- without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor; "took the joke well"; "took the tragic news well"
- a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a planes landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ships pumps
- an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
- an abundant source; "she was a well of information" (同)wellspring, fountainhead
- in a manner affording benefit or advantage; "she married well"; "The children were settled advantageously in Seattle" (同)advantageously
- in financial comfort; "They live well"; "she has been able to live comfortably since her husband died" (同)comfortably
- to a great extent or degree; "Im afraid the film was well over budget"; "painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"; "the house has fallen considerably in value"; "the price went up substantially" (同)considerably, substantially
- indicating high probability; in all likelihood; "I might well do it"; "a mistake that could easily have ended in disaster"; "you may well need your umbrella"; "he could equally well be trying to deceive us" (同)easily
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well' (同)good
- with great or especially intimate knowledge; "we knew them well" (同)intimately
- come up, as of a liquid; "Tears well in her eyes"; "the currents well up" (同)swell
- (used for emphasis or as an intensifier) entirely or fully; "a book well worth reading"; "was well aware of the difficulties ahead"; "suspected only too well what might be going on"
- favorably; with approval; "their neighbors spoke well of them"; "he thought well of the book"
- in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury; "appears to be entirely well"; "the wound is nearly well"; "a well man"; "I think Im well; at least I feel well"
- thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form; "The problem is well understood"; "she was well informed"; "shake well before using"; "in order to avoid food poisoning be sure the meat is well cooked"; "well-done beef", "well-satisfied customers"; "well-educated"
- to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree; "the project was well underway"; "the fetus has well developed organs"; "his father was well pleased with his grades"
- wise or advantageous and hence advisable; "it would be well to start early"
- with prudence or propriety; "You would do well to say nothing more"; "could not well refuse"
- with skill or in a pleasing manner; "she dances well"; "he writes well"
- 『井戸』 / (石油・天然ガスを取るための)井 / 『泉』,《比喩的に》源 / 井戸状のくぼみ;(エレベーターの)縦穴;(回り階段の)階段穴 / 《英》(法廷の)弁護士席 / 〈水などが〉わき出る,噴出する《+out》 / わき上がる《+up》
- 『よく』,満足に,申し分なく / じょうずに,うまく,巧みに / 『十分に』,全く / 《他の副詞または前置詞句と共に用いて》『相当に』,かなり / (個人的に)親しく,親密に / 《can't, couldn't と共に用いて》『正当に』,適切に / はっきりと,確かに,全く / 親切に,好意的に / 《おもに補語に用いて》『健康な』,じょうぶな / 《複語にのみ用いて》『好都合の』,満足すべき,申し分のない / 《驚いて》『おや』,まあ,へ‐ / 《ためらい・同意を表し,文・言葉を切り出して》『え‐と』,さて,ところで / 《譲歩を表して》『それじゃ』,まあ / 《安心・あきらめを表して》『やれやれ』,どうも
- 『私たちは(が)』,われわれは(が) / 《総称的に》『人は』,われわれは / 《論説・評論などで I の代りに用いて》私たちは,吾人(ごじん)は,筆者は / 《子供・病人などに対して,you の代りに養いて》あなたは / 《君主が公式の場でI の代りに用いて》余は
- tryの過去・過去分詞 / 試験ずみの;信頼できる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Biogas from Macroalgae: is it time to revisit the idea?
- Hughes AD, Kelly MS, Black KD, Stanley MS.AbstractABSTRACT: The economic and environmental viability of dedicated terrestrial energy crops is in doubt. The production of large scale biomass (macroalgae) for biofuels in the marine environment was first tested in the late 1960's. The culture attempts failed due to the engineering challenges of farming offshore. However the energy conversion via anaerobic digestion was successful as the biochemical composition of macroalgae makes it an ideal feedstock. The technology for the mass production of macroalgae has developed principally in China and Asia over the last 50 years to such a state that it is now the single largest product of aquaculture. There has also been significant technology transfer and macroalgal cultivation is now well tried and tested in Europe and America. The inherent advantage of production of biofuel feedstock in the marine environment is that it does not compete with food production for land or fresh water. Here we revisit the idea of the large scale cultivation of macroalgae at sea for subsequent anaerobic digestion to produce biogas as a source of renewable energy, using a European case study as an example.
- Biotechnology for biofuels.Biotechnol Biofuels.2012 Nov 27;5(1):86. [Epub ahead of print]
- ABSTRACT: The economic and environmental viability of dedicated terrestrial energy crops is in doubt. The production of large scale biomass (macroalgae) for biofuels in the marine environment was first tested in the late 1960's. The culture attempts failed due to the engineering challenges of farmin
- PMID 23186536
- [Revival of selected well-tried antibiotics. Special features of the antiinfective agents penicillin G, fosfomycin, aztreonam and colistin].
- Lipp HP.SourceUniversitätsapotheke, Rõntgenweg 9, 72076 Tübingen. Hans-Peter.Lipp@med.uni-tuebingen.de
- Medizinische Monatsschrift für Pharmazeuten.Med Monatsschr Pharm.2012 Oct;35(10):367-77.
- Although a worldwide increasing incidence of bacterial infections with panresistant pathogens may need innovative antiinfective agents, no breakthrough developments can be expected in the near future. As a consequence, well-tried antibiotics like aztreonam, fosfomycin and colistin, are experiencing
- PMID 23094579
- Management of perioperative stress in children and parents. Part I - The preoperative period.
- Litke J, Pikulska A, Wegner T.SourceDepartment of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin. email@example.com.
- Anaesthesiology intensive therapy.Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther.2012;44(3):165-9.
- Hospitalisation and surgery are undoubtedly one of the most difficult experiences the children and their parents haveto face. The lack of appropriately provided information about treatment and other hospitalization-related aspectsincreases anxiety and uncertainty.Besides showing sincere empathy, phy
- PMID 23110295
- 機械の確定的危険源に関する安全規制についての基礎的考察 : 労働安全衛生規則が定める危険源
- 加部 隆史,梅崎 重夫,杉本 旭
- 日本機械学會論文集. C編 75(755), 1902-1910, 2009-07-25
- … Therefore it is to be regulated, that hazards will be eliminated or the risk caused by dangerous situation will be reduced according to principles of safety for machinery according to well-tried best engineering practice and state of the art. …
- NAID 110007359978
- 予防策としての機械安全設計の有効性 : 事故データベースの解析(機械力学,計測,自動制御)
- 加部 隆史,田中 紘一,染谷 美枝 [他],杉本 旭
- 日本機械学會論文集. C編 73(734), 2796-2804, 2007-10-25
- … The methodology, being implicitly ensured by the well-tried safety principle, takes effect for the deductive prevention of the accidents originated from the hazards of machinery. …
- NAID 110006426190
- 秋元 忍
- 体育學研究 50(3), 275-283, 2005-05-10
- … The insights gleaned from this study can be summarized as follows: (1) The Hockey Association claimed that the cricket ball was not adopted until various other balls had been well tried. … Ayres, a well-known manufacturer from London. …
- NAID 110001918351
- well-triedとは。意味や和訳。[形容詞] よく試練に耐えた；よく吟味された. - 80万項目以上収録、例文・コロケーションが豊富な無料英和和英辞典。
- 【ベストアンサー】色々な試験に受からなかった場合や運動など頑張ったけど自分の思った記録が出なかったりした瞬間に Well, I tried.(頑張ったけど駄目だった）－－－こんな状況です。 電車や ...