- data quality、experimental design、measurement、research design、scoring method、testing
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate" (同)measuring, measure, mensuration
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- provide funds complementary to; "The company matched the employees contributions"
- the score needed to win a match
- lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical; ignites with friction; "he always carries matches to light his pipe"; "as long youve a lucifer to light your fag" (同)lucifer, friction match
- an exact duplicate; "when a match is found an entry is made in the notebook" (同)mate
- a burning piece of wood or cardboard; "if you drop a match in there the whole place will explode"
- a formal contest in which two or more persons or teams compete
- something that resembles or harmonizes with; "that tie makes a good match with your jacket"
- make correspond or harmonize; "Match my sweater" (同)fit
- be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics; "The two stories dont agree in many details"; "The handwriting checks with the signature on the check"; "The suspects fingerprints dont match those on the gun" (同)fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project" (同)mate, couple, pair, twin
- be equal or harmonize; "The two pieces match"
- give or join in marriage
- arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
- (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule (同)radical, chemical group
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit (同)grouping
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse (同)mathematical group
- form a group or group together (同)aggroup
- the activity of putting things together in groups
- a system for classifying things into groups (同)pigeonholing
- provided with a worthy adversary or competitor; "matched teams"
- going well together; possessing harmonizing qualities
- arranged into groups (同)sorted
- 〈U〉『測定』,測量 / 〈C〉《複数形で》『寸法』 / 〈U〉測定法,測量法
- (1本の)『まっち』 / (昔の)火縄[銃]
- 《単数形で》(…に)『匹敵する相手』,(…の)好敵手《+『for』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》対[の一方],片われ,生き写し / 《単数形で》(…と)『よくつり合うもの』《+『for』+『名』》 / 『試合』,競技 / 《古》縁組,結婚;結婚相手 / (…で)…‘に'『匹敵する』,‘と'対等である《+『名』+『in』(『for』)+『名』》 / (…と)…‘を'対抗させる,試合させる《+『名』+『against』(『with』)+『名』》 / 〈物が〉…‘と'『調和する』,つり合う / 〈人が〉…‘に'調和するものを見つける / 《古》(…と)…‘を'結婚させる《+『名』+『to』(『with』)+『名』》 / (…と)『調和がとれている』,つり合う《+『up with』+『名』》
- (…の)『群れ』,集まり,小集団《+of+名》 / (主義・系統・種類などを同じくする人・物の)『派』,『団体』 / (ポミュラーソング歌手の)グループ / (動・植物分類上の)群;(化学の)基,原子団;(地質学上の)界;(数学の)群;(言語学上の)語派 / …‘を'一群に集める,一団にする《+『名』+『together』》 / (系統的に)…‘を'分類する,調和よく配合する《+『名』+『together』》 / 集まる,群(集団)をなす
- グループに分けること;分類法 / (集まった物の)配置,配合
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Optimization of β-Glucosidase Production by Aspergillus terreus Strain EMOO 6-4 Using Response Surface Methodology Under Solid-State Fermentation.
- El-Naggar Nel-A1, Haroun SA, Owis EA, Sherief AA.
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology.Prep Biochem Biotechnol.2015 Aug 18;45(6):568-87. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2014.940968.
- Forty-two morphologically different fungal strains were isolated from different soil samples and agricultural wastes and screened for β-glucosidase activity under solid-state fermentation. Eight species were chosen as the most active β-glucosidase producers and were subjected to primary morphologi
- PMID 25036937
- Sensitive assay of hexythiazox residue in citrus fruits using gold nanoparticles-catalysed luminol-H2O2 chemiluminescence.
- Khajvand T1, Chaichi MJ2, Colagar AH3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Apr 15;173:514-20. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.015. Epub 2014 Oct 18.
- A new sensitive chemiluminescence (CL) procedure for the detection of hexythiazox (HXTZ) is presented, based on the quenching effect of the HXTZ in the luminol-H2O2 system using gold nanoparticles (GNPs) as a catalyst. The Box-Behnken design matrix and response surface methodology (RSM) have been ap
- PMID 25466053
- Optimisation of extraction of bioactive compounds from Feronia limonia (wood apple) fruit using response surface methodology (RSM).
- Ilaiyaraja N1, Likhith KR2, Sharath Babu GR3, Khanum F3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Apr 15;173:348-54. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.035. Epub 2014 Oct 14.
- In this study, the extraction conditions for the maximum recovery of polyphenols with high antioxidant activity were optimised by response surface methodology (RSM) in Feronia limonia fruit. The independent variables were viz. concentration of ethanol (X1: 30-70%), incubation temperature (X2: 37-60%
- PMID 25466032
- Impaired social brain network for processing dynamic facial expressions in autism spectrum disorders
- Sato Wataru,Toichi Motomi,Uono Shota,Kochiyama Takanori
- BMC Neuroscience 13, 2012-08-13
- … We presented dynamic and static facial expressions of fear and happiness to individuals with high-functioning ASD and to age- and sex-matched typically developing controls and recorded their brain activities using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). …
- NAID 120004622554
- Macular choroidal thickness and volume in eyes with angioid streaks measured by swept source optical coherence tomography.
- Ellabban Abdallah A,Tsujikawa Akitaka,Matsumoto Akiko,Ogino Ken,Hangai Masanori,Ooto Sotaro,Yamashiro Kenji,Akiba Masahiro,Yoshimura Nagahisa
- American journal of ophthalmology 153(6), 1133-1143.e1, 2012-06
- … [Methods]: The macular area of 39 eyes of 23 patients with angioid streaks and of 20 normal eyes of 20 matched controls (Group 1) was studied with a swept source OCT prototype system. … Eyes with angioid streaks were classified into 1 of 4 groups: those without choroidal neovascularization (CNV) (Group 2); … those with CNV that had no history of treatment (Group 3); …
- NAID 120004161067
- matched group. See group. ... Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.
- matched groups a method of experimental control in which subjects in one group are matched on a one-to-one basis with subjects in other groups concerning all organism variables (for example, age, sex, height, weight), which the ...
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial
- data quality、determine、estimate、experimental design、fathom、matched group、measure、research design、scoring method、testing
- data quality、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、testing
- data quality、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、testing
- matched group