- It is not a rare disease; in one series it accounted for between 5 and 24 admissions per year at a pediatric hospital.(HIM.2128)
- a line of、a sequence of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、lineage、paradigmatic、sequence、sequential、serial、strain、system
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times (同)serial, serial publication
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- the act of admitting someone to enter; "the surgery was performed on his second admission to the clinic" (同)admittance
- an acknowledgment of the truth of something
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- continue after an interruption; "The demonstration continued after a break for lunch"
- exist over a prolonged period of time; "The bad weather continued for two more weeks"
- continue talking; "I know its hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room" (同)go_on, carry on, proceed
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight" (同)go_on, proceed, go along, keep
- do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop; "We continued our research into the cause of the illness"; "The landlord persists in asking us to move" (同)persist in
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions" (同)uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- determine the order of constituents in; "They sequenced the human genome"
- a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients" (同)chronological sequence, succession, successiveness, chronological succession
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie (同)episode
- serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern; "the sequence of names was alphabetical"; "he invented a technique to determine the sequence of base pairs in DNA"
- several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- arrange in a sequence
- of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity
- continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"; "moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks" (同)uninterrupted
- pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series; "serial monogamy"; "serial killing"; "a serial killer"; "serial publication"
- a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series" (同)series
- of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations; "serial processing" (同)in series, nonparallel
- pertaining to or composed in serial technique; "serial music"
- the rare-earth elements with atomic numbers 57 through 71; having properties similar to lanthanum
- (関連のあるもの・同種のものの)(規則的な)『連続』,一続き《+『of』+『名』》 / (同種の貨幣・切手などの)一組(set)《+『of』+『名』》 / (テレビ番組などの)連続物;(出版物の)双書,シリーズ / (電気の)直列 / (電気が)直列の
- 〈U〉(場所・学校・会などへ)『入ることを許すこと』,入場(入学,入会)許可,(…へ)入る権利《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…への)入場料,入学(入会)金《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(事実・誤りなどを)認めること,白状,容器
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
- 〈物事〉'を'『続ける』,持続する;(中断後)…'を'また始める,継続する / 《しばしば受動態で》《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある位置・状態に)〈人〉'を'とどませる / 『続く』,継続する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある地位・状態などに)『とどまる』 / (話を一度中断してまた)続ける
- 〈U〉〈C〉(時間の上の,また因果関係のつながりによる)『連続』,続き / 〈C〉《a~》(…の)一連のもの《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(起こる)『順序』(order),筋道 / 〈C〉(…に対する)結果《+『to』+『名』》
- (雑誌などの)連載物;定期刊行物;(テレビ・ラジオなどの)続き物,連続物 / 続き物の,連続物の / 連続している,順次の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Analysis of oestrogenic compounds in dairy products by hollow-fibre liquid-phase microextraction coupled to liquid chromatography.
- Socas-Rodríguez B, Asensio-Ramos M, Hernández-Borges J, Rodríguez-Delgado MÁ.SourceDepartamento de Química Analítica, Nutrición y Bromatología, Facultad de Química, Universidad de La Laguna (ULL), Avenida Astrofísico Francisco Sánchez s/n°, 38206 La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:319-25. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.066. Epub 2013 Oct 25.
- In this work, the potential of a hollow-fibre liquid-phase microextraction (LPME)-based method has been studied and validated for the extraction of a group of nine oestrogenic compounds four of them being natural (oestriol, 17β-oestradiol, 17α-oestradiol and oestrone), four being synthetic (17α-e
- PMID 24295713
- Preface for the special issue of Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, BIOCOMP 2012.
- Buonocore A, Crescenzo AD, Hastings A.SourceDipartimento di Matematica e Applicazioni, Universita di Napoli Federico II, Via Cintia, Napoli, Italy. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mathematical biosciences and engineering : MBE.Math Biosci Eng.2014 Apr 1;11(2):i-ii. doi: 10.3934/mbe.2014.11.2i.
