- write a legal document or paper; "The deed was drawn in the lawyers office"
- cause to localize at one point; "Draw blood and pus"
- flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching; "draw steel"
- steep; pass through a strainer; "draw pulp from the fruit"
- (American football) the quarterback moves back as if to pass and then hands the ball to the fullback who is running toward the line of scrimmage (同)draw play
- poker in which a player can discard cards and receive substitutes from the dealer; "he played only draw and stud" (同)draw poker
- the act of drawing or hauling something; "the haul up the hill went very slowly" (同)haul, haulage
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it" (同)lot
- a playing card or cards dealt or taken from the pack; "he got a pair of kings in the draw"
- the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided; "the game ended in a draw"; "their record was 3 wins, 6 losses and a tie" (同)standoff, tie
- a gully that is shallower than a ravine
- choose at random; "draw a card"; "cast lots" (同)cast
- earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher; "He drew a base on balls" (同)get
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind; "I draw a line here"; "draw a conclusion"; "draw parallels"; "make an estimate"; "What do you make of his remarks?" (同)make
- bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover; "draw a weapon"; "pull out a gun"; "The mugger pulled a knife on his victim" (同)pull, pull_out, get_out, take_out
- pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him; "in the old days, people were drawn and quartered for certain crimes" (同)quarter, draw and quarter
- take liquid out of a container or well; "She drew water from the barrel" (同)take_out
- allow a draft; "This chimney draws very well"
- bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition; "She was drawn to despair"; "The President refused to be drawn into delivering an ultimatum"; "The session was drawn to a close"
- cause to flow; "The nurse drew blood"
- contract; "The material drew after it was washed in hot water"
- elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.; "The Presidents comments drew sharp criticism from the Republicans"; "The comedian drew a lot of laughter"
- engage in drawing; "He spent the day drawing in the garden"
- move or go steadily or gradually; "The ship drew near the shore"
- move or pull so as to cover or uncover something; "draw the shades"; "draw the curtains"
- reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die; "draw wire"
- represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface; "She drew an elephant"; "Draw me a horse"
- require a specified depth for floating; "This boat draws 70 inches"
- select or take in from a given group or region; "The participants in the experiment were drawn from a representative population"
- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- of or near the head end or toward the front plane of a body
- earlier in time (同)prior
- a boxlike container in a piece of furniture; made so as to slide in and out
- the person who writes a check or draft instructing the drawee to pay someone else
- …‘を'『引く』,引っぱる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『引いて』(ある状態に)『する』 / (…から)…‘を'『引き抜く』,取り出す《+『名』+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…から)〈液体など〉‘を'『くみ出す』,くみ上げる《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…から)…‘を'得る,引き出す《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈事〉‘を'招く,もたらす / 〈人〉‘を'引きつける,引き寄せる / 〈絵・図〉‘を'『線で描く』,〈線〉‘を'引く / …‘を'描写する,述べる / 〈文書〉‘を'書く,作成する;〈小切手〉‘を'振り出す / 〈息〉‘を'吸い込む;〈ため息〉‘を'つく / …‘を'引き伸ばす,いっぱいに張る / 〈くじなど〉‘を'引く,引き当てる / 〈勝負など〉‘を'引き分ける / 喫水が…‘だけ'ある / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,『近づく』,行く / (…に向けて)剣(ピストル)を抜く《+『on』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》人を引き付ける / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『線で書く』 / くじを引く / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈水が〉はける,〈パイプ・煙突などが〉通る / (勝負などが)引き分けになる / 〈茶などが〉出る / 〈船が〉喫水する / 引くこと,抜くこと,(たばこなどの)一吸い,一服 / (人を)引きつけるもの,呼び物,人気者 / くじ引き,抽せん(lot) / 引き分け,無勝負
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- (場所などが)前の,前部の;(…より)前に位置する《+『to』+『名』》 / (時・事件などが)以前の,先の;(…より)前の《+『to』+『名』》
- 〈C〉『引き出し』 / 〈C〉引っ張る人 / 《複数形で》ズロース
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The kinematics and stability of single-radius versus multi-radius femoral components related to Mid-range instability after TKA.
- Stoddard JE, Deehan DJ, Bull AM, McCaskie AW, Amis AA.SourceBiomechanics Group, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom.
- Journal of orthopaedic research : official publication of the Orthopaedic Research Society.J Orthop Res.2013 Jan;31(1):53-8. doi: 10.1002/jor.22170. Epub 2012 Jun 13.
- There continues to be some dissatisfaction with the function of total knee arthroplasties (TKA). "Mid-range instability" has been linked to multi-radius femoral components allowing transient ligament slackness and instability during knee flexion. Single-radius designs have been introduced to avoid t
- PMID 22696446
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests for diagnosis of ankle syndesmosis injury: a systematic review.
- Sman AD, Hiller CE, Refshauge KM.SourceFaculty of Health Sciences, Discipline of Physiotherapy, University of Sydney, Lidcombe, New South Wales, Australia.
- British journal of sports medicine.Br J Sports Med.2012 Dec 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: To determine the value of clinical tests for accurate diagnosis of ankle syndesmosis injury.DESIGN: Systematic review.DATA SOURCES: An electronic database search was conducted (to 6 August 2012) of databases such as: MEDLINE, CINAHL, EMBASE, PubMed and Cochrane Databases. References from
- PMID 23222193
- Anterior Drawer Test - Knee bigesor Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 2,434 2K Loading... Loading... Working... Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. ...
-  Katz JW et al. The diagnostic accuracy of ruptures of the anterior cruciate ligament comparing the Lachman test, the anterior drawer sign, and the pivot shift test in acute and chronic knee injuries. Am J Sports Med. 1986; 14:88-91.
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- knee joint (K)
- anterior cruciate ligament injury
- 前十字靭帯断裂 rupture of anterior cruciate ligament、前十字靭帯断裂症候群 tornanterior cruciate ligament syndrome
- anterior drawer test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial