- use inefficiently or inappropriately; "waste heat"; "waste a joke on an unappreciative audience"
- cause to grow thin or weak; "The treatment emaciated him" (同)emaciate, macerate
- become physically weaker; "Political prisoners are wasting away in many prisons all over the world" (同)rot
- any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted; "they collect the waste once a week"; "much of the waste material is carried off in the sewers" (同)waste material, waste matter, waste_product
- (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect (同)permissive waste
- useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly; "if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"; "mindless dissipation of natural resources" (同)wastefulness, dissipation
- spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree" (同)blow, squander
- run off as waste; "The water wastes back into the ocean" (同)run_off
- get rid of; "We waste the dirty water by channeling it into the sewer"
- established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence; "a standard reference work"; "the classical argument between free trade and protectionism"
- the value behind the money in a monetary system (同)monetary standard
- a board measure = 1980 board feet
- any distinctive flag (同)banner
- an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support); "distance was marked by standards every mile"; "lamps supported on standards provided illumination"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work" (同)criterion, measure, touchstone
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers; "standard English" (American); "received standard English is sometimes called the Kings English" (British) (同)received
- regularly and widely used or sold; "a standard size"; "a stock item" (同)stock
- commonly used or supplied; "standard procedure"; "standard car equipment"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- provide with water; "We watered the buffalo"
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent (同)H2O
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields" (同)irrigate
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- secrete or form water, as tears or saliva; "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"; "His eyes watered"
- a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants; "he asked for a drink of water"
- fill with tears; "His eyes were watering"
- wetting with water; "the lawn needs a great deal of watering"
- (…に)〈金・時間・路力など〉‘を'『むだに使う』,浪費する《+名+on+名》 / 〈好機など〉‘を'『利用しそこなう』 / 〈体力など〉‘を'『消耗させる』,衰えさせる / 《しばしば受動態で》〈国土など〉‘を'『破壊する』, / 《米俗》…‘を'殺す(kill) / 〈体が〉(だんだん)衰える,やせる,弱る《+away》 / 《まれ》〈物が〉(少しずつ)減る,少なくなる / 〈U〉《時に a~》(…の)『むだ使い』,浪費《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『廃物』,くず,残り物(garbage) / 〈C〉《おもに文》荒野,荒れ地;荒涼とした広がり / 『荒れ果てた』,不毛の:耕されていない;使用されていない / 『廃物の』,くずの,残り物の
- 〈C〉〈U〉『標準』,基準,水準,規範 / 〈C〉(度量衡の)基本単位 / 〈U〉〈C〉(貨幣制度の)本位 / 〈C〉旗,軍旗;(主義・主張などの)旗じるし / 〈C〉支桂,ランプ台,しょく台 / 『標準の』,標準的な / 定評のある,権威のある
- 〈U〉水 / 《しばしば複数形で》『海』(『湖,川』)『の水』 / 《複数形で》流れる水;(海・川・湖などの)波立つ水《+of+名》 / 《複数形で》(特定の)水域,領海,近海 / 〈U〉潮位,水位;《the water》水面 / 〈U〉分泌液(涙・汗・尿など) / 〈U〉溶液,…水 / 《複数形で》(飲用の)鉱泉水 / 〈U〉(織物・金属などの)波紋 / …‘に'『水をかける』(まく,やる) / 〈動物〉‘に'水を飲ませる / …‘に'水を供給する;…‘を'潅漑(かんがい)する / 〈液体など〉‘を'水で割る,薄める《+名+down,+down+名》 / 〈織物・金属など〉‘に'波紋(波模様)をつける / 〈動物などが〉水を飲む:〈船・機関などが〉給水を受ける / 〈目・口などが〉分泌液を出す
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Conversion of dried Aspergillus candidus mycelia grown on waste whey to biodiesel by in situ acid transesterification.
- Kakkad H1, Khot M1, Zinjarde S1, RaviKumar A2, Ravi Kumar V3, Kulkarni BD3.
- Bioresource technology.Bioresour Technol.2015 Dec;197:502-7. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2015.07.118. Epub 2015 Aug 28.
- This study reports optimization of the transesterification reaction step on dried biomass of an oleaginous fungus Aspergillus candidus grown on agro-dairy waste, whey. Acid catalyzed transesterification was performed and variables affecting esterification, viz., catalyst methanol and chloroform conc
- PMID 26362462
- Identification of Novel Perfluoroalkyl Ether Carboxylic Acids (PFECAs) and Sulfonic Acids (PFESAs) in Natural Waters Using Accurate Mass Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOFMS).
- Strynar M1, Dagnino S1,2, McMahen R1,2, Liang S1,2, Lindstrom A1, Andersen E1, McMillan L3, Thurman M4, Ferrer I4, Ball C5.
- Environmental science & technology.Environ Sci Technol.2015 Oct 6;49(19):11622-30. doi: 10.1021/acs.est.5b01215. Epub 2015 Sep 22.
- Recent scientific scrutiny and concerns over exposure, toxicity, and risk have led to international regulatory efforts resulting in the reduction or elimination of certain perfluorinated compounds from various products and waste streams. Some manufacturers have started producing shorter chain per- a
- PMID 26392038
- Developing hospital accreditation standards in Uganda.
- Galukande M1, Katamba A1, Nakasujja N1, Baingana R1, Bateganya M2, Hagopian A2, Tavrow P3, Barnhart S2, Luboga S1.
- The International journal of health planning and management.Int J Health Plann Manage.2015 Oct 6. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2317. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Whereas accreditation is widely used as a tool to improve quality of healthcare in the developed world, it is a concept not well adapted in most developing countries for a host of reasons, including insufficient incentives, insufficient training and a shortage of human and material resou
- PMID 26439459
- 医療・ヘルスケアの現場から見たウェアラブル情報通信技術への期待 (特別小特集 人間社会と調和する未来の電子情報通信技術への期待)
- 電子情報通信学会誌 = The journal of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers 98(1), 13-18, 2015-01
- NAID 120005520963
- Standards for the treatment, sampling, and processing of wastewater and wastewater byproducts ... Structure Standards Standards for wastewater structures deal with physical structural components, such as supports, pipes ...
- Table of Contents R ecommended Standards for Wastewater Facilities 2004 Edition Policies for the Design, Review, and Approval of Plans and Specifications for Wastewater Collection and Treatment Facilities A ...
- water emission standard, quality standard of discharge water, waste water standards
- 放流基準 effluent standard
- authentic、bench mark、benchmark、calibrator、canonical、criteria、criterion、level、measure、norm、reference、reference standard、specification、standard preparation、standardization
- wasting of the masseter, temporal and sternomastoid muscles(咬筋、側頭筋、胸鎖乳突筋の筋萎縮)
- atrophic, consumption, exhaust, exhaustion, exhaustive, marantic, marasmus, waste