- agitation, deflection, incite, instigate, perturb, perturbation, stir, stirring, surge, swing, unbalance
- change the arrangement or position of (同)vex, disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up
- try to stir up public opinion (同)foment, stir up
- cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; "The speaker charged up the crowd with his inflammatory remarks" (同)rouse, turn_on, charge, commove, excite, charge up
- play with a subtle and intuitively felt sense of rhythm
- a state of steady vigorous action that is characteristic of an activity; "the party went with a swing"; "it took time to get into the swing of things"
- changing location by moving back and forth (同)swinging, vacillation
- a square dance figure; a pair of dancers join hands and dance around a point between them
- a sweeping blow or stroke; "he took a wild swing at my head"
- mechanical device used as a plaything to support someone swinging back and forth
- a style of jazz played by big bands popular in the 1930s; flowing rhythms but less complex than later styles of jazz (同)swing music, jive
- be a social swinger; socialize a lot (同)get_around
- move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner; "He swung back" (同)sway
- make a big sweeping gesture or movement (同)sweep, swing out
- influence decisively; "This action swung many votes over to his side" (同)swing over
- alternate dramatically between high and low values; "his mood swings"; "the market is swinging up and down"
- change direction with a swinging motion; turn; "swing back"; "swing forward"
- engage freely in promiscuous sex, often with the husband or wife of ones friends; "There were many swinging couples in the 1960s"
- have a certain musical rhythm; "The music has to swing"
- hit or aim at with a sweeping arm movement; "The soccer player began to swing at the referee"
- live in a lively, modern, and relaxed style; "The Woodstock generation attempted to swing freely"
- move in a curve or arc, usually with the intent of hitting; "He swung his left fist"; "swing a bat"
- move an implement through; "stir the soup"; "stir my drink"; "stir the soil"
- a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event; "he made a great splash and then disappeared" (同)splash
- emotional agitation and excitement
- move very slightly; "He shifted in his seat" (同)shift, budge, agitate
- mix or add by stirring; "Stir nuts into the dough"
- disturb or interfere with the usual path of an electron or atom; "The electrons were perturbed by the passing ion"
- throw into great confusion or disorder; "Fundamental Islamicists threaten to perturb the social order in Algeria and Egypt" (同)derange, throw out of kilter
- disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill" (同)unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder
- cause a celestial body to deviate from a theoretically regular orbital motion, especially as a result of interposed or extraordinary gravitational pull; "The orbits of these stars were perturbed by the passings of a comet"
- disturbance usually in protest (同)excitement, turmoil, upheaval, hullabaloo
- the act of agitating something; causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
- a state of agitation or turbulent change or development; "the political ferment produced new leadership"; "social unrest" (同)ferment, fermentation, tempestuousness, unrest
- a mental state of extreme emotional disturbance
- (physics) a secondary influence on a system that causes it to deviate slightly
- a disposition that is confused or nervous and upset (同)fluster
- activity that is a malfunction, intrusion, or interruption; "the term `distress connotes some degree of perturbation and emotional upset"; "he looked around for the source of the disturbance"; "there was a disturbance of neural function" (同)disturbance
- not physically disturbed or set in motion
- not agitated or disturbed emotionally
- troubled emotionally and usually deeply; "agitated parents"
- physically disturbed or set in motion; "the agitated mixture foamed and bubbled"
- (激しく)〈液体など〉'を'『ゆする』,ゆり動かす;…'を'かき混ぜる / 〈人・世問・心〉'を'『かき乱す』,動揺させる / (政治・社会問題で)(…に反対(賛成)して)『扇動する』,アジる《+『against』(『for』)+『名』》
- (一定の動きで)…‘を'『振る』,揺り動かす / (一点を軸にして)…‘を'『回転させる』,ぐるりと回す / 〈棒など〉‘を'『振り回す』 / …‘を'向きを変える / 〈物〉‘を'『つるす』,掛ける / 《米話》〈取引きなど〉‘を'うまく処理する,思いどおりに操る / (…から別の意見・立場などに)…‘を'変える《+from+名+to+名》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(一定の動きで)『揺れる』,揺れ動く;ぶらんこに乗る / (一点を軸にして)『回転する』,ぐるりと回る / (大きく弧を描くように)(…を)打つ《+at+名》 / (…の方に)向きを変える《+on(onto,to,into)+名》 / のびのびと調子よく歩く,活動的になる / 《話》(…のことで)絞首刑になる《+for+名》 / (別の意見・立場などに)変わる《+to(toward)+名(doing)》 / 《話》〈音楽が〉スイング風である(に演奏する) / 〈C〉〈U〉(一定の動きを伴う)揺れ,振動;(ある方向への)揺れ動き《+toward+名》 / 〈C〉振幅 / 〈C〉『ぶらんこ』;ぶらんこ遊び / 〈U〉《しばしば a~》リズミカルな動き(歩き方) / 〈C〉(…を)大きく振ること,打つこと《+of+名》 / 〈U〉活動の自由 / 〈U〉スイング(1930‐40年代のジャズのリズム) / 〈C〉各国・各大陸を飛び歩く
- …‘を'『かき混ぜる』,かき回す;…‘を'(…に入れて)かき混ぜる《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈物事〉‘を'『かき立てる』;…‘を'扇動する《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 〈人〉‘を'奮起させる,‘の'心をかき立てる《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 《話》…‘の'目を覚まさせる《+『up』+『名』》 / …‘を'軽く動かす / (特に,かすかに)『動く』 / 《話》動き回る,起きて働く;目を覚ます / かき回せる,かき混ぜられる / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》騒ぎ / 〈C〉《a ~》かすかな動き / 〈C〉(スプーンなどで)かき混ぜること
- 〈U〉(激しく)ゆり動かすこと,かき混ぜること / 〈U〉(心の)動揺 / 〈C〉〈U〉扇動,アジ
- 〈U〉動揺,不安;混乱 / 〈C〉不安(混乱)のもと
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Capture and On-chip analysis of Melanoma Cells Using Tunable Surface Shear forces.
