- established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence; "a standard reference work"; "the classical argument between free trade and protectionism"
- the value behind the money in a monetary system (同)monetary standard
- a board measure = 1980 board feet
- any distinctive flag (同)banner
- an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support); "distance was marked by standards every mile"; "lamps supported on standards provided illumination"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work" (同)criterion, measure, touchstone
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers; "standard English" (American); "received standard English is sometimes called the Kings English" (British) (同)received
- regularly and widely used or sold; "a standard size"; "a stock item" (同)stock
- commonly used or supplied; "standard procedure"; "standard car equipment"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- provide with water; "We watered the buffalo"
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent (同)H2O
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields" (同)irrigate
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- secrete or form water, as tears or saliva; "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"; "His eyes watered"
- a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants; "he asked for a drink of water"
- fill with tears; "His eyes were watering"
- the release of electrons from parent atoms
- the act of emitting; causing to flow forth (同)emanation
- the occurrence of a flow of water (as from a pipe)
- wetting with water; "the lawn needs a great deal of watering"
- 〈C〉〈U〉『標準』,基準,水準,規範 / 〈C〉(度量衡の)基本単位 / 〈U〉〈C〉(貨幣制度の)本位 / 〈C〉旗,軍旗;(主義・主張などの)旗じるし / 〈C〉支桂,ランプ台,しょく台 / 『標準の』,標準的な / 定評のある,権威のある
- 〈U〉水 / 《しばしば複数形で》『海』(『湖,川』)『の水』 / 《複数形で》流れる水;(海・川・湖などの)波立つ水《+of+名》 / 《複数形で》(特定の)水域,領海,近海 / 〈U〉潮位,水位;《the water》水面 / 〈U〉分泌液(涙・汗・尿など) / 〈U〉溶液,…水 / 《複数形で》(飲用の)鉱泉水 / 〈U〉(織物・金属などの)波紋 / …‘に'『水をかける』(まく,やる) / 〈動物〉‘に'水を飲ませる / …‘に'水を供給する;…‘を'潅漑(かんがい)する / 〈液体など〉‘を'水で割る,薄める《+名+down,+down+名》 / 〈織物・金属など〉‘に'波紋(波模様)をつける / 〈動物などが〉水を飲む:〈船・機関などが〉給水を受ける / 〈目・口などが〉分泌液を出す
- 〈U〉〈C〉(光・熱・液体などの)放射,放出 / 〈C〉放射物,放出物
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 胸部PET thoracic positron emission tomography
- 2. 肺結節のCTおよびPET computed tomographic and positron emission tomographic scanning of pulmonary nodules
- 3. 血液透析における水の浄化システム water purification systems in hemodialysis
- 4. 血液透析における水質の維持 maintaining water quality for hemodialysis
- 5. 骨転移を有する成人患者の疫学、臨床所見、診断、およびマネージメントの概要 overview of the epidemiology clinical presentation diagnosis and management of adult patients with bone metastasis
- A new compartmental method for the analysis of liver FDG kinetics in small animal models.
- Garbarino S1, Vivaldi V, Delbary F, Caviglia G, Piana M, Marini C, Capitanio S, Calamia I, Buschiazzo A, Sambuceti G.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2015 Dec;5(1):107. doi: 10.1186/s13550-015-0107-1. Epub 2015 Jun 11.
- BACKGROUND: Compartmental analysis is a standard method to quantify metabolic processes using fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography (FDG-PET). For liver studies, this analysis is complex due to the hepatocyte capability to dephosphorylate and release glucose and FDG into the blood. Moreove
- PMID 26077542
- Mercury(II) trace detection by a gold nanoparticle-modified glassy carbon electrode using square-wave anodic stripping voltammetry including a chloride desorption step.
- Laffont L1, Hezard T2, Gros P2, Heimbürger LE3, Sonke JE3, Behra P4, Evrard D5.
- Talanta.Talanta.2015 Aug 15;141:26-32. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.03.036. Epub 2015 Mar 27.
- Gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) were deposited on a glassy carbon (GC) substrate by constant potential electrolysis and characterized by cyclic voltammetry in H2SO4 and field emission gun scanning electron microscopy (FEG-SEM). The modified AuNPs-GC electrode was used for low Hg(II) concentration detecti
- PMID 25966376
- Evaluation of stream water quality data generated from MODIS images in modeling total suspended solid emission to a freshwater lake.
- Ayana EK1, Worqlul AW2, Steenhuis TS2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Aug 1;523:170-7. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.03.132. Epub 2015 Apr 9.
- Modeling of suspended sediment emission into freshwater lakes is challenging due to data gaps in developing countries. Existing models simulate sediment concentration at a gauging station upstream and none of these studies had modeled total suspended solids (TSS) emissions by inflowing rivers to fre
- PMID 25863508
- Groundwater-induced emissions of nitrous oxide through the soil surface and from subsurface drainage in an Andosol upland field : A monolith lysimeter study(Mitigation of methane and nitrous oxide emissions from agricultural lands)
- MINAMIKAWA Kazunori,EGUCHI Sadao,NISHIMURA Seiichi,IHARA Hirotaka,MAEDA Morihiro,YAGI Kazuyuki,KOMADA Michio
- Soil science and plant nutrition 59(1), 87-95, 2013-02
- … Nitrous oxide (N_2O) produced in shallow groundwater has two emission pathways to the atmosphere: dissolution in subsurface drainage and groundwater and later degassing from water surfaces open to the atmosphere, and upward gas diffusion. … To evaluate the emission pathway and rate of groundwater-induced N_2O, we conducted a one-year experiment using monolith lysimeters containing 1 m-long undisturbed Andosol. …
- NAID 110009688299
- 平野 龍太郎,中釜 達朗,中嶋 秀 [他],曽 湖烈,内山 一美
- 分析化学 = Japan analyst 61(9), 755-761, 2012-09-05
- ラジオ波ヘリウムプラズマを用いたフィンガーサイズ原子発光検出器（AED）を備えたガスクロマトグラフを使用し，芳香族汚染物質（トルエン，クロロベンゼン，1,2-ジクロロベンゼン及び1,4-ジクロロベンゼン）及びそれらの重水素化体を定量した．小型CCD分光器（波長分解能0.035 nm）を用いたとき，656.28 nmと656.10 nmの水素と重水素の原子発光は完全にスペクトル分離できなかったが，キ …
- NAID 10030877224
- 六鹿 元雄,山口 未来,平原 嘉親 [他],河村 葉子
- 日本食品化学学会誌 19(2), 88-93, 2012-08-24
- … Sample (fatty-acid type detergent: 5g, non-fatty-acid type detergent: 1g, detergent for automatic dish washer: 0.3g) was dissolved in 150mL of water. … The elution was made up to 10mL with water. … The test solution and arsenic standard solution were added HCl and potassium iodide solution each 1mL, and measured by AAS or ICP equipped with hydride generator. … Sample was dissolved in 120 mL of water. …
- NAID 110009489093
- The current standard specifies the discharge limits, monitoring and control requirements for water and air pollutants generated during production of enterprises in copper, nickel and cobalt industry. The current standard is applicable to ...
- The current standard specifies the discharge limits, monitoring and control requirements for water and air pollutants generated during production of enterprises in lead and zinc industry. The current standard is applicable to ...
- water emission standard, quality standard of discharge water, waste water standards
- 放流基準 effluent standard
- authentic、bench mark、benchmark、calibrator、canonical、criteria、criterion、level、measure、norm、reference、reference standard、specification、standard preparation、standardization