- a shape distorted by twisting or folding (同)buckle
- yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- a moral or mental distortion (同)warping
- a course leading to warfare or battle
- hostile or belligerent mood; "the chief is on the warpath today"
- an aircraft designed and used for combat (同)military plane
- make or wage war
- a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply; "war was declared in November but actual fighting did not begin until the following spring" (同)state of war
- an active struggle between competing entities; "a price war"; "a war of wits"; "diplomatic warfare" (同)warfare
- the waging of armed conflict against an enemy; "thousands of people were killed in the war" (同)warfare
- a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious; "the war on poverty"; "the war against crime"
- used especially of timbers or boards; bent out of shape usually by moisture; "the floors were warped and cracked"
- 〈平らなもの・まっすぐなもの〉‘を'そらせる,ゆがめる,たゆませる / 〈心・判断・意味など〉‘を'曲げる,ゆがませる / 〈船〉‘を'引き綱で引く / ゆがむ,ひずむ / 〈C〉そり,ゆがみ;心のねじれ / 〈U〉(織物の)縦糸 / 〈C〉(船を引く)ロープ,引き綱
- 〈U〉『戦争』,戦争状態;交戦期間;〈C〉(個々の)戦争 / 〈U〉(ある特定の目的のための)『争い』,戦い,闘争;〈C〉(個々の)争い / (…と)戦争をする,戦う,争う《+with(against)+名》
||Look up warp, warped, or warping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Warp, warped or warping may refer to:
- 1 Agriculture
- 2 Aviation
- 3 Ships
- 4 Books and comics
- 5 Music
- 6 Video games
- 7 Computers
- 8 Science, technology and mathematics
- 9 Other uses
- 10 See also
- Warping, the practice of flooding agricultural land with turbid river water to add sediment to the soil
- Star-Lite Warp 1-A, an American ultralight aircraft design
- Wing warping, a manner of controlling the roll of an aeroplane
- Warp Drive Inc, a United States propeller manufacturer
- Warping (sailing), a slow method of moving a boat in still waters or against the wind
- Anchor Warp, a line (particularly a rope) attached to an anchor
Books and comics
- WaRP Graphics, an alternative comics publisher
- Warp (First Comics), comic book series published by First Comics based on the play Warp!
- Warp (comics), a DC Comics supervillain
- Warp (magazine), formerly the magazine and official organ of the New Zealand National Association for Science
- Warp (record label), an independent UK record label
- Warp Films, a side project of Warp Records
- Warp 10: Influences, Classics, Remixes – a series of compilation albums issued by Warp Records in 1999 to celebrate the label's tenth anniversary
- "Warp", 2009 single by The Bloody Beetroots
- "Warped", a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers from their 1995 album One Hot Minute
- "Warped", a song by Blackfoot from the 1980 album Tomcattin'
- Warp (album), 1982 album by New Musik
- Warp, 2001 album by the Japanese band Judy and Mary
- W.A.R.P.E.D., a 2005 album by Savatage guitarist Chris Caffery
- Warped Tour, an annual touring music and extreme sports festival
- Warp (gaming), an element in video games that allows a character instant travel between two locations
- WARP (game developer), a now-defunct video game developer
- Warp (2012 video game), a download only game for consoles where you warp an alien through labs
- Warp (video game), an interactive fiction game developed for the HP3000 platform
- Warp (Warhammer 40000), home of the Chaos powers in the Warhammer 40000 series
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, a platform game developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation
- OS/2 Warp, a name for version 3.0 of the IBM operating system
- WARP (systolic array), a series of systolic array machines
- Windows Advanced Rasterization Platform, a Direct3D 10.1 software rasterizer included in Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- WARP (information security), from the acronym for Warning, advice and reporting point
- Image warping, the process of distorting an image digitally
- Softwarp, a software technique to warp an image so that it can be projected on a curved screen
- Warped linear predictive coding, a tool used in audio signal processing
Science, technology and mathematics
- Alcubierre drive, a hypothetical means of propulsion also called a "warp drive"
- Bow and warp of semiconductor wafers and substrates, a warp parameter of the semiconductor wafer
- WIMP Argon Programme (WArP), a cold dark matter search experiment
- Warped geometry in mathematics and physics, a type of Lorentzian manifold satisfying certain specific properties
- Wins above replacement player, a statistical means of evaluating player production in various team sports
- Weak Axiom of Revealed Preferences, an axiom in the economic theory of revealed preference
- Warp!, a 1970s Broadway play
- Wood warping, a deviation from flatness due to uneven drying of wood
- Warp (weaving), the set of lengthwise threads attached to a loom
- Warp drive, a faster-than-light propulsion system in science fiction
- Warp Drive, a street in Dulles, Virginia
- All pages beginning with "warp"
- All pages with titles containing warp
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 早産児の短期合併症 short term complications of the preterm infant
- The purple coloration of four late 19th century silk dresses: A spectroscopic investigation.
- Woodhead AL1, Cosgrove B2, Church JS3.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2016 Feb 5;154:185-92. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2015.10.024. Epub 2015 Oct 24.
- Prior to the 19th century the use of purple dyes for textile coloration was expensive and usually limited to royalty. The discovery of several synthetic purple dyes during the 19th century made the production of purple textiles more affordable and thus more readily available. The identification of t
- PMID 26523685
- Custom fit 3D-printed brain holders for comparison of histology with MRI in marmosets.
- Guy JR1, Sati P2, Leibovitch E3, Jacobson S4, Silva AC5, Reich DS6.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2016 Jan 15;257:55-63. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.09.002. Epub 2015 Sep 10.
- BACKGROUND: MRI has the advantage of sampling large areas of tissue and locating areas of interest in 3D space in both living and ex vivo systems, whereas histology has the ability to examine thin slices of ex vivo tissue with high detail and specificity. Although both are valuable tools, it is curr
- PMID 26365332
- Ultralight shape-recovering plate mechanical metamaterials.
- Davami K1, Zhao L2, Lu E3, Cortes J1, Lin C1, Lilley DE3, Purohit PK1, Bargatin I1.
- Nature communications.Nat Commun.2015 Dec 3;6:10019. doi: 10.1038/ncomms10019.
- Unusual mechanical properties of mechanical metamaterials are determined by their carefully designed and tightly controlled geometry at the macro- or nanoscale. We introduce a class of nanoscale mechanical metamaterials created by forming continuous corrugated plates out of ultrathin films. Using a
- PMID 26632595
- MR Imaging with Metal-suppression Sequences for Evaluation of Total Joint Arthroplasty.
- Talbot BS1, Weinberg EP1.
- Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc.Radiographics.2015 Nov 20:150075. [Epub ahead of print]
- Metallic artifact at orthopedic magnetic resonance (MR) imaging continues to be an important problem, particularly in the realm of total joint arthroplasty. Complications often follow total joint arthroplasty and can be expected for a small percentage of all implanted devices. Postoperative complica
- PMID 26587889
- Rejuvenation Strategies in Time Warp-Based Distributed Systems (Reliability)
- FUKUMOTO Satoshi,OHARA Mamoru
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(47), 45-48, 2015-05-22
- NAID 40020492427
- 川村 和広
- 照明学会誌 99(3), 149-152, 2015-03-01
- … The traditional Japanese textile exemplified by Kimonos as a lighting motif, the strips of LED that elegantly wrap up the buildings replaced its fine threads of warp and woof. …
- NAID 110009912695
- 河西 大輔,古森 愛美,石井 篤,山田 健二,小川 茂
- 鉄と鋼 101(6), 319-328, 2015
- … In case of the shape factor being small, rolled strip tends to warp toward the idle roll side, which is the consequence of larger exit velocity of the rolled strip for the driven roll side due to higher peripheral velocity of the driven roll. … On the other hand, in case of larger shape factor, rolled strip tends to warp toward the driven roll side owing to larger forward slip ratio caused by larger thickness reduction for the idle roll side. …
- NAID 130005071755
- 経済団体・企業 ： WARP で収集した経済団体・企業のウェブサイトを紹介します。 日本経済団体連合会 2013年1月19日 リコー 2015年7月11日 三井住友銀行 2016年1月16日 2019年3月8日 2019年2月の月間アクセスランキングを掲載し ...
- warpとは。意味や和訳。[動]1 他（熱・湿気などで）〈物を〉曲げる，ねじる，そらせる（⇔straighten）；自〈物が〉ねじ曲がる，たわむ1a 他〈判断・事実・心などを〉ゆがめる，ねじ曲げる，〈言葉などを〉曲解する；自〈人・性格など ...
- 大阪心斎橋アメ村WARP(ワープ)：ROLLING CRADLE,ローリングクレイドル,PUNK DRUNKERS,パンクドランカーズ,MISHKA,ミシカ,MAGICAL MOSH MISFITS,マジカルモッシュミスフィッツ,THRASHER,スラッシャー,ANARC,アナーク,RIPNDIP ...