- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- United States composer (born in Hungary) who composed operettas (1887-1951) (同)Sigmund Romberg
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Gait training with a robotic leg brace after stroke: a randomized controlled pilot study.
- Stein J1, Bishop L, Stein DJ, Wong CK.
- American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation / Association of Academic Physiatrists.Am J Phys Med Rehabil.2014 Nov;93(11):987-94. doi: 10.1097/PHM.0000000000000119.
- OBJECTIVE: Robot-aided exercise therapy is a promising approach to enhance walking ability in stroke survivors. This study was designed to test a new robotic knee brace for restoring mobility in stroke survivors.DESIGN: Twenty-four ambulatory individuals with chronic hemiparesis after stroke were en
- PMID 24901757
- Motion sickness prevalence in school children.
- Henriques IF1, Douglas de Oliveira DW, Oliveira-Ferreira F, Andrade PM.
- European journal of pediatrics.Eur J Pediatr.2014 Nov;173(11):1473-82. doi: 10.1007/s00431-014-2351-1. Epub 2014 Jun 4.
- This study aimed to determine the prevalence of motion sickness in schoolchildren and related the finding to the postural balance and quality of life. A population-based cross-sectional study was carried out with 831 children aged 7 to 12 years. The frequency of motion sickness was evaluated based
- PMID 24893949
- The effect of hearing aids on postural stability.
- Rumalla K1, Karim AM, Hullar TE.
- The Laryngoscope.Laryngoscope.2014 Oct 24. doi: 10.1002/lary.24974. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS: In the United States, falls are the leading cause of accidental deaths in adults aged over 65 years. Epidemiologic studies indicate that there is a correlation between hearing loss and the risk of falling among older people. The vestibular, proprioceptive, and visual systems a
- PMID 25346316
- Clinical efficacy of takushato, a Kampo (Japanese herbal) medicine, in the treatment of refractory dizziness and vertigo : Comparison between standard and triple dose
- YONETA Yoshitaka,HASHIGUCHI Kazuhiro,TAKIGUCHI Yoichiro,HYON Sebon,KIM Sung-Joon,SAKATA Koji,ODAGUCHI Hiroshi,OIKAWA Tetsuro,HANAWA Toshihiko
- 和漢医薬学雑誌 26(2), 68-73, 2009
- … After 4 weeks of treatment, subjective symptoms and objective data including Romberg's test and the gaze-evoked nystagmus test were assessed and compared with the status before treatment. …
- NAID 110007226235
- 命にかかわる高所性脳浮腫(HACE)の早期発見のために--<閉眼直立テスト>で山酔い(AMS)での運動失調を判定する[含 英語文] (特集 安全登山の旅行医学)
- Johnson Brian G.,Wright Alex D.,Beazley Margaret F. [他]
- 日本旅行医学会学会誌 6(1), 48-57, 2008-10
- NAID 40016323669
- Pronator drift more at oscetube.com ... This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
- Introduction The Romberg test is an appropriate tool to diagnose sensory ataxia, a gait disturbance caused by abnormal proprioception involving information about the location of the joints. It is also proven to be sensitive and accurate ...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- Romberg test
- ロンベルク検査 Romberg検査
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial