- 7th president of the US; successfully defended New Orleans from the British in 1815; expanded the power of the presidency (1767-1845) (同)Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory
- English film actress who later became a member of British Parliament (born in 1936) (同)Glenda Jackson
- United States writer of romantic novels about the unjust treatment of Native Americans (1830-1885) (同)Helen Hunt Jackson, Helen Maria Fiske Hunt Jackson
- United States civil rights leader who led a national campaign against racial discrimination and ran for presidential nomination (born in 1941) (同)Jesse Jackson, Jesse Louis Jackson
- United States singer who did much to popularize gospel music (1911-1972) (同)Mahalia Jackson
- United States singer who began singing with his four brothers and later became a highly successful star during the 1980s (born in 1958) (同)Michael Jackson, Michael Joe Jackson
- general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War whose troops at the first Battle of Bull Run stood like a stone wall (1824-1863) (同)Thomas Jackson, Thomas J. Jackson, Thomas Jonathan Jackson, Stonewall Jackson
- capital of the state of Mississippi on the Pearl River (同)capital of Mississippi
- a town in south central Michigan
- a town in western Tennessee
- a town in western Wyoming
- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Toll-Like Receptor Transcriptome in the HPV-Positive Cervical Cancer Microenvironment.
- Decarlo CA, Rosa B, Jackson R, Niccoli S, Escott NG, Zehbe I.SourceProbe Development and Biomarker Exploration Thunder Bay Regional Research Institute, Thunder Bay, ON, Canada P7B 6V4.
- Clinical & developmental immunology.Clin Dev Immunol.2012;2012:785825. Epub 2011 Oct 13.
- The human papillomavirus (HPV) directly infects cervical keratinocytes and interferes with TLR signalling. To shed light on the effect of HPV on upstream receptors, we evaluated TLRs 1-9 gene expression in HPV-negative normal and HPV-positive pre-malignant and malignant ex vivo cervical tissue. Quan
- PMID 22013487
- Neonatal exposure to lipopolysaccharide enhances vulnerability of nigrostriatal dopaminergic neurons to rotenone neurotoxicity in later life.
- Fan LW, Tien LT, Lin RC, Simpson KL, Rhodes PG, Cai Z.SourceDepartment of Pediatrics, Division of Newborn Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS 39216, USA.
- Neurobiology of disease.Neurobiol Dis.2011 Dec;44(3):304-16. Epub 2011 Jul 28.
- Brain inflammation in early life has been proposed to play important roles in the development of neurodegenerative disorders in adult life. To test this hypothesis, we used a neonatal rat model of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) exposure (1000 EU/g body weight, intracerebral injection on P5) to produce bra
- PMID 21798348
- 妊婦血中および頚管腟分泌液におけるHIV-1 ウイルス量とSecretory Leukocyte Protease Inhibitor 値に関する検討─ HIV 母子感染対策の観点より─
- 大島 教子,稲葉 憲之,林田 志峯,根岸 正実,庄田 亜紀子,岡崎 隆行,多田 和美,西川 正能,田所 望,北澤 正文,深澤 一雄,渡辺 博
- Dokkyo journal of medical sciences 38(1), 95-102, 2011-03-25
- ヒト免疫不全ウイルス1 型( human immunodeficiency virus type 1;HIV-1) キャリア妊婦は先進国では抗HIV 療法により母体血中HIV-1 ウイルス量( HIV-1 viral load;HIV-VL) が1,000 copies/ml 以下にコントロールされている事が多く,その場合,母子感染予防対策で講じられている選択的帝王切開分娩を回避し経腟分娩の選択が …
- NAID 110008439919
- Detection of delayed hypersensitivity to Fonsecaea pedrosoi metabolic antigen (chromomycin)
- MARQUES Sirlei Garcia,E SILVA Conceicao de Maria Pedroso,RESENDE Maria Aparecida,SILVA Antonio Augusto Moura,CALDAS Arlene de Jesus Mendes,COSTA Jackson Mauricio Lopes
- 日本医真菌学会雑誌 = Japanese journal of medical mycology 49(2), 95-101, 2008-04-30
- … For the skin test, 0.1 ml of the antigen was applied to the anterior side of the right forearm and 0.1 ml Smith medium was applied to the anterior side of the left forearm as control. … 5 mm was considered to indicate a positive test. … pedrosoi, and one of the patients with a negative test had reactional leprosy. …
- NAID 10023967515
- 1, Jackson Test, ジャクソン テスト, 頸部, cervical, 頸部神経根圧迫と刺激症状。 患者 は腰かけ座位。検者は患者の後方に位置し、患者の頸椎をやや伸展位にして前頭部に 両手を置き、頸椎を下方に圧迫する。出現する症状について患者に聞きながら行う。 ...
- 交通事故の後遺障害の等級獲得をしたい？頚椎を後ろに曲げて頭を上から押すと、 悪いほうの肩、腕、手指に放射痛、痺れが発生します。 ジャクソンテスト(jackson test) の疑問は「交通事故等級認定・裏・戦略」のスペシャリストな行政書士へ。無料 コンテンツ ...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- Jackson test
- radicular syndrome
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial