasingly common condition since its first description in the 1800s. Despite its widespread prevalence, its exact pathogenesis remains unknown. Addit
- PMID 25663306
- Testing hypotheses of bat baculum function with 3D models derived from microCT.
- Herdina AN1, Kelly DA, Jahelková H, Lina PH, Horáček I, Metscher BD.
- Journal of anatomy.J Anat.2015 Mar;226(3):229-35. doi: 10.1111/joa.12274. Epub 2015 Feb 6.
- The baculum (os penis) has been extensively studied as a taxon-specific character in bats and other mammals but its mechanical function is still unclear. There is a wide consensus in the literature that the baculum is probably a sexually selected character. Using a novel approach combining postmorte
- PMID 25655647
- Sequencing the hypervariable regions of human mitochondrial DNA using massively parallel sequencing: Enhanced data acquisition for DNA samples encountered in forensic testing.
- Davis C1, Peters D1, Warshauer D1, King J1, Budowle B2.
- Legal medicine (Tokyo, Japan).Leg Med (Tokyo).2015 Mar;17(2):123-7. doi: 10.1016/j.legalmed.2014.10.004. Epub 2014 Oct 25.
- Mitochondrial DNA testing is a useful tool in the analysis of forensic biological evidence. In cases where nuclear DNA is damaged or limited in quantity, the higher copy number of mitochondrial genomes available in a sample can provide information about the source of a sample. Currently, Sanger-type
- PMID 25459369
- An Exploratory Comparative Study of the Promotion of Child Restraint Seat Use In Japan
- GroundWork Expands Network Management and Application Monitoring with GroundWork Monitor 6.5. New release includes ... Upcoming Webcast: GroundWork and SIOS – Adding High Availability to Your GroundWork Monitor Installation ...