- a 26-year-old woman is stranded for more than a week when her hiking trip is interrupted by an avalanche.
- drive (a vessel) ashore
- line consisting of a complex of fibers or filaments that are twisted together to form a thread or a rope or a cable
- a pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole; "he tried to pick up the strands of his former life"; "I could hear several melodic strands simultaneously"
- a poetic term for a shore (as the area periodically covered and uncovered by the tides)
- gather into a huge mass and roll down a mountain, of snow (同)roll down
- a slide of large masses of snow and ice and mud down a mountain
- a sudden appearance of an overwhelming number of things; "the program brought an avalanche of mail"
- fasten or secure with chains; "Chain the chairs together"
- a unit of length
- a necklace made by a stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls"; (同)string, strand
- a linked or connected series of objects; "a chain of daisies"
- a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
- anything that acts as a restraint
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule) (同)chemical chain
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; "the chain of command"; "a complicated concatenation of circumstances" (同)concatenation
- (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- a street in west central London famous for its theaters and hotels
- 〈船〉‘を'座礁させる / 《受動態で》〈人〉‘を'置き去りにする,困った状態におく / 〈船が〉座礁する / 〈人が〉途方に暮れる,立ち往生する / 岸,浜
- こ撚(よ)り(何本かより合わせて糸・なわなどにするその一本) / (より合わせた)糸,ひも;(頭髪の)房 / (真珠・ビーズなど)ひもに通したもの
- なだれ / (手紙などの)殺到,(げんこつ・投石などの)雨《+『of』+『名』》
- 『鎖』;(装飾用の)鎖 / 《複数形で》『束縛』,拘束;囚人をつなぐ鎖 / (物事の)『連続』,つながり《+『of』+『名』》 / (商店・銀行・ホテルなどの)チェーン(一連の店が同一資本のもとで連携して経営される方式;その店) / チェーン(測量で用いられる単位;約21.7m) / …'を'『鎖でつなぐ』《+『up』(『together』)+『名,』+『名』+『up』(『together』)》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Combined techniques for characterising pasta structure reveals how the gluten network slows enzymic digestion rate.
- Zou W1, Sissons M2, Gidley MJ3, Gilbert RG1, Warren FJ4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:559-68. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.032. Epub 2015 May 8.
- The aim of the present study is to characterise the influence of gluten structure on the kinetics of starch hydrolysis in pasta. Spaghetti and powdered pasta were prepared from three different cultivars of durum semolina, and starch was also purified from each cultivar. Digestion kinetic parameters
- PMID 26041231
- A novel electrochemical aptasensor based on single-walled carbon nanotubes, gold electrode and complimentary strand of aptamer for ultrasensitive detection of cocaine.
- Taghdisi SM1, Danesh NM2, Emrani AS3, Ramezani M4, Abnous K5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Nov 15;73:245-50. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.065. Epub 2015 Jun 1.
- Cocaine is a strong central nervous system stimulant and one of the most commonly abused drugs. In this study, an electrochemical aptasensor was designed for sensitive and selective detection of cocaine, based on single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs), gold electrode and complimentary strand of apta
- PMID 26086444
- Ag(I)-coordinated hairpin DNA for homogenous electronic monitoring of hepatitis C virus accompanying isothermal cycling signal amplification strategy.
- Lu M1, Xu L2, Zhang X2, Xiao R2, Wang Y2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Nov 15;73:195-201. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.058. Epub 2015 May 29.
- This work designs a new homogenous electronic monitoring platform for sensitive detection of hepatitis C virus (HCV) on an immobilization-free Ag(I)-assisted hairpin DNA through the cytosine-Ag(+)-cytosine coordination chemistry. The assay consists of target-induced Ag(+) dissociation from hairpin D
- PMID 26071691
- Label-free and sensitive detection of T4 polynucleotide kinase activity via coupling DNA strand displacement reaction with enzymatic-aided amplification.
- Cheng R1, Tao M1, Shi Z1, Zhang X1, Jin Y2, Li B1.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Nov 15;73:138-45. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.059. Epub 2015 May 28.
- Several fluorescence signal amplification strategies have been developed for sensitive detection of T4 polynucleotide kinase (T4 PNK) activity, but they need fluorescence dye labeled DNA probe. We have addressed the limitation and report here a label-free strategy for sensitive detection of PNK acti
- PMID 26057733
- Examining cooperative binding of Sox2 on DC5 regulatory element upon complex formation with Pax6 through excess electron transfer assay
- Effects of long-term exposure to 60 GHz millimeter-wavelength radiation on the genotoxicity and heat shock protein (HSP) expression of cells derived from human eye
- International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 13(8), 2016-08-08
- NAID 120005838146
- リアルタイム PCR 法を用いた DNA 損傷の定量化とその放射線量評価法への応用
- Leaf color is fine-tuned on the solar spectra to avoid strand direct solar radiation
- strand 【自動】 岸に上がる、座礁する 困る、取り残される、立ち往生する 《野... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- STRAND Official Website. Guitarist & Drummer play instrumental rock. ... Live schedule is updated !!-STRAND-After they played in numerous bands, they met and formed “STRAND” to pursue their music passion. They formed the ...
- I have often thought about the top and its spinner, as I have noted the absorbed faces of other people's pleasures in the streets,--two lovers passing along the crowded Strand with eyes only for each other; a student deep in his book in ...
- DNA-binding protein、SSB protein