- a sequence of、barrage、consecutive、consecutively、continual、continually、continue、continued、continuity、continuously、insurmountable、long-lasting、permanent、permanently、persistent、persistently、persisting、plateau、progressively、repository、sequence、sequential、serial、serially、series、successive、successively、sustained、tonic、tonically
- of a function or curve; extending without break or irregularity
- continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"; "moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks" (同)uninterrupted
- continue after an interruption; "The demonstration continued after a break for lunch"
- exist over a prolonged period of time; "The bad weather continued for two more weeks"
- continue talking; "I know its hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room" (同)go_on, carry on, proceed
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight" (同)go_on, proceed, go along, keep
- do something repeatedly and showing no intention to stop; "We continued our research into the cause of the illness"; "The landlord persists in asking us to move" (同)persist in
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions" (同)uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times (同)serial, serial publication
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- determine the order of constituents in; "They sequenced the human genome"
- a following of one thing after another in time; "the doctor saw a sequence of patients" (同)chronological sequence, succession, successiveness, chronological succession
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie (同)episode
- serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern; "the sequence of names was alphabetical"; "he invented a technique to determine the sequence of base pairs in DNA"
- several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- arrange in a sequence
- relating to or being the keynote of a major or minor scale; "tonic harmony"
- a medicine that strengthens and invigorates (同)restorative
- (music) the first note of a diatonic scale (同)keynote
- lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine (同)tonic_water, quinine water
- used of syllables; "a tonic syllables carries the main stress in a word" (同)accented
- employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words; "Chinese is a tonal language" (同)tonal
- of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue; "a tonic reflex"; "tonic muscle contraction"
- pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series; "serial monogamy"; "serial killing"; "a serial killer"; "serial publication"
- a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series" (同)series
- of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations; "serial processing" (同)in series, nonparallel
- pertaining to or composed in serial technique; "serial music"
- the quality of something that continues without end or interruption (同)ceaselessness, incessancy, incessantness
- 〈物事〉'を'『続ける』,持続する;(中断後)…'を'また始める,継続する / 《しばしば受動態で》《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある位置・状態に)〈人〉'を'とどませる / 『続く』,継続する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある地位・状態などに)『とどまる』 / (話を一度中断してまた)続ける
- (関連のあるもの・同種のものの)(規則的な)『連続』,一続き《+『of』+『名』》 / (同種の貨幣・切手などの)一組(set)《+『of』+『名』》 / (テレビ番組などの)連続物;(出版物の)双書,シリーズ / (電気の)直列 / (電気が)直列の
- 〈U〉〈C〉(時間の上の,また因果関係のつながりによる)『連続』,続き / 〈C〉《a~》(…の)一連のもの《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(起こる)『順序』(order),筋道 / 〈C〉(…に対する)結果《+『to』+『名』》
- 強壮剤;養毛剤,ヘアトニック / (精神的に)元気付けるもの / =tonic water / 主音(音階の中心となる第1音) / 強壮にする,元気付ける / 音調の / (音楽で)主音の
- (雑誌などの)連載物;定期刊行物;(テレビ・ラジオなどの)続き物,連続物 / 続き物の,連続物の / 連続している,順次の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Sustained attention deficits among HIV-positive individuals with comorbid bipolar disorder.
- Posada C, Moore DJ, Deutsch R, Rooney A, Gouaux B, Letendre S, Grant I, Atkinson JH; HIV Neurobehavioral Research Program Hnrp Group.Collaborators (41)Grant I, Atkinson JH, Ellis RJ, McCutchan J, Marcotte TD, Marquie-Beck J, Sherman M, Ellis RJ, McCutchan J, Letendre S, Capparelli E, Alexander T, Rosario D, LeBlanc S, Heaton RK, Woods SP, Cherner M, Moore DJ, Dawson M, Jernigan T, Fennema-Notestine C, Archibald SL, Hesselink J, Annese J, Taylor MJ, Masliah E, Everall I, Richman D, Smith DM, McCutchan J, Achim C, Lipton S, Atkinson J, von Jaeger R, Gamst AC, Cushman C, Abramson I, Vaida F, Deutsch R, Umlauf A, Wolfson T.
- The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci.2012 Dec 1;24(1):61-70.
- Difficulties with sustained attention have been found among both persons with HIV infection (HIV+) and bipolar disorder (BD). The authors examined sustained attention among 39 HIV+ individuals with BD (HIV+/BD+) and 33 HIV-infected individuals without BD (HIV+/BD-), using the Conners' Continuous Per
- PMID 22450615
- Full-endoscopic Operations of the Spine in Disk Herniations and Spinal Stenosis.
- Ruetten S.SourceHead of the Department of Spine Surgery and Pain Therapy, Center for Orthopedics and Traumatology, St. Anna Hospital Herne, Herne, Germany.
- Surgical technology international.Surg Technol Int.2012 Dec 1;XXI:284-298. [Epub ahead of print]
- Degenerative constrictions of the spinal canal with compression of neural elements arise as a result of bony, disk, capsular, or ligament structures. The most frequent causes are disk herniations and spinal stenoses. The lumbar and cervical spine is the most prominent cause. After conservative treat
- PMID 22505003
- Evaluation of Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty Incision Closure with the Use of Continuous Bidirectional Barbed Suture.
- Stephens S, Politi J, Taylor BC.SourceResident Physician, Mount Carmel Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio.
- Surgical technology international.Surg Technol Int.2012 Dec 1;XXI:199-203. [Epub ahead of print]
- The purpose of this study is to determine whether operative time for primary total knee arthroplasty can be decreased with the use of a continuous barbed suture. Five hundred patients were retrospectively reviewed and divided into groups based on whether incision closure utilized a continuous barbed
- PMID 22504992
- Semi-continuous detection of toxic hexavalent chromium using a sulfur-oxidizing bacteria biosensor.
- Gurung A, Oh SE, Kim KD, Shin BS.SourceKangwon National University, Gangwon-do, Chuncheon 200-701, South Korea.
- Journal of environmental management.J Environ Manage.2012 Sep 15;106:110-2. Epub 2012 May 28.
- Toxicity testing is becoming a useful tool for environmental risk assessment. A biosensor based on the metabolic properties of sulfur-oxidizing bacteria (SOB) has been applied for the detection of toxic chemicals in water. The methodology exploits the ability of SOB to oxidize elemental sulfur to su
- PMID 22647672
- Type 1 Diabetes Patients Using Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion Therapy: Feeling Burdened Correlated with Factors
- Numerical Simulation and Preparation of Cladding Billet by Direct Chill Semi-Continuous Casting
- 臨床室 硬膜外チューブを用いた抗菌薬局所注入療法が有用と思われた化膿性膝関節炎の1例
- 4 days ago ... A Continuous Lean or ACL as it is know is a style blog by Michael Williams from New York City. ACL is a destination for all things men's clothing, design, cars, music, style and inspiration.
- HP StorageWorks、アレイ ベースのアプリケーションで、強力でシンプルなグラフィカル ユーザインタフェースを使用して、新しいEVA4000、EVA6000、EVA8000、および現在 のEVA3000とEVA5000ストレージアレイ上のリモート複製の作成、管理、および設定を ...
- a sequence of、arrange、arrangement、array、barrage、consecutive、consequence、constellation、continually、continue、continuous、order、ordinal、outcome、output、product、result、resultant、sequencing、sequential、serial、series、thread
- It is not a rare disease; in one series it accounted for between 5 and 24 admissions per year at a pediatric hospital.(HIM.2128)
- a line of、a sequence of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、lineage、paradigmatic、sequence、sequential、serial、strain、system