- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- History, clinical findings, magnetic resonance imaging, and arthroscopic correlation in meniscal lesions.
- Ercin E, Kaya I, Sungur I, Demirbas E, Ugras AA, Cetinus EM.SourceAnkara Mevki Military Hospital, Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic, Goztepe soyak sitesi, B: 78 D, 1356, Unalan, Istanbul, Turkey, email@example.com.
- Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy : official journal of the ESSKA.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc.2012 May;20(5):851-6. Epub 2011 Aug 11.
- PURPOSE: The aim of this prospective study was to compare the accuracy of clinical examination and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) versus arthroscopic findings and to determine the value of an experienced examiner in clinical decision making.METHODS: A total of 30 patients with a preoperative MRI u
- PMID 21833511
- Drug solubility classification in the bovine.
- Martinez MN, Apley MD.SourceFood and Drug Administration Center for Veterinary Medicine, Rockville, MD 20855, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics.J Vet Pharmacol Ther.2012 Apr;35 Suppl 1:93-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2012.01369.x.
- Currently, the basis for solubility test conditions and the corresponding solubility criteria is derived from the tremendous wealth of information developed to support human pharmaceutical product development and regulation. However, there are several critical differences between the gastrointestina
- PMID 22413796
- The effects of inclusion class programmes on physical fitness for children with mental challenges.
- Berktaş N, Yanardağ M, Yılmaz I, Aras Ö, Konukman F, Boyaci A.SourceSchool of Physical Education and Sport, Anadolu University, Eskişehir, Turkey.
- Developmental neurorehabilitation.Dev Neurorehabil.2011;14(6):389-93.
- OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to compare the effects of inclusion education programmes with special education programmes on physical fitness levels of children with mental challenges.METHODS: Participants were 69 elementary school students with mental challenges. Thirty-four children with
- PMID 22136123
- Posterior root tear of the medial meniscus in multiple knee ligament injuries.
- Kim YJ, Kim JG, Chang SH, Shim JC, Kim SB, Lee MY.SourceDepartment of Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medical Center, Seoul Paik Hospital, Inje University, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- The Knee.Knee.2010 Oct;17(5):324-8. Epub 2009 Nov 14.
- The purposes of the present study were to examine the frequency and characteristics of root tears of the medial meniscus associated with ligament injuries of the knee and to evaluate the effectiveness of pull-out repair for restoring meniscus function. We retrospectively analyzed the 9 patients (10
- PMID 19914834
- 肩関節機能障害者におけるApley Scratch Testと自動的可動域の関連
- 井上 和章,若林 昌司,天野 幹三
- 理学療法学 19(1), 58-63, 1992-01-10
- … 肩関節の疼痛及び可動域制限を有する患者41例(52肩)を対象に, 肩関節可動域のスクリーニングに使われるApley scratch test (AST) の有用性について検討を行った。 …
- NAID 110003995318
- 24 Apr 2008 ... 19. Apley's test Dr. Mark Hutchinson's Knee, Shoulder and Hip/Groin Exam is a combined project of the University of British Columbia (UBC), the University of...
- 2005年10月31日 ... 膝関節疾患検査：アプレー牽引テスト（Apley distraction test） 肢位：患者→腹臥位検者 ：患者側方検査法：患者のテスト側膝関節を９０°屈曲位にして、検者の一側の膝を大腿 後面に乗せて固定する。テスト側足首を両手で把持し、下方へ牽引 ...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- Apley test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial