- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of duty cycle and positive end-expiratory pressure on mucus clearance during mechanical ventilation.
- Li Bassi G, Saucedo L, Marti JD, Rigol M, Esperatti M, Luque N, Ferrer M, Gabarrus A, Fernandez L, Kolobow T, Torres A.SourceFrom the Hospital Clínic (GLB, LS, JDM, MR, ME, NL, MF, LF, AT), Thorax Institute, Pneumology Department, Barcelona, Spain; Institut d'Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer (GLB, MR, MF, LF, AT), Barcelona, Spain; Centro de Investigación Biomedica En Red- Enfermedades Respiratorias (GLB, MR, ME, MF, AG, LF, AT), Barcelona, Spain; Hospital Clínic (MR), Thorax Institute, Cardiology Department, Barcelona, Spain; Hospital Clínic (AG), Thorax Institute, Pneumology Department, Office of Biostatistics, Barcelona, Spain; Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Branch (TK), Section of Pulmonary and Cardiac Assist Devices, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD; University of Barcelona (AT), Barcelona, Spain.
- Critical care medicine.Crit Care Med.2011 Nov 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: During mechanical ventilation, air flows may play a role in mucus transport via two-phase gas liquid flow. The aim of this study was to evaluate effects of duty cycles and positive end-expiratory pressure on mucus clearance in pigs using mechanical ventilation, and to assess their safety
- PMID 22080638
- Fat content of hip muscles: an anteroposterior gradient.
- Daguet E, Jolivet E, Bousson V, Boutron C, Dahmen N, Bergot C, Vicaut E, Laredo JD.SourceService de Radiologie Ostéo-Articulaire, Hôpital Lariboisière, 2 rue Ambroise Paré, 75010 Paris, France. E-mail address for E. Daguet: email@example.com. E-mail address for J.-D. Laredo: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume.J Bone Joint Surg Am.2011 Oct 19;93(20):1897-905.
- Background:Despite the importance of the hip muscles in protecting against hip fracture and in the outcome of hip arthroplasty, the variability in their fat content has not been previously studied. Our objectives were to evaluate the variability in the fat content of the hip muscles in a population
- PMID 22012527
- 高校女子バスケットボール選手の股関節外転筋・後足部機能とKnee inおよびHip outの関係について
- 加賀谷 善教,西薗 秀嗣,藤井 康成
- 体力科學 58(1), 55-62, 2009-02-01
- … Hip and hindfoot dynamic alignment was evaluated by a dynamic Trendelenburg test (DTT) and a heel-floor test (HFT), respectively, during squatting and landing. …
- NAID 110007127013
- 84 ACL再建術後症例の身体機能調査 : 動的Trendelenburg testを用いたKnee-inと膝関節周囲筋力との関係(骨・関節系理学療法,一般演題(ポスター発表演題),第43回日本理学療法学術大会)
- The Trendelenburg Test or Brodie-Trendelenburg test (not to be confused with Trendelenburg's sign) determines the competency of the valves in the superficial and deep veins of the leg. With the patient in the supine position the leg is flexed ...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- Trendelenburg test
- トレンデレンブルグ試験、ブロディー・トレンデレンブルグ試験 Brodie-Trendelenburg試験 Brodie-Trendelenburg test
- 緊縛試験 解縛試験 release test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial