- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The effect of sustained natural apophyseal glide (SNAG) combined with neurodynamics in the management of a patient with cervical radiculopathy: a case report.
- Anandkumar S.
- Physiotherapy theory and practice.Physiother Theory Pract.2014 Oct 20:1-6. [Epub ahead of print]
- Abstract This case report describes a 47-year-old female who presented with complaints of pain in the right elbow radiating down to the thumb. Physical examination revealed symptom reproduction with Spurling A test, upper limb neurodynamic testing-1 and right cervical rotation along with reduced sym
- PMID 25329587
- Spontaneous resorption of a large cervical herniated nucleus pulposus.
- Cvetanovich GL1, Hsu AR, Frank RM, An HS, Andersson GB.
- American journal of orthopedics (Belle Mead, N.J.).Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ).2014 Jul;43(7):E140-5.
- The majority of patients with symptomatic herniated discs can be successfully and conservatively managed and can achieve clinical improvement without surgical intervention. Resorption of the herniated nucleus pulposus (HNP) is 1 conservative mechanism for clinical improvement. We present the case of
- PMID 25046190
- Corey DL1, Comeau D2.
- The Medical clinics of North America.Med Clin North Am.2014 Jul;98(4):791-9, xii. doi: 10.1016/j.mcna.2014.04.001.
- Cervical radiculopathy is the result of irritation and/or compression of nerve root as it exits the cervical spine. Pain is a common presenting symptom and may be accompanied by motor or sensory deficits in areas innervated by the affected nerve root. Diagnosis is suggested by history and correspond
- PMID 24994052
- The Influence of Cervical Traction, Compression, and Spurling Test on Cervical Intervertebral Foramen Size
- TAKASAKI Hiroshi,HALL Toby,JULL Gwendolen,KANEKO Shouta,IIZAWA Takeshi,IKEMOTO Yoshikazu
- Spine 34(16), 1658-1662, 2009-07-15
- NAID 10027245199
- The Spurling Test and Cervical Radiculopathy
- TONG Henry C,HAIG Andrew J,YAMAKAWA Karen
- Spine 27(2), 156-159, 2002-01-15
- NAID 10016391195
- A Tailored Cloze Test: The Effect of an Increased Potential for Alternative Answers on EXACT and SEMAC Scoring
- Orita Mitsuru
- Language Education & Technology (38), 45-60, 2001-06
- … Ilyin, Spurling, & Seymout 1987; … The present study tailored a doze test that would raise the potential for subjects (158 Japanese high-novice and low-intermediate EFL learners) to produce more acceptable altemative answers (AAAs) than usual to examine if such an intentionally biased doze still yields correlations in the same range as above. …
- NAID 110008450795
- 交通事故でむち打ち症（頚椎捻挫）となり、上肢に痛み・痺れの症状が見られるときには、病院で疼痛を誘発するテストが行われることがあります。ここでは疼痛誘発テストの1つであるスパーリング（Spurling）テストの用語の意味を ...
- Welcome to the University of Wisconsin -- Eau Claire Athletic Training Education YouTube Library. The purpose of this library is to serve as an educational t...
- Spurling's test is an orthopedic test used to diagnose nerve root compression primarily at the cervical level. It should not be used in instances in which ve...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- Spurling test
- 椎間孔圧迫試験 foraminal compression test、Spurlingテスト、スパーリング試験
- スパーリング徴候 spurling's sign spurling sign、ジャクソンテスト。頚部神経根症
- radicular syndrome
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial