- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- to stress, single out as important; "Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet" (同)emphasize, emphasise, punctuate, accent, accentuate
- special emphasis attached to something; "the stress was more on accuracy than on speed" (同)focus
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension; "she endured the stresses and strains of life"; "he presided over the economy during the period of the greatest stress and danger"- R.J.Samuelson (同)strain
- (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body; "the intensity of stress is expressed in units of force divided by units of area"
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch); "he put the stress on the wrong syllable" (同)emphasis, accent
- put stress on; utter with an accent; "In Farsi, you accent the last syllable of each word" (同)accent, accentuate
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- suffering severe physical strain or distress; "he dropped out of the race, clearly distressed and having difficulty breathing" (同)distressed
- bearing a stress or accent; "an iambic foot consists of an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable as in `delay" (同)accented
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- 〈U〉〈C〉(精神的・感情的な)『緊張』,ストレス / 〈U〉(…に対する)『強調』,力説《+on+名》 / 〈C〉〈U〉『強勢』,アクセント / 〈U〉(一般に)『圧迫』,圧力 / …‘を'『強調する』,力説する / 〈音節・語〉‘に'強勢(アクセント)を置く / 《まれ》（に）圧力をかける
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Non-invasive computer-assisted measurement of knee alignment.
- Clarke JV, Riches PE, Picard F, Deakin AH.SourceDepartment of Bioengineering, University of Strathclyde , Glasgow.
- Computer aided surgery : official journal of the International Society for Computer Aided Surgery.Comput Aided Surg.2012;17(1):29-39. Epub 2011 Nov 30.
- The quantification of knee alignment is a routine part of orthopaedic practice and is important for monitoring disease progression, planning interventional strategies, and follow-up of patients. Currently available technologies such as radiographic measurements have a number of drawbacks. The aim of
- PMID 22129098
- The pivot shift: a global user guide.
- Musahl V, Hoshino Y, Ahlden M, Araujo P, Irrgang JJ, Zaffagnini S, Karlsson J, Fu FH.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, 3200 S Water Street, Pittsburgh, PA, 15203, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy : official journal of the ESSKA.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc.2012 Jan 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: The use of several different maneuvers for the pivot shift test has resulted in inconsistent quantitative measurements. The purpose of this study was to describe, analyze, and group several surgeon-specific techniques for the pivot shift test and to propose a standardized pivot shift test.M
- PMID 22210541
- Anatomic double-bundle and over-the-top single-bundle with additional extra-articular tenodesis: an in vivo quantitative assessment of knee laxity in two different ACL reconstructions.
- Zaffagnini S, Signorelli C, Lopomo N, Bonanzinga T, Marcheggiani Muccioli GM, Bignozzi S, Visani A, Marcacci M.SourceLaboratorio di Biomeccanica e Innovazione Tecnologica, Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli, Via di Barbiano 1/10, 40136, Bologna, Italy.
- Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy : official journal of the ESSKA.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc.2012 Jan;20(1):153-9. Epub 2011 Jun 28.
- PURPOSE: Combinations of intra- and extra-articular procedures have been proposed for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with the aim of achieving an optimal control of translational and rotational knee laxities. Recently, the need for better reproducing the structural and functional behavior
- PMID 21710111
- Novel magnetic resonance imaging evaluation for valgus instability of the knee caused by medial collateral ligament injury
- Ikuma Hisanori,Abe Nobuhiro,Uchida Youichiro,Furumatsu Takayuki,Fujiwara Kazuo,Nishida Keiichiro,Ozaki Toshifumi
- Acta Medica Okayama 62(3), 185-191, 2008-06
- … <p>Instability of the knee after the medial collateral ligament (MCL) injury is usually assessed with the manual valgus stress test, even though, in recent years, it has become possible to apply magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to the assessment of the damage of the ligament. …
- NAID 120002305301
- 膝内側側副靭帯損傷の生体力学的検討(1部 生体の物理的特性)
- 廣川 俊二,山本 耕之,鶴野 玲治,川田 高士
- バイオメカニズム (15), 51-62, 2000-06-15
- … With application of a valgus moment, the isochromatic line concentrated on the medial femoral condyle, and changed over the medial epicondyle. … Histological observation noted that, for the specimen after a tensile test, rupture was observed in the nonmineralized fibrocartilage zone mainly at the MCL tibial insertion site, while for the specimen after valgus bending, rupture was present over the medial epicondyle from the region of the medial femoral condyle. …
- NAID 110004695626
- 2010年10月18日 ... Valgus Varus Stress Testユーザー: mdofola再生回数 1507 回; サムネイル 0:21 追加先 knee exam - Valgus Stress Test.mp4ユーザー: edschrank再生回数 602 回; サムネイル 0:12 追加先. Lachman's Test.mp4ユーザー: edschrank ...
- = Finkelstein test フィンケルシュタインテスト
- belly pressテスト
- knee joint (K)
- valgus stress test
- accent、accentuate、accentuation、emphasis、emphasize、highlight、power point、strain、tone、tonus、underscore
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial
- varus 内反、内反の
- exercise test、treadmill test