- The International Conference "BIOCOMP2012 - Mathematical Modeling and Computational Topics in Biosciences, was held in Vietri sul Mare (Italy), June 4-8, 2012. It was dedicated to the Memory of Professor Luigi M. Ricciardi (1942-2011), who was a visionary and tireless promoter of the 3 previous ed
- PMID 24245712
- Fabrication of 2D ordered mesoporous carbon nitride and its use as electrochemical sensing platform for H2O2, nitrobenzene, and NADH detection.
- Zhang Y, Bo X, Nsabimana A, Luhana C, Wang G, Wang H, Li M, Guo L.SourceFaculty of Chemistry, Northeast Normal University, 130024 Changchun, PR China.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:250-6. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.10.001. Epub 2013 Oct 9.
- Two-dimensional ordered mesoporous carbon nitride (OMCN) has been successfully prepared for the first time using SBA-15 mesoporous silica and melamine as template and precursor respectively, by a nano hard-templating approach. A series of OMCN-x samples with different pyrolysis temperatures have bee
- PMID 24144555
- Role of non-covalent interactions in the production of visco-elastic material from zein.
- Smith BM, Bean SR, Selling G, Sessa D, Aramouni FM.SourceUSDA-ARS Center for Grain and Animal Health Research, 1515 College Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Mar 15;147:230-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.09.152. Epub 2013 Oct 9.
- The role of non-covalent interactions in the formation of visco-elastic material from zein was investigated. Hydrophobic interactions were evaluated through the addition of various salts from the Hofmeister series. Urea, ethanol, and beta mercaptoethanol (β-ME) were used to evaluate the effects of
- PMID 24206711
- 高齢者の口腔内セネストパチー : 20症例の後方視的調査
- Statistical approach for solid-state NMR spectra of cellulose derived from a series of variable parameters (Special Issue : NMR of Polymers : Recent advances and innovations)
- Okushita Keiko,Komatsu Takanori,Chikayama Eisuke [他]
- Polymer journal 44(8), 895-900, 2012-08
- NAID 40019360982
- IDENTIFICATION OF THRESHOLD AUTOREGRESSIVE TIME SERIES USING FUZZY MODELING TECHNOLOGY
- SONG WENYAN,WANG DEGANG,LIU DEHAI [他]
- ICIC express letters. an international journal of research and surveys. Part B, Applications : 3(4), 983-990, 2012-08
- NAID 40019356675
- AVAILABILITY ANALYSIS OF A REPAIRABLE PARALLEL-SERIES SYSTEM WITH RANDOM FUZZY EXPONENTIAL DISTRIBUTION AND MULTIPLE VACATIONS
- HU LINMIN,LI JIANDONG
- ICIC express letters. an international journal of research and surveys. Part B, Applications : 3(4), 853-859, 2012-08
- NAID 40019356290
- シリーズのトップページです。商品情報、教育講座情報などを掲載しています。 ... 当社は長年ソフトウェア開発や電機制御システム開発に関った経験豊富な仲間が集ま り、平成16年の創立以来研鑽と若い技術者の育成に努めております。
- 1610s, "a number or set of things of one kind arranged in a line," from Latin series "row, chain, series, sequence, succession," from serere "to join, link, bind together, arrange, attach, put; join in speech, discuss," from PIE root *ser-(3) "to line up, join" (cf. Sanskrit ...
- se·ries (sîr′ēz) n. pl. series 1. A number of objects or events arranged or coming one after the other in succession. 2. A set of stamps, coins, or currency issued in a particular period. 3. Physics & Chemistry A group of objects ...
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、consecutively、continual、continually、continue、continued、continuity、continuously、insurmountable、long-lasting、permanent、permanently、persistent、persistently、persisting、plateau、progressively、repository、sequence、sequential、serial、serially、series、successive、successively、sustained、tonic、tonically
- a sequence of、arrange、arrangement、array、barrage、consecutive、consequence、constellation、continually、continue、continuous、order、ordinal、outcome、output、product、result、resultant、sequencing、sequential、serial、series、thread
- Fifty-two consecutive patients treated with oral nilotinib, 400 mg twice daily, within the nilotinib compassionate use programme in 12 European cancer centres, were included in this retrospective analysis.
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutively、continually、continue、continuous、sequence、serial、series
- a line of、a sequence of、series