- Tsao SC1,2,3, Vaidyanathan R4, Dey S4, Carrascosa LG4, Christophi C2, Cebon J1,5,3, Shiddiky MJ4, Behren A1,5,3, Trau M4,6.
- Scientific reports.Sci Rep.2016 Jan 27;6:19709. doi: 10.1038/srep19709.
- With new systemic therapies becoming available for metastatic melanoma such as BRAF and PD-1 inhibitors, there is an increasing demand for methods to assist with treatment selection and response monitoring. Quantification and characterisation of circulating melanoma cells (CMCs) has been regarded as
- PMID 26815318
- Molecularly imprinted polymeric stir bar: Preparation and application for the determination of naftopidil in plasma and urine samples.
- Peng J1, Xiao D1, He H1,2, Zhao H3, Wang C1, Shi T1, Shi K1.
- Journal of separation science.J Sep Sci.2016 Jan;39(2):383-90. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201500751.
- In this study, molecularly imprinting technology and stir bar absorption technology were combined to develop a microextraction approach based on a molecularly imprinted polymeric stir bar. The molecularly imprinted polymer stir bar has a high performance, is specific, economical, and simple to prepa
- PMID 26541792
- Development and Function of Arterial and Cardiac Macrophages.
- Swirski FK1, Robbins CS2, Nahrendorf M3.
- Trends in immunology.Trends Immunol.2016 Jan;37(1):32-40. doi: 10.1016/j.it.2015.11.004.
- Macrophages inhabit all major organs, and are capable of adapting their functions to meet the needs of their home tissues. The recent recognition that tissue macrophages derive from different sources, coupled with the notion that environmental cues and inflammatory stimuli can sculpt and agitate hom
- PMID 26748179
- Effect of viscosity on the mixing efficiency in a self-agitation anaerobic baffled reactor.
- Qi WK1, Guo YL, Xue M, Du JR, Li W, Li YY.
- Bioprocess and biosystems engineering.Bioprocess Biosyst Eng.2015 May;38(5):905-10. doi: 10.1007/s00449-014-1334-y. Epub 2014 Dec 12.
- One special self-agitation reactor, which does not require a mechanical mixer or other equipment for mixing, has been introduced. Self-agitation is affected by variation in viscosity property. To obtain and research the effect of viscosity on mixing behavior in the self-agitation reactor, Fluent® w
- PMID 25502876
- Control of Crystal Size Distribution Using a mL-Scale Continuous Crystallizer Equipped with a High Speed Agitator
- Igarashi Koichi,Yamanaka Yasuhiro,Azuma Masayuki,Ooshima Hiroshi
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING OF JAPAN advpub(0), 1110180279, 2011
- … The crystallizer was composed of a stainless-steel mixing vessel with an inner volume of 0.9 mL and a high-speed agitator that can agitate the crystallization solution up to 24,000 rpm. …
- NAID 130001091489
- 細川 茂雄,鈴木 孝,冨山 明男
- 日本流体力学会年会講演論文集 2010, 189, 2010-09-09
- … (2) Bubbles agitate the liquid flow and enhance the diffusion rate of TKE. …
- NAID 110008460175
- 特別講演 Emergency treatment of agitate psychosis: evolution of the American standard of care (第14回日本精神科救急学会総会)
- Liquefaction for the Lactic Acid Fermentation from Rice
- Ago Ken-ichi,Azuma Masanori,Takahashi Koji
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING OF JAPAN 40(6), 529-533, 2007
- … The states of a sample under the pretreatment were roughly evaluated by measuring the power consumption of an impeller to agitate a solution and the molecular weight of starch. …
- NAID 130000018993
- agitateとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 〈液体を〉撹拌(かくはん)する，かきまわす，〈波などを〉立ち騒がす；〈物を〉揺り動かすagitate a mixture混合液を撹拌するconvulsions agitating the body身体を震わせるけいれん.2 ((形式))〈人を ...
- agitateの意味は？goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。国語辞典、英和辞典、和英辞典、類語辞典、中国語辞典、百科事典などを提供しています。 ... けしかける [共通する意味] おだてたりそそのかしたりして、ある ...
- Full Definition of AGITATE transitive verb 1 a obsolete: to give motion to b: to move with an irregular, rapid, or violent action <the storm agitated the sea> 2: to excite and often trouble the mind or feelings of : disturb 3 a: to discuss ...
- agitate, confound, confuse, confusion, deflection, derange, derangement, disarray, disorganized, disorient, disrupt, disruption, disturbance, perturb, perturbate, surge, swing, unbalance, upset
- agitate, incite, instigate, restless, restlessness, stir, stirring