- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continuation、continued、continuity、continuous、follow、keep、sequence、serial、series、succeed
- continue after an interruption; "The demonstration continued after a break for lunch"
- exist over a prolonged period of time; "The bad weather continued for two more weeks"
- continue talking; "I know its hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room" (同)go_on, carry on, proceed
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight" (同)go_on, proceed, go along, keep
- do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop; "We continued our research into the cause of the illness"; "The landlord persists in asking us to move" (同)persist in
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions" (同)uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- supply with room and board; "He is keeping three women in the guest cottage"; "keep boarders"
- the main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress (同)donjon, dungeon
- retain possession of; "Can I keep my old stuffed animals?"; "She kept her maiden name after she married" (同)hold_on
- maintain by writing regular records; "keep a diary"; "maintain a record"; "keep notes" (同)maintain
- maintain for use and service; "I keep a car in the countryside"; "She keeps an apartment in Paris for her shopping trips" (同)maintain
- keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"; "hold in place"; "She always held herself as a lady"; "The students keep me on my toes" (同)maintain, hold
- maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger; "May God keep you" (同)preserve
- fail to spoil or rot; "These potatoes keep for a long time" (同)stay fresh
- have as a supply; "I always keep batteries in the freezer"; "keep food for a week in the pantry"; "She keeps a sixpack and a weeks worth of supplies in the refrigerator"
- hold and prevent from leaving; "The student was kept after school"
- look after; be the keeper of; have charge of; "He keeps the shop when I am gone"
- raise; "She keeps a few chickens in the yard"; "he keeps bees"
- store or keep customarily; "Where do you keep your gardening tools?"
- to travel behind, go after, come after; "The ducklings followed their mother around the pond"; "Please follow the guide through the museum"
- behave in accordance or in agreement with; "Follow a pattern"; "Follow my example" (同)conform_to
- come after in time, as a result; "A terrible tsunami followed the earthquake" (同)come after
- come as a logical consequence; follow logically; "It follows that your assertion is false"; "the theorem falls out nicely" (同)fall_out
- travel along a certain course; "follow the road"; "follow the trail" (同)travel along
- accept and follow the leadership or command or guidance of; "Lets follow our great helmsman!"; "She followed a guru for years"
- adhere to or practice; "These people still follow the laws of their ancient religion"
- be next; "Mary plays best, with John and Sue following"
- grasp the meaning; "Can you follow her argument?"; "When he lectures, I cannot follow"
- to bring something about at a later time than; "She followed dinner with a brandy"; "He followed his lecture with a question and answer period"
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times (同)serial, serial publication
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- determine the order of constituents in; "They sequenced the human genome"
- a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients" (同)chronological sequence, succession, successiveness, chronological succession
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie (同)episode
- serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern; "the sequence of names was alphabetical"; "he invented a technique to determine the sequence of base pairs in DNA"
- several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- arrange in a sequence
- of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity
- continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"; "moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks" (同)uninterrupted
- a fraction whose numerator is an integer and whose denominator is an integer plus a fraction whose numerator is an integer and whose denominator is an integer plus a fraction and so on
- stopped permanently or temporarily; "discontinued models"; "a discontinued magazine"; "a discontinued conversation"
- without stop or interruption; "to insure the continued success of the war"; "the continued existence of nationalism"; "the continued popularity of Westerns"
- remaining in force or being carried on without letup; "the act provided a continuing annual appropriation"; "the continuing struggle to put food on the table"
- 〈物事〉'を'『続ける』,持続する;(中断後)…'を'また始める,継続する / 《しばしば受動態で》《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある位置・状態に)〈人〉'を'とどませる / 『続く』,継続する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある地位・状態などに)『とどまる』 / (話を一度中断してまた)続ける
- 〈物〉‘を'『ずっと持っている』,保持する / 〈物〉‘を'『保存しておく』,しまっておく,取っておく / 〈ある状熊〉‘を'『保ち続ける』,保つ / (ある状態・関係・場所に)〈人・物〉‘を'『保つ』,しておく,とどめておく / 〈日記・帳簿など〉‘を'つけている / 〈約束・規則・慣習など〉‘を'『守る』,‘に'従う,〈約束した時間・定められた祭りなどの日〉‘を'守る / …‘の'『管理する』,世話をする / (…から)…‘を'『守る』,保護する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 《『keep』+『形』(『過分』)〈補〉》ある状態・動作などを)『保つ』,(…し)続ける,(…の)ままでいる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある場所に)『ずっといる』 / 〈食物などが〉保存がきく,もつ / 〈U〉生活費;食物,糧食;(動物の)飼育費 / 〈C〉(中世の城の)本丸,天守閣
- …‘の'『後について行く』;…‘の'後に続く(来る) / 〈道など〉‘を'『たどる』,‘に'沿って行く / 〈規則など〉‘に'『従う』 / 〈動きなど〉‘を'じっと見詰める,観察する / …‘を'理解する(understand) / …‘を'まねる,模範とする / 〈職業〉‘に'従事する / …‘から'起こる(result from) / 〈人・動物など〉‘を'追跡する,追う / 『後について行く』(『来る』) / 『続いて起こる』,次に来る / (論理的に)…という結論になる,当然の結果として…となる
- (関連のあるもの・同種のものの)(規則的な)『連続』,一続き《+『of』+『名』》 / (同種の貨幣・切手などの)一組(set)《+『of』+『名』》 / (テレビ番組などの)連続物;(出版物の)双書,シリーズ / (電気の)直列 / (電気が)直列の
- 〈U〉〈C〉(時間の上の,また因果関係のつながりによる)『連続』,続き / 〈C〉《a~》(…の)一連のもの《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(起こる)『順序』(order),筋道 / 〈C〉(…に対する)結果《+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Swedish osteoporosis care.
- Jonsson E1, Eriksson D, Åkesson K, Ljunggren Ö, Salomonsson S, Borgström F, Ström O.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):222. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0222-7. Epub 2015 Aug 11.
- The objective of this study was to review and describe the current state of Swedish osteoporosis care and to highlight ongoing challenges. This report encompasses quantitative health outcomes based on Swedish registry data as well as organizational and management aspects. Swedish osteoporosis care i
- PMID 26259867
- Advancing reference emission levels in subnational and national REDD+ initiatives: a CLASlite approach.
- Reimer F1, Asner GP2, Joseph S3.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2015 Feb 3;10(1):5. eCollection 2015.
- Conservation and monitoring of tropical forests requires accurate information on their extent and change dynamics. Cloud cover, sensor errors and technical barriers associated with satellite remote sensing data continue to prevent many national and sub-national REDD+ initiatives from developing thei
- PMID 25678933
- Azab AN1, Shnaider A, Osher Y, Wang D, Bersudsky Y, Belmaker RH.
- International journal of bipolar disorders.Int J Bipolar Disord.2015 Dec;3(1):28. doi: 10.1186/s40345-015-0028-y. Epub 2015 Jun 5.
- Reports of toxic effects on the kidney of lithium treatment emerged very soon after lithium therapy was introduced. Lithium-induced nephrogenic diabetes insipidus is usually self-limiting or not clinically dangerous. Some reports of irreversible chronic kidney disease and renal failure were difficul
- PMID 26043842
- The impact of early life stress on risk of tobacco smoking initiation by adolescents.
- Iakunchykova OP1, Andreeva TI2, Nordstrom DL3, Shkiryak-Nizhnyk ZA4, Antipkin YG5, Hryhorczuk DO6, Zvinchuk AV7, Chislovska NV8.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2015 Nov;50:222-8. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2015.06.014. Epub 2015 Jun 11.
- AIMS: Our study aimed to examine the association between early life stress and early initiation of alcohol and tobacco use.DESIGN: This prospective cohort study of women and children belongs to the Ukrainian component of the European Longitudinal Study of Pregnancy and Childhood.SETTING: Dniprodzerz
- PMID 26164763
- 鼠径部に発生したSpindle cell lipomaの1例
- アニメ、ゲーム、映画・・・エンタテインメントを遊びつくす！ 太田出版刊行『コンティニュー（CONTINUE）』公式サイトです。※休刊中※ ... 鶴巻和哉、完全独占 6時間ロングインタビュー!!!! コンテンツ一覧へ この本のご購入はこちら ...
- continueとは。意味や和訳。[動](自)1 [I（[副]）]（間断なく）続く，継続[持続，存続]する；（…を）続ける((with ...)). lastより切れ目なく続くことを強調The cold weather continued for three weeks.寒い天気が3週間も続いたThe ...
- The remark "in PHP the switch statement is considered a looping structure for the purposes of continue" near the top of this page threw me off, so I experimented a little using the following code to figure out what the exact semantics ...
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、consecutively、continual、continually、continue、continued、continuity、continuously、insurmountable、long-lasting、permanent、permanently、persistent、persistently、persisting、plateau、progressively、repository、sequence、sequential、serial、serially、series、successive、successively、sustained、tonic、tonically
- a sequence of、arrange、arrangement、array、barrage、consecutive、consequence、constellation、continually、continue、continuous、order、ordinal、outcome、output、product、result、resultant、sequencing、sequential、serial、series、thread
- It is not a rare disease; in one series it accounted for between 5 and 24 admissions per year at a pediatric hospital.(HIM.2128)
- a line of、a sequence of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、lineage、paradigmatic、sequence、sequential、serial、strain、system
- Fifty-two consecutive patients treated with oral nilotinib, 400 mg twice daily, within the nilotinib compassionate use programme in 12 European cancer centres, were included in this retrospective analysis.
- a sequence of、barrage、consecutively、continually、continue、continuous、sequence、serial、series