- to stress, single out as important; "Dr. Jones emphasizes exercise in addition to a change in diet" (同)emphasize, emphasise, punctuate, accent, accentuate
- special emphasis attached to something; "the stress was more on accuracy than on speed" (同)focus
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension; "she endured the stresses and strains of life"; "he presided over the economy during the period of the greatest stress and danger"- R.J.Samuelson (同)strain
- (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body; "the intensity of stress is expressed in units of force divided by units of area"
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch); "he put the stress on the wrong syllable" (同)emphasis, accent
- put stress on; utter with an accent; "In Farsi, you accent the last syllable of each word" (同)accent, accentuate
- the most interesting or memorable part; "the highlight of the tour was our visit to the Vatican" (同)high_spot
- apply a highlighter to ones cheeks or eyebrows in order to make them more prominent; "highlight the area above your eyebrows"
- an area of lightness in a picture (同)highlighting
- special importance or significance; "the red light gave the central figure increased emphasis"; "the room was decorated in shades of grey with distinctive red accents" (同)accent
- special and significant stress by means of position or repetition e.g.
- give extra weight to (a communication); "Her gesture emphasized her words" (同)underline, emphasize, emphasise
- a line drawn underneath (especially under written matter) (同)underline
- the use or application of an accent; the relative prominence of syllables in a phrase or utterance
- 〈語・音節〉‘に'アクセントをおく,'を'特に強く発音する / …'を'目立たせる,強調する
- 〈U〉〈C〉(精神的・感情的な)『緊張』,ストレス / 〈U〉(…に対する)『強調』,力説《+on+名》 / 〈C〉〈U〉『強勢』,アクセント / 〈U〉(一般に)『圧迫』,圧力 / …‘を'『強調する』,力説する / 〈音節・語〉‘に'強勢(アクセント)を置く / 《まれ》（に）圧力をかける
- (絵画・写真などの)最も明るい部分,ハイライト / (事件・勝負・ニュースなどの)最も目立つ部長,最高潮の場面,呼び物 / 〈絵画・写真などの部分〉‘に'ハイライトを置く,…‘を'最も明るくする / …‘を'強調する
- (…に対する)『強調』,重要視《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / (音節・語・句などに置く)強勢,強調
- アクセントをおくこと,アクセントのおき方 / 強調
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Are there specific health-related factors that can accentuate the risk of suicide among men with prostate cancer?
- Lehuluante A1, Fransson P.
- Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer.Support Care Cancer.2014 Jun;22(6):1673-8. doi: 10.1007/s00520-014-2150-2. Epub 2014 Feb 11.
- PURPOSE: The aim of this study was to explore if there were some specific factors pertinent to health-related quality of life (HRQoL) that could affect self-experienced suicide ideation in men with prostate cancer (PCa).METHODS: Questionnaires containing 45 items were distributed to members of the S
- PMID 24515278
- Characteristics and occurrence of speech impairment in Huntington's disease: possible influence of antipsychotic medication.
- Rusz J1, Klempíř J, Tykalová T, Baborová E, Cmejla R, Růžička E, Roth J.
- Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996).J Neural Transm.2014 May 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although motor speech impairment is a common manifestation of Huntington's disease (HD), its description remains limited. The aim of the current study was therefore to estimate the occurrence and characteristics of speech disorder in HD and to explore the influence of antipsychotic medication on spe
- PMID 24809686
- Update on the distribution and phylogenetics of Biomphalaria (Gastropoda: Planorbidae) populations in Guangdong Province China.
- Attwood SW1, Huo GN2, Qiu JW3.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2014 May 5. pii: S0001-706X(14)00155-7. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2014.04.032. [Epub ahead of print]
- In 1973 planorbid snails then identified as Biomphalaria straminea were discovered in Hong Kong, China. It was assumed that these snails had been introduced to Hong Kong via the import of tropical fish by air from South America. In 2012 Biomphalaria were found for the first time in Guangdong Provinc
- PMID 24811366
- Short Chain Fatty Acid Acetate Protects against Ethanol-Induced Acute Gastric Mucosal Lesion in Mice
- Full-order fluctuation-dissipation relation for a class of nonequilibrium steady states
- Physical review. E, Statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics 91(6), 2015-06-05
- NAID 120005670842
- accentuateとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 …を強調[力説]する；〈色彩・音声などを〉強める，目だたせる；〈顔を〉引きたたせるaccentuate the need for social reform社会改革の必要性を力説するaccentuate the positiveいいところ[プラス ...
- You can accentuate each line with an eyebrow pencil and literally draw anger, fear or horror into your face. Regulators need to counterbalance the cycle, not accentuate it. Yaged said he will be looking at opportunities in the digital ...
- accent、accentuate、accentuation、emphasis、emphasize、highlight、power point、strain、tone、tonus、underscore