- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times (同)serial, serial publication
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
- (関連のあるもの・同種のものの)(規則的な)『連続』,一続き《+『of』+『名』》 / (同種の貨幣・切手などの)一組(set)《+『of』+『名』》 / (テレビ番組などの)連続物;(出版物の)双書,シリーズ / (電気の)直列 / (電気が)直列の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- アイドル 「境界を越える」が大テーマ 女優系はYY対決勃発か!? (特集 2016総予測 : 再加速か停滞か) -- (スポーツ・文化)
- 鉄鋼 中国減速で"大厳冬"時代突入 三重苦にあえぐ日系メーカー (特集 2016総予測 : 再加速か停滞か) -- (産業)
- 私が知らない ×系男子ありますが、これ以上作らなくていいから(良心) 名前だけあって意味不明なのは除く。 後半は情報不足で適当です
- 系 * ローマ字表記 Quốc ngữ: hệ コード等 [編集] Unicode 16進：7CFB 10進：31995 JIS X 0208(-1978,1983,1990) JIS 16進：374F Shift JIS 16進：8C6E 区点：1面23区47点 四角号碼 : 2090 3 倉頡入力法 : 竹女戈火 (HVIF) 点字  : ...
- It is not a rare disease; in one series it accounted for between 5 and 24 admissions per year at a pediatric hospital.(HIM.2128)
- a line of、a sequence of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、lineage、paradigmatic、sequence、sequential、serial、strain、system
- central nervous system leukemia
- CNS白血病 CNS leukemia
- phylogenetic tree analysis, phylogenetic tree analyses
- central nervous system acidosis