- deviate behavior (同)deviance
- the error of a compass due to local magnetic disturbances
- a variation that deviates from the standard or norm; "the deviation from the mean" (同)divergence, departure, difference
- the difference between an observed value and the expected value of a variable or function
- issue or leak, as from a small opening; "Gas escaped into the bedroom"
- a plant originally cultivated but now growing wild
- an inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy; "romantic novels were her escape from the stress of daily life"; "his alcohol problem was a form of escapism" (同)escapism
- the act of escaping physically; "he made his escape from the mental hospital"; "the canary escaped from its cage"; "his flight was an indication of his guilt" (同)flight
- a means or way of escaping; "hard work was his escape from worry"; "they installed a second hatch as an escape"; "their escape route"
- an avoidance of danger or difficulty; "that was a narrow escape"
- the discharge of a fluid from some container; "they tried to stop the escape of gas from the damaged pipe"; "he had to clean up the leak" (同)leak, leakage, outflow
- remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion; "We escaped to our summer house for a few days"; "The president of the company never manages to get away during the summer" (同)get away
- run away from confinement; "The convicted murderer escaped from a high security prison" (同)get away, break loose
- marked strangeness as a consequence of being abnormal (同)freakishness
- behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality (同)irregularity
- an abnormal physical condition resulting from defective genes or developmental deficiencies (同)abnormalcy
- retardation sufficient to fall outside the normal range of intelligence (同)mental defectiveness
- a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting (同)warp
- the property of being bent or deflected (同)deflexion, bending
- the movement of the pointer or pen of a measuring instrument from its zero position (同)deflexion
- the amount by which a propagating wave is bent (同)deflexion, refraction
- much greater than the normal; "abnormal profits"; "abnormal ambition"
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food" (同)unnatural
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality"
- an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image (同)distortion, optical aberration
- a disorder in ones mental state
- an ideological defector from the party line (especially from orthodox communism)
- ideological defection from the party line (especially from orthodox communism)
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…から)外れること,(…からの)脱線,逸脱《+『from』+『名』》 / 〈C〉偏差;磁針の自差
- (危うく…から)『逃げ出す』,脱走する《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (危うく逮捕・危害などから)『免れる』《+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (容器などから)〈気体・液体・粒状物などが〉流出する,漏れる《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (未然に)…‘から'『逃げる』,逃れる,‘を'うまくかわす / 〈逮捕・危害など〉‘を'『免れる』,逃れる / 〈人〉‘に'忘れられる,‘の'注意を引かない;〈人の注意など〉‘を'引かない / 〈言葉・ため息などが〉〈人,人の口〉‘から'思わず出る / 〈C〉〈U〉(…から)『逃げ出すこと』,脱走;(…を)免れること《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…から)逃げる(逃れる)手段,逃げ道《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…からの)(ガス・水などの)漏れ《+『of』+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》
- 〈U〉異常,変則 / 〈U〉異常なもの(事件)
- 正道からはずれること,非行,異常 / (軽い)精神異常
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Phase behaviour of oat β-glucan/sodium caseinate mixtures varying in molecular weight.
- Agbenorhevi JK, Kontogiorgos V, Kasapis S.SourceDepartment of Chemical and Biological Sciences, University of Huddersfield, Queensgate, Huddersfield HD1 3DH, UK.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 May 1;138(1):630-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.10.073. Epub 2012 Nov 12.
- The isothermal phase behaviour at 5 °C of mixtures of sodium caseinate and oat β-glucan isolates varying in molecular weight (MW) was investigated by means of phase diagram construction, rheometry, fluorescence microscopy and electrophoresis. Phase diagrams indicated that the compatibility of the
- PMID 23265533
- Determination of mercury in rice by MSFIA and cold vapour atomic fluorescence spectrometry.
- da Silva DG, Portugal LA, Serra AM, Ferreira SL, Cerdà V.SourceGroup of Analytical Chemistry, Automation and Environment, Department of Chemistry, University of the Balearic Islands, E-07122, Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Apr 15;137(1-4):159-63. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.10.019. Epub 2012 Oct 26.
- In the present paper the use of a MSFIA system for determination of mercury in rice by cold vapour atomic fluorescence spectrometry (CV AFS) is proposed. The sample digestion is performed in a microwave oven using nitric acid and hydrogen peroxide. The experimental conditions for vapour generation w
- PMID 23200004
- Determination of paralytic shellfish poisoning toxins by HILIC-MS/MS coupled with dispersive solid phase extraction.
- Zhuo L, Yin Y, Fu W, Qiu B, Lin Z, Yang Y, Zheng L, Li J, Chen G.SourceMinistry of Education Key Laboratory of Analysis and Detection Technology for Food Safety-Fuzhou University, Fujian Province Key Laboratory of Analysis and Detection for Food Safety, Department of Chemistry, Fuzhou University, Fuzhou 350002, China.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Apr 15;137(1-4):115-21. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.10.010. Epub 2012 Oct 16.
- This paper describes the use of QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) for the extraction, cleanup and detection of 10 paralytic shellfish toxins (PSP) in sea food by HILIC-MS/MS with positive ESI. Matrix matched calibration standards were used to compensate for matrix effects. Th
- PMID 23199998
- A case study and a computational simulation of the European union draft technical guidance documents for chemical safety assessment of mixtures: limitations and a tentative alternative.
- Kim J, Kim S, Schaumann GE.Sourcea Institute of Environmental Sciences , University of Koblenz-Landau , Landau , Germany.
- Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene.J Occup Environ Hyg.2013 Apr;10(4):181-93. doi: 10.1080/15459624.2012.761022.
- Two different methods, Key Critical Component (KCC) and Composite Reciprocal (CR), are used to derive Predicted No Effect Concentration (PNECs) and Derived No Effect Level (DNELs) that are employed in mixture risk assessment. A case study was conducted on coating products and a computational simulat
- PMID 23374110
- The Princess Casamassimaの結末 : 民主主義のアポリアと「来たるべき民主主義」
- 松浦 恵美
- 人間文化創成科学論叢 14, 127-135, 2012-03-31
- … The political aspect of The Princess Casamassima has been largely ignored for years due to its deviation from the main plot concerning terrorism in 19th century London and its melodramatic ending. …
- NAID 120004007763
- 千葉 義信
- 湘南工科大学紀要 46(1), 73-80, 2012-03-31
- … points for 36-43 times, 3 points for 44-52 times,4 points for 53-60 times, 5 points for more than 61 times.20-meter-shuttle-run: 1 points for the group less than 28 times, 2 points for 29-50 times, 3 points for51-72 times, 4 points for 73-94 times, 5 points for more than 95 times.Standing-long-jump: 1 point for the group less than 172 cm, 2 points for 173-201 cm, 3 points for202-229 cm, 4 points for 230-257 cm, 5 points for more than 258 cm.2)5-rank research table was made in accordance with standard deviation and average of total pointsof these …
- NAID 110009005161
- Large Deviation Principles for Posterior Distributions of the Normal Parameters
- Shikimi Takuhisa
- 経営と経済 91(4), 149-160, 2012-03-25
- … If Pθis a normal distribution with mean θ and known variance σ2, and if theprior of is chosen from the conjugate family N(μ,v2) or proportionalto the Lebesgue measure, then it follows that the posterior distributionsgiven X1,...,Xn obey a large deviation principle with a rate function. …
- NAID 120004025011
- aberrant, aberrantly, abnormal, abnormality, abnormally, anomalous, anomalously, anomaly, defect, departure, deviant, deviate, deviation, diverge, escape, extraordinarily, extraordinary, prolapse, unusual, unusually
- 緑内障の進行の程度を客観的に表現する数字。同様の指標にmead deviation(MD)がある。