- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar" (同)arrest, catch, collar, pinch, taking into custody
- fearful expectation or anticipation; "the student looked around the examination room with apprehension" (同)apprehensiveness, dread
- painful expectation (同)misgiving
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- 《しばしば複数形で》《単数扱い》『気づかい』,不安 / 《文》理解[力](understanding) / 逮捕,拘引(arrest)
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Dynamics of defensive reactivity in patients with panic disorder and agoraphobia: implications for the etiology of panic disorder.
- Richter J, Hamm AO, Pané-Farré CA, Gerlach AL, Gloster AT, Wittchen HU, Lang T, Alpers GW, Helbig-Lang S, Deckert J, Fydrich T, Fehm L, Ströhle A, Kircher T, Arolt V.SourceDepartment of Biological and Clinical Psychology, University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany.
- Biological psychiatry.Biol Psychiatry.2012 Sep 15;72(6):512-20. Epub 2012 May 22.
- BACKGROUND: The learning perspective of panic disorder distinguishes between acute panic and anxious apprehension as distinct emotional states. Following animal models, these clinical entities reflect different stages of defensive reactivity depending upon the imminence of interoceptive or exterocep
- PMID 22621998
- The Evaluation of Possible False Positives with Detergents when Performing Amylase Serological Testing on Clothing.
- Feia A, Novroski N.SourceMinnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, 1430 Maryland Avenue East, St. Paul, MN, 55106.
- Journal of forensic sciences.J Forensic Sci.2012 Sep 4. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02267.x. [Epub ahead of print]
- For almost 40 years, detergent companies have been adding enzymes such as amylases to their products as an effective method of breaking down tough stains created by polysaccharides and proteins. The possibility that α-amylases present in common household laundry detergents may contribute to the po
- PMID 22946767
- プライバシー意識とプライバシーの捉え方の関係 : ――ウェブ調査を用いた検討
- 佐藤 広英,太幡 直也
- パーソナリティ研究 19(3), 281-283, 2011
- … The present study examined the relationship between concern about privacy and apprehension of the word “privacy.” A web-based survey was conducted with 221 Internet users about how the respondents considered the word “privacy” using an open-ended question. … A chi-squared test showed that the proportion of respondents who considered privacy as a “personal boundary” was greater among those who were more concerned about privacy. …
- NAID 130000901888
- 岩田 圭生,森原 徹,本多 宏明,堀井 基行,久保 俊一,黒川 正夫
- 肩関節 = Shoulder joint 34(3), 939-942, 2010-08-04
- … He had posterior apprehension, pain with posterior stress, and a characteristic “jerk” test with the arm at 90° of forward elevation and internal rotation. …
- NAID 10027676348
- Apprehension Test Anterior Shoulder This test checks for a possible torn labrum or anterior instability problem The examiner stands either behind or at the involved side, grasps the wrist with one hand and passively externally ...
- Anterior Apprehension Test Jo Gibson In supine the patient is positioned with the scapula supported by the edge of the examining table. The arm is positioned in 90 abduction and external rotation. With increasing external rotation ...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- knee joint (K)
- apprehension test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial