- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Efficacy and safety of tadalafil once daily in the treatment of men with lower urinary tract symptoms suggestive of benign prostatic hyperplasia: results of an international randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Porst H, Kim ED, Casabé AR, Mirone V, Secrest RJ, Xu L, Sundin DP, Viktrup L; LVHJ study team.Collaborators (28)Casabé A, Blömers F, Helder T, Porst H, Quast D, von Keitz A, Canclini LP, Gentile V, Mirone V, Montorsi F, Scarpa RM, Barrios F, Marinez-Montelongo R, Rodriguez A, Rueda A, Zepeda S, Aliotta P, Beccia D, Donatucci C, Eure G, Feldman R, Gambla M, Kaminetsky J, Kim E, Kriteman L, McMurray J, McVary K, Williams T.
- European urology.Eur Urol.2011 Nov;60(5):1105-13. Epub 2011 Aug 12.
- BACKGROUND: Tadalafil is being investigated for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) suggestive of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH-LUTS).OBJECTIVE: To assess efficacy, including onset, and safety of tadalafil on BPH-LUTS and the subject's and clinician's perception of changes in ur
- PMID 21871706
- 13 Nov 2006 ... Knee exam - McMurray's Test.mp4by edschrank 2597 views; Thumbnail 1:41. Add to. Dr. Mishra Discusses Meniscus (Cartilage) Tearsby emedx 1098497 views; Thumbnail 32 videos Thumbnail knee special test · Thumbnail ...
- 24 Apr 2008 ... 18. McMurray's test Dr. Mark Hutchinson's Knee, Shoulder and Hip/Groin Exam is a combined project of the University of British Columbia (UBC), the University...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- knee joint (K)
- McMurray test